Trusted Contributor

I have not ordered As Is items but few minutes ago while browsing shoes, I found A383996 and I like them.

Have you ever orderded itmes As IS and what is your thought about please?

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Super Contributor

I have ordered a lot of "as is" and most of the time no problems . I have sent back a top looked like it had been washed lots of times and had ink marks on it .

Sometimes when I get the "as is " shoes they are brand new with the stuffing still in place and in original box and no marks .

QVC will accept reurns so for me worth the risk .

Trusted Contributor

@Liverbird1 thank you very much for your response dear!

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Trusted Contributor

I've ordered many "as is " items and each time the items I received were brand new....still in the package. Several clothing items, a few kitchen items...so far I haven't had any problems. QVC will take back "as is " items if you aren't satisfied with them.

Frequent Contributor

Curious here! do you mean that QVC will take back "as is" items for free, with no shipping charge? 

If that's the case I never knew it!  TIA

Trusted Contributor

@Dinaki  I've ordered "as is" items . Mine have always been in perfect condition. I have heard a few horror stories about dirty or worn merchandise, but that's never happened to me. You can always send the item back if you're not happy. Good Luck!

Trusted Contributor
I've ordered several "as is" items (boots, tops, pants) and I've always had great luck except for 1 top that had a slight cigarette smell to it. I just hung it up and let it air out and it was fine!
I think it's just the chance you take when you order something with such a great price. I've read in other posts that some folks were very displeased with their "as is" purchases. To me, it's worth taking a chance if the price is right!!
Esteemed Contributor

I have mixed feelings about "as is" so I have given up on taking that risk.  I have received items that were in perfect condition and others that had obvioulsy been worn to the point they were literally dirty or even stained.    Most things I ordered would be  VPH or something like that , didn't have issues with those items.

Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered numerous "As Is" items and never had a problem.  It was all clothing, and it all looked brand new to me.  I have never ordered shoes though.  It is worth a try.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead