Honored Contributor

I just remembered - I have some beige scaly reptile textured flats from Aerosoles.  I forgot about them.  Haven't worn them in a while!  

---------------------------------------------------------------

@ALRATIBA wrote:
Last year I bought snake print, leopard print, tan, black, brown, navy, gray/silver, and gray booties with a block heel and pointed toes. Some suede and some smooth leather. All on sale. (I can only wear lower heels.).

From prior years I have suede ankle boots in every color that was available. QVC is late to the shoe game with these styles!

Contributor

I love animal prints in clothing. I have not bought animal print shoes, but I am definitely planning to purchase some this fall. 

Contributor

Talbots has a pair of  leopard print loafers that I like!

Valued Contributor

Talbots has several styles of animal print shoes at 40% off.

Trusted Contributor

I have a couple pair of leopard heels, a couple pair of snake heels and boots and LOVE them!   Perfect to wear with solid dresses or monochromatic tops and bottoms.  

Just this Fall I purchased a pair of leopard combat boots and I cannot TELL you how many compliments I've received - great look. 

I also bought a pair of leopard tall shaft boots which I haven't worn yet but know exactly what I WILL be wearing them with.  Really, really pretty. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Recently bought LEATHER leopard print booties.  They'll go with many things in my closet.  

Honored Contributor

Have them, love them.

Valued Contributor

I have a pair of faux calf hair leopard flats that I love, they dress up a simple black sweater and jeans (and many other things). I was worried about how faux calf hair would hold up, but after A LOT of wears, they still look impeccable. 

I bought a pair of Cole Haan leopard sneakers last year. I ended up wearing them a lot more than I thought. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't own any, but I've contemplated a pair from Rothy's.  I've never worn the brand, so not sure if they'd be comfy and worth the price.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for any animal print for me; but I think there are a lot of people that look good in animal print.

I think it can look really sexy on some people.  

I think people should wear what THEY like.

I dress for me....I think everyone should dress for themselves.