Honored Contributor

Alegria Leather Printed Slide Sandals - Kylee

Is anyone getting the Big Deal shoe? I love the seascape and Fawn Fancy.  I can't decide on which one.  

Super Contributor

Re: Alegria Leather Printed Slide Sandals - Kylee

Still on the fence , I like both of those prints . I have a seascape type from last year, think I am leaning to the fawn . These are really comfy sandals . I have had the shoes , but the squeaked !!! Annoying but cute and comfy.

Valued Contributor

I like the looks, especially the scarf print - but I'm thinking the heel might be a little too tall for me.

My favorite style is the Venice.  Just the right height, but the Q has it on clearance.

Will look for it elsewhere.

Trusted Contributor

Got the fawn fancy.

Esteemed Contributor

@GinzTonic  Is the footbed removable on the Kylee? Does it have really good arch support? Looks like a very comfortable sandal. I'm so tempted!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Frequent Contributor

I am getting the seascape.  so pretty!!! 

@BirkiLady the arch support is great!  With in 2 days of wearing them they become like custom orthodics.  I have about 20 pairs of alegria and they are my favorite shoe! Yes, the footbed is removable.

Esteemed Contributor

@mpobs  Thank you! I've never tried Alegria sandals, but those are really cute. The Seascape is so attractive . . . that's one that I'm also drawn to. LOL

Money screams; wealth whispers.