Valued Contributor

Tara has a rockyroad brownie recipe on opening page and I need to know How many eggs, oil and h2o.  I tried it with the pkg. brownie mix as they require and I got glue.  Yes, you can laugh.  help

Super Contributor

Opening page?  

Honored Contributor

@matty liz 

I think this is what you are looking for. Found the recipe on FB.

Video with recipe on QVC 

https://www.qvc.com/temp-tations/_/N-1z13e6f/c.html

Tara’s Over the Top S’more Brownies

Nonstick cooking spray
6 Double Graham Crackers
1 (17.6 oz. package) Dark Fudge Brownie Mix
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3 cups Miniature Marshmallows
11/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 3.5 quart temp-tations baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Completely cover the bottom of the baking dish with a single layer of graham crackers.
In a large mixing bowl, prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Add vanilla extract, 1 cup of the miniature marshmallows, and 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips to the batter, gently fold in.
Pour the batter over the graham crackers, using a spatula to spread evenly throughout dish. Bake 30 to 40 minutes until set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean.
Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle the remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips over the top. Bake 5 additional minutes and then let cool for 5 more. Slice into 16 squares and serve warm.

Tara’s Tip
The longer you let them cool, the less messy they will be to cut and eat. Cutting once cooled will result in a cleaner look that can still reheat in the microwave to serve warm. Still, I say that s’mores should be messy!

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much yet when I watched Tara mix the brownies she put in 4 eggs, looked like a cup of oil and water.  None of these are listed with the other ing. shown 

Honored Contributor

@matty liz wrote:

Thanks so much yet when I watched Tara mix the brownies she put in 4 eggs, looked like a cup of oil and water.  None of these are listed with the other ing. shown 

@matty liz 

In the instructions it says to prepare brownie mix per box instructions which is where the water, oil & egg come in. I have never used a boxed brownie mix that called for 4 eggs but know it says to add an extra egg for more cake like brownies. HTH

Tara should have mentioned it in the video & written recipe.

I just watched her video at link I posted above again & she uses 2 box brownie mixes. The recipe calls for 1 but she had 2 mixes open which she poured both in the bowl. She must have doubled the recipe?

I looked up 17.6 dark fudge brownie mix. It calls for 1egg for fudgy or 2 eggs cake. 

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much Nightowiz.  I wondered if she used 2.  The mix I got called for 2 eggs and that explained why I saw her put in 4.  The brownies could be decadent with  ice cream.  I'll try again.  Thanks