995387_1266084183421187_2043213737481681911_n.jpg

Respected Contributor

@flbettyboop EXCELLENT IDEA!

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@flbettyboop

I hear ya!!! Great idea!!!!

Honored Contributor

Great idea......sign me up......in my case I might call it the Grandma's Medicine Truck!!!

Valued Contributor

I am a huge andy griffith rerun watcher.  This reminds of the episode of "Aunt Bee's Medicine Man" She was feeling sad and run down and the medicine man had just the "tonic" for her.  Turns out it was mostly alcohol.  I'd buy some of that

cookin

Trusted Contributor

I had a mental image of all the moms in the neighborhood running after a wine truck waving their dollars in the air!  Wonder what kind of music it would play?

Trusted Contributor

Food Trucks are popular now -- so, indeed, Why Not?

Somehow I can hear the tune playing down the street already:

"...Mix it up and make it nice,

POP GOES THE WEASEL..."

Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

I had a mental image of all the moms in the neighborhood running after a wine truck waving their dollars in the air!  Wonder what kind of music it would play?

Ok @Jeannie29 this literally made me laugh out loud . . . yes I can just see it!

When I was young (many decades ago) there used to be a food truck that would drive through the neighborhood with adults snacks and beverages late a night . . . I used to watch for him out my bedroom window and wonder at what this man was selling out of his neon truck at that hour of the night? . . . and where is he now? . . . and why doesn't he come down my street anymore . . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Jeannie29 wrote:

Ok @Jeannie29 this literally made me laugh out loud . . . yes I can just see it!

When I was young (many decades ago) there used to be a food truck that would drive through the neighborhood with adults snacks and beverages late a night . . . I used to watch for him out my bedroom window and wonder at what this man was selling out of his neon truck at that hour of the night? . . . and where is he now? . . . and why doesn't he come down my street anymore . . . . Smiley Happy

@momtochloe

OMG, that would be AWESOME!!!!

The "Mid-Night Snack" truck!!!!!

"Mid-Night Snack & Sip" - how does that sound??? LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

It's five o'clock somewhere!

Boop