Respected Contributor

Re: White Bean And Grape Tomato Salad... So Good!

@sabatini   Thanks... will definitely give them a try.  Big Amazon customer here!  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

OP, thank you for posting this recipe! I made it recently and DH and I really enjoyed it. It's delicious, and pretty, too. I used grape tomatoes and Italian parsley in the recipe. 

I'm also sharing it with my vegetarian granddaughter. I like finding recipes for her that include protein, and are fast and easy to prepare.  

Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella wrote:

@sabatini   Thanks... will definitely give them a try.  Big Amazon customer here!  

Hi, @ciao_bella!

A friend sent me a text & pic today saying 'thinking of you', lol!

She knows what a fan I am of those Greek Divina Gigandes White Beans, & that I'd purchased them in four pound cans.

Anyway, she was at Whole Foods and saw them in small containers of about 8 ounces. Haha! Not 4 #s.

So, if you'd like to try them, that's where you can have a sample to see if they're up your alley.

Divina Beans.jpg

Muddling through...
Respected Contributor

@sabatini    Great!

@sabatini wrote:

@ciao_bella wrote:

Hi, @ciao_bella!

A friend sent me a text & pic today saying 'thinking of you', lol!

She knows what a fan I am of those Greek Divina Gigandes White Beans, & that I'd purchased them in four pound cans.

Anyway, she was at Whole Foods and saw them in small containers of about 8 ounces. Haha! Not 4 #s.

So, if you'd like to try them, that's where you can have a sample to see if they're up your alley.

Divina Beans.jpg

Great!  There's a Whole Foods about a 7 minute drive from my house.  I'll make a point of stopping there next week when I'm in that area.   Thanks for the info. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor

Great recipe - a great lunch item for the summer. Just needs a crusty italian bread!. Thanks