Honored Contributor

Re: What’s your favorite bottled salad dressing ?

Wishbone Chunky Fat Free Blue

See the source image

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

Ken's Greek - the regular one.

Honored Contributor

the BEST caesar dressing......discovered recently and love it.....

cardinis caesar salad dressing.png

i also like the GOOD SEASONS powdered salad dressing mixed that you can prepare fresh. there are easy ways to "make them your own" by adding a few ingredients or changing around the vinegars or oils. we even take or send them overseas to some of our family. they cannot get it and they love it!

we also like MARIES salad dressings......especially the super blue.

maries super blue cheese dressing.png

we go to a few restaurants where our servers and managers know us well and take good care of us. if we like a particular homemade fresh dressing there we ask them for a container of the dressing to take home and they always  give us one.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Marie's Caesar refrigerated creamy dressing is the only store-bought salad dressing I like.  Someimes I doctor it with extra fresh garlic.  I try others but none are near as good.  I bought a bottled blue cheese vinegarette that I have yet to open -- chose it due to lower fat content so cannot comment yet.

Honored Contributor

Ours are Tuscan Garden from Aldi.

I like both the regular ranch and buttermilk ranch and my husband likes the Caesar.

Honored Contributor

Olive Garden's Italian Dressing.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21 I started making my own  many years ago instead of buying  the  commercial  brands since it is so simple to make it myself.

The only bottled brand I still purchase is Kraft Catalina--the original and there's  a newer, spicier version.   These  I use in  recipes, rather than in a tossed green salad.

I stock up when it is on sale.  I haven't found a copycat  version that matches Kraft's standard for this flavor.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Valued Contributor

Litehouse Thousand Island in the refrigerated section.  Wish I could find a bottled or jar of Ranch that doesn't have that chemical taste.  Dorothy Lynch is big here in Kansas.

Honored Contributor

Marzetti if I absolutely must use a bottled dressing.  I prefer to make my own dressing fresh as I need it.  It's so easy to make salad dressing.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GAC65  Luv, luv that Wishbone ROBUSTO Italian Dressing!  It's so good as a flavor enhancer on foods other than salads, especially meats.