Honored Contributor

Re: What's on your dinner menu tonight?

@momtochloe you are welcome pretty lady!  I use the emeril fryer for snacks for my teen son....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@momtochloe you are welcome pretty lady!  I use the emeril fryer for snacks for my teen son....

Wow, thank you so much @MickD as I am usually described as sturdy as opposed to pretty . . . you just made my whole day! . . . Smiley Happy

And how much do you love your air fryer, best "frivolous" appliance I ever purchased!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe. Hahaha!  I come from a long line of polish peasant stock myself....hahaha!  My air fryer and my pressure cooker are my best friends....move over oven!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@momtochloe. Hahaha!  I come from a long line of polish peasant stock myself....hahaha!  My air fryer and my pressure cooker are my best friends....move over oven!

This is so funny @MickD as I hail from Czech peasant stock so you and I share many things (in addition to our apparent obsession with air fryers).  I will soon be moving from my parent's house to my own place so I will actually have a working oven . . . I'm not quite sure what to do with an appliance that can handle something over 13" . . . as I have been using a toaster oven for my meals having the luxury of using a pot with handles is quite a treat . . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe - well if we add my husband - he's Hungarian and German - I think we've got Europe just about covered....food network!

Honored Contributor

@MickD group cooking hug:

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe. Awesome!!!!!!