Watched the show today with the vita mix and wanted to try the cauliflower soup that Jan made. It and the pumpkin dessert we're supposed to be on the website and they were not. Finding the recipes was extremely difficult and disappointed that they were not there.

New Contributor

I have also been searching and seaching for the Cauliflower Soup as well as the Root Vegetable soup recipes Jan said would be on the website. I purchased my Vitamix about 8 months ago and it came with a different cookbook. I think when they update the recipes with a "newer" Vitamix they should make the new recipes available, or at least let previous customers purchase the new book at a reasonable price (as most of the recipes are in the book that came with your machine)!!

Occasional Contributor

I too have been searching for the on air recipes and cannot find any of them.  If anyone knows where to locate them I would surely appreciate hearing it.  My Vitamix is a couple years old so can’t find today’s recipes in the book either.  Thanks in advance for any helpful info.

Trusted Contributor

He said more than once that the recipes would be on the QVC and Vitamix websites ON MONDAY>

Honored Contributor

Re: Vitamix recipes

[ Edited ]

I found this one here http://www.qvc.com/KF_Recipes_Vitamix.content.html

ROASTED CAULIFLOWER SOUP WITH Black Pepper BACON

Ingredients

1 tbsp. olive oil

16 ounces cauliflower florets

1 slice black pepper bacon, diced

4 oz. onion, sliced

2 oz. carrot, sliced

2 oz. celery, sliced

½ tsp dried parsley

½ tsp dried thyme

½ tsp dried rosemary

1 tsp salt

26 oz. boxed unsweetened almond milk

3 slices black pepper bacon, cooked off and crisp

Directions

1. Roast cauliflower, diced bacon, onion, carrot, celery, herbs and oil for 20 minutes at 400 degrees on a sheet pan.
  2. Reserve small amount of this mix for garnish.
  3. Pour almond milk into the Vitamix container and add the rest of the cauliflower mix.
  4. Select Low.
  5. Turn machine on and switch to High speed.
  6. Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid, using tamper to push ingredients into the blades.
  7. Turn machine off and remove lid plug.
  8. Add the 3 slices of cooked bacon and secure the lid plug.
  9. Turn machine to Low
  10. Using the On-Off Switch, turn the machine on and off quickly to chop the bacon into the soup.
  11. Garnish with reserved cauliflower mixture.

I found the Pumpkin Fall Freeze recipe by going to "QVC Recipes", then clicking on "Vitamix" at the bottom of the list, then clicking on "Drinks", then clicking on "Pumpkin Fall Breeze" .  The soup may be found in a similar way, however, I did not try it.

Regular Contributor

Does anyone have the gluten free bread recipe?  Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

@Flady1 wrote:

Does anyone have the gluten free bread recipe?  Thanks!!

@Flady1 There's a gluten free yeast bread recipe on the Vitamix website. Don't know if that's what Jan used or not.

New Contributor

Does anyone know the recipe for that fall berry ice cream they made the last visit?