Valued Contributor

Sorry Tootie, I bumped into you!  

L = Licorice  or  Love us! 

M is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

QA on the way..✈️....for a fun day!! 😀  I will be there before you know it......breakfast is ready....☕️🍾🍩🍓🍒🍌🍇🍹🍹🍹...egg casserole, make your own omelette,  make your own waffle, HA...get on-board and get it yourself!  

Houston here we come......

M ...... MIMOSAS!!!  

NEXT ..... N

Honored Contributor

Oh dear.....✈️🛬✈️🛬...bigkat was asleep but the thud of basket on driveway woke her up.......had little trouble getting Tootie.....basket accidentally hit neighbor's car next door.....just a small dent....got Tootie and took off...neighbor will never know how it happened...I think.  Kittyfan is always on the road somewhere so had to chase her car down on highway....we can pick it up later.....then, cookie and the Longhorns!  Basket hit one of those guys too....sorry, cookie.  I have not done this in awhile...or is it the mimosas?  And, the adventures begin......ready to land......I see a lot of police cars already........🚔.

N ...... Never a dull moment with SCC

NEXT .... O

Respected Contributor

oh my gosh!! walker, I hope you got home OK ... our "helping out" at the stadium didn't go as well as they thought it would ... I guess they didn't like the lines that we "painted" on the field ....

Related image

Not really sure why they didn't like this .... maybe we had too many Mimosas or were we feeling "good" from the paint fumes?? a combination of both?? oh well, at least we had fun ... can't wait to see what bigkat did with the lighting at the halftime show ... All in all, we had a great morning ...

walker, when you dropped me off and I jumped (fell) out of the basket, the police asked who you were, why you were driving a plane and where were you heading?? ... they were wondering if it was you that damaged a car?? ... of course, I plead the fifth ... last I saw they had their helicopter going after you .... GO QA!! ....

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday ... it is cold and windy here, but we do have some sun ...

O ~ Oh no ... too many Mimosas

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

LOL, Tootie!  What fun...as always! I hope they can get the field repaired for game tomorrow.  The officials were not too happy with us.  But, we were such a "happy" bunch they let us go when they learned we were going home.  We had to get cookie away from the marching band.....she tried playing the tuba but kept falling down, then she tried the trombone but couldn't walk a straight line.  She kept banging her trombone into the other band members with instruments.  They too were glad to hear we were leaving.

I don't understand.....wherever we go....unappreciated!  I lost the helicopter......whew.....put QA into turbo-mode and blew smoke in their face.....oops.  

Back again in time to bake a cake for DD.  Her birthday is tomorrow but we are celebrating tonight.  GS and GD are going to decorate the cake....oh boy.  I also baked her favorite coffee cake so she will have that in morning.

Now I need a UB!!!  See you later!  Happy Crazy Saturday!

P ...... Punch

NEXT ...... Q ..... Queen is on Wanted List everywhere!

NEXT .... R

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Glad you made it home safely walker and were able to make your DD's cake .... Happy Birthday to her!! and how cute that the grandkids want to decorate it... great memories!!

cookie, how are you feeling after being a member of the Marching Band??

Hope everyone has a good night ....

R ~ Rest and Relaxation after our Busy BAT

S ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends .... another cooler day with snow .... 27 now and going up to 31 ... the weatherman is predicting a cold and snowy week ...

Anyone have plans for the Big Game?? ... we're having just a small party ... I'll cheer for the Falcons (Patriots?? no way!!) ... and really only watch for the commercials ....

Off to early Mass ... then home for coffee and paper .... see everyone later ... have a good day ...

S ~ Sundae or SuperBowl Sunday ...

T ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Tootie, I'll see your cold weather and raise you to our warm 75 today!  I am still marching while sleeping!  I will never be able to play the tuba, I can't even lift it.  We did have fun yesterday and it was nice that QA was a gathering spot for the real set up team.  walker, Queen or not, your basket hit Blanche.  She is from the south and doesn't forgive, she gets revenge.  Watch out!  haha.  (Sure hope she doesn't include me in her revenge, since I was in the basket when it hit.)

No plans for the big game for me.  SIL and DD will either celebrate it here or go to a local place with friends.  They do have some great commercials don't they?  I can wait to see them later. 

Passing the coffee ~  thanks Tootie for providing it this morning

T = Too tired to take the T and going directly to my letter:

U = UB's all day please

V is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Happy Super Bowl 🏈 Sunday!  Small party here too Tootie, real small....2...ha,  and I will be rooting for Falcons as well!  Patriots have won enough!  I look forward to the commercials....please....NO NUTRISYSTEM or MY PILLOW!!!! HA!

We had a nice birthday celebration for DD last night.  GD and GS did a good job decorating the cake.  After dinner, GD started putting the candles on cake and wanted to put whole box of candles on it.  I suggested a few would be fine but she said "mommy says I can put as many on as I want".....OK, get daddy to light them and I will get the fire extinguisher!  

Sun is shining.....no snow and mild....having coffee and just waiting on paper.....of course!  Heading to church after breakfast and then I will join cookie with a UB Day!  Sorry about Blanche!😳

V ...... Vlassic Pickles

NEXT ..... W

Respected Contributor

Hello .... hope everyone had a good afternoon ... walker, LOL about your GD wanting to put ALL the candles on the cake ...

Nothing here to report ... have a good night and enjoy the game and commercials ....

W ~ Walnuts

X,Y or Z ~ NEXT