Respected Contributor
Winding down. Yum burgers and ice cream.

Coffee pot ready. Lucy safe travels

J: jelly donuts

K: next
Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

walker, I was so confused yesterday about lost posts that I posted your welcome back early - it applies today too!😂  Today will be better - no confusion!!  Anxious to hear about Lucy and Desi.  Did you get a ride home and I'll bet Desi was in an hurry to get back to his lawn.

Tootie, I also like the idea of Hamburgers on the grill and ice cream after - or before just in case you eat too much burgers(me!) 😄  Sorry about the rain storm but today is another day and hope it is good for grilling.

kittyfan, hope you are staying cool.  Yesterday wasn't so bad - I was in the house enjoying the AC and reading under the ceiling fan.  As you said, triple digits = UB's.  More AC, fan and Kindle for me again!😊

Passing the coffee ~

K - Kolaches

L - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Valued Contributor

Sorry kittyfan, I guess I am still confused. I didn't see your post and replied to your other one.🤔😏😣  

Back under my rock ~

K - Kolaches

L - next

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! 🇺🇸🙏...🚗

Quick hello....need to get ready to go....can't miss the express limo home.  Laughing about DH and his lawn...funny he has not mentioned it...but probably thinking about it.  That might be first comment when we get home...look at the lawn!  😂 Thank you all for good travel wishes.  I'll check in after landing back in my nest.

L .... Lemonade

NEXT .... M 

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, haha I think you've been dipping in the Mimosa bowl 😂 ... or the TX heat has gotten to you ... enjoy your time indoors again.

We're having a much needed rain day ... it rained through most of the night too ...

Shout out to kittyfan and walker ... 👋👋 walker, 🚗🏃‍♀️ .. hope you made the limo ... 😂

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

M ~ Mimosas ... you can never have too many!!

N ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
GOOD afternoon. It's hot and hotter here. Checked in with my friend in OKC. Super hot there also. Her DD lived in UK. 95 there with no AC in homes. I guess not needed normally. I guess hot all over.

I was saddened to hear of another mall shooting. This one was ended by lawful 22 year old with concealed carry. Sadly I know that when I attend church there are individuals who carry. One is a former state trooper. Not sure what he does now. I know my friends brother was a retired trooper. He had moved out of state but had to return to do routine qualifications to continue his license.

Waiting on Lucy update!!

N: 'nilla wafers for banana pudding

O: next
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

HOME SWEET HOME!!!  7 hour drive and Lucy and Desi are still speaking!!  But, starting out Desi was getting on Lucy's nerves..(you can picture two of us as L& D)...Desi...LUCY..got to go...got to go....need to load  the car...Lucy is still getting ready...Desi wants to know if there is anything else he can take out....Lucy...NO!  My Lucy red hair was bright red and my face too.  Desi said...ok mumbling in Spanish...mecabacamuyloco...but retreated to deck to wait quietly...smart man.  HA!  He drives me nuts on departures like we are American Airlines scheduled for take-off!   I know we had a long drive and he wanted to get through Chicago before rush hour.  Trip went well.  

We had such a good time but I am ready to do nothing again.  Five full days of being on the go and social all day long....gets tiring but, great to be with old friends.  Mama Mia did we eat well...and drink well..had mimosas one morning....better brace myself getting on scale again...feel like I gained 20 lbs.

DH is tired so didn't rush out to cut lawn...and it is hot here.   Tomorrow will be lawn cutting day for him amd laundry for me.

Better go for now and think of something for dinner.

See you again tomorrow.  Glad everyone is doing good here.

O ..... Onions

NEXT .... P 

Respected Contributor
Welcome home!!! Nice to go but getting home is wonderful!!!

I understand wanting to miss the worst traffic but in most large cities rush hour Is constant!!!

P: pancakes

Q: next

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello friends .... WELCOME HOME WALKER!! ... laughing at your Lucy/Desi skit from this morning but glad everything went well on the trip home ... get a good nights sleep and you'll be raring to go to get caught up with your chores ....

kittyfan, I saw on the news about the heat in the UK ... hot with no A/C .. I wonder how they stay cool?

cookie, hope you had a good day ...

Ugh!! I discovered ants on my counter after dinner ... so guess what I'll be doing tonight ... not many (so far) but you know when there's a few the rest will come marching in ...

Q ~ Queen is home! ... or Quiche for our Queen in the morning ...

R ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

♛♛♛WELCOME HOME !!!♛♛♛

I don't dare post more afterr this morning's fiasco.  Glad to have you back - you were missed. 

R - Royalty Returns   Rushing for the Mimosas! 

S- next