Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, you have such a great relationship with DB ... we need more people like him in this world! ... it sounds like Holly and Jake have their own little fan club.

walker, funny story about your ex-boyfriend ... he had to have known that you wouldn't go to his wedding ...

cookie, just trying to picture you going after CE's money with your walker ... 😉😁

No news from me ... we'll have a sunny 71 degree day ... apparently, we're in for a dry spell for a while now.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

D ~ Dates

E ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️🇺🇸

Happy Saturday!  Sunny and nice here today but that will change starting tomorrow.  Going to grill tonight and enjoy some deck time while we can before it gets hot.

cookie, pretty funny about chasing money....we need kids like LG and LS to walk with us and do the chase...🏃‍♀️‍➡️💵🏃‍♂️...😂.  

kittyfan, sorry you have to go through the credit card changes....maddening.  

No news from me either....just rolling along in life.  We won't be celebrating Father's Day with kids until Monday evening.  They will all come here.  I need to decide what to fix.....easy.....no oven...too hot....no grill...too hot...HA!  🤔

👋👋 Tootie.....71 sounds delightful!  Bet you'll be on your patio there.

Have a nice day everyone!  Keep smiling!  😀😃😄😁😉

E ..... Eggs 

NEXT ..... F 

Respected Contributor

Good evening

Another day .  I didn't do laundry but perhaps tomorrow.

The doggies had two visits today. They are such social butterflyd.

Happy dads day to the fellas. 

Coffee pot ready

Not sure which letter is next

Will catch up later. 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Its A Sunny Sunday June 16 2024!

Woke up at 11pm to the sound of the fire alarm - no fire, I had just turned the fan down. I was actually cold! Beep beep beep SIL got up and poked the red flashing button - off!  I told him to go back to bed - he gets up at 4am for work.  I turned the fan up and went back to bed.  Beep beep beep again.  Turned the fan back up and found a blanket.  AC guys were here yesterday and we now have a new AC system.  Fire alarms didnt like it I guess.  Oh well I am going to survive.  We will be a bit cooler at 93 today.

Tootie, glad you have some nice weather - a dry spell sounds great!  Hope your DH has a great Father's Day!  Lucky he has kids and G'kids to celebrate✨🧨

kittyfan, you are a lucky lady to have such social butterflies with their own  fan club.  I'll bet they love it!

walker, Hope your DH ahs a great day. Enjoy your celebration Monday!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL FATHERS!

Passing the coffee ~

F - Flautas             

G - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL FATHER'S!!

Good morning friends ... ladies, thanks for the wishes for DH!!

cookie, I hope the beep, beep, beep can be taken care of ... with all of your high temps you can enjoy them now with your new A/C 😁

kittyfan, you know what I say (about your laundry) ... it will be there tomorrow!! 😉 it sounds like your pups are enjoying their visits with friends ...

walker, we did enjoy a long UB out on the patio ... today our temps will be 83 and then on the rise for the next coming days.

In a little while we're heading over to DS's ... DIL/DD are having a brunch for the dads!! we will probably be able to spend some time outside with the kids ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

G ~ Great Day for the Dads!! ... or Green Grapes

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️🇺🇸

Happy Sunday....Happy Father's Day to all dads!  My thanks too for remembering DH here.  Enjoy the brunch there Tootie....any quiche? 😂 Mimosas? 😂 

I am glad DH and I did our celebrating last night.  Too hot today, 90's, to enjoy deck and grill.  Rib eyes were delicious!  

cookie, how startling to wake up to the fire alarm.  Sometimes that will happen if the battery is about kaput..done..gone.  

kittyfan, your social pups reminds me of how when you are a young parent you meet friends through your kids.  Now you are meeting others at SO through Jake and Holly...😁.

Speaking of pups......our grand-dog Buddy will be coming for a visit next weekend.....oh joy...🐕‍🦺.

Bye for now......enjoy your day.....see you later or tomorrow.

H .... Hamburgers or Hot Dogs on HOT Grill

NEXT .... I 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning~  I'ts Manuvering Monday

June 17 2024!

walker, what a nice Father's Day dinner.  Ribeyes Perfect!!!  Glad you and DH enjoyed them.  Hard to believe you were 90 - we will cool down to 94 today.  Wish we had your temp.🤞  Big hug to Buddy!

Tootie, sounds like you had a great day with a Brunch prepared by your DS.  Nice weather too. I'll bet your DH and the kids were happy and had a good time.

DD and SIL went out to lunch with his folks to celebrate and I, of course, stayed home.  Too tired and still cold. Unusual for me, I never get cold.  BFF said as long as she's known me (71yrs), she has never known me to be cold! - well, I broke the record Saturday night and Sunday day.  Better this morning.  

Shout out to kittyfan and the doglets 👋☕🥂🌺 

Have a Good Day!

Passing the coffee ~

I  - Indian Curry

J - next

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, wow! 71 years of friendship ... that's a treasure!! ... I wonder what's up with you feeling cold? especially with your hot temps ... glad you're better today!

walker, unfortunately, no quiche and no mimosas!! but we had a delicious spread of breakfast food!! ... glad you enjoyed your dinner ... that was a good idea to celebrate when it wasn't too hot!

LG is so into rockets these days ... DS bought one that you actually shoot up into the sky, so we went up to a big field at the park to try it ... it was so hot and sunny, DH and I found a little section of shade to stand in ... I laughed though, "5,4,3,2,1 lift off" .... and nothing!! ... repeat, and nothing!! 🤔 DS/DH fiddled around and finally it took off ... it went up so high and then parachuted down ... it was pretty cool and LG was so excited and absolutely loved it!! ... we all had a blast!! 🚀  (pun intended 😁)

We're in for an 88 degree day ... 72 now but there is a nice breeze ... I have all the windows opened for now.

I got an early start on my laundry ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

J ~ Jif Peanut Butter

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️🥵....🇺🇸

Happy HOT Monday!  The heat is on high...ugh.  Just saw it will be high 80's by mid-morning and up from there..mid 90's! 🥵  Could be hotter than TX!  Family coming for dinner and I don't think we will be able to sit outside at all...steamy!  It would turn into a sauna party!

Tootie, sounds like you enjoyed a nice brunch.  Your story about rocket launch was so cute....funny too with countdown and no launch.  Finally, success...can imagine LG's excitement.....a REAL "blast"...🤣....good one!

Well, busy morning so better not babble too much.  I am going to attempt making my own Italian Beef Sandwiches in crock pot so need to start it early.  Usually I order from a good place but thought....what's so hard about it? Ha!  Just want it to taste good.  Going to make chicken tenders on side for kids in case Grandma's Beef is not a hit.  Made my potato salad yesterday.  Stay tuned.....🤞.

cookie, I was going to say "stay cool" but guess you don't need to feel any cold.  I'll just say.....have a good day to all.  👋👋 kittyfan as well!

K ..... Kool-Aid .... kids hot-day-summertime favorite!

Kool-Aid Mimosas for adults?? 😂

NEXT ..... L 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Testing, testing for Tuesday June 18 2024!

Tootie, Yes, my BFF and I have known each other a very long time and are still best friends.  Miss her so much.  She is still in CA and I am jealous😞 How fun - a rocket🚀 launch for LG.  Made his day!  Nice hot and sunny  day at the park.  Glad you found some shade.  Nice idea to have a Breakfast too.

walker, no Sauna party???  Your beef crock pot sandwiches and Potato salad sound delicious!  Good dea for the kids to have chicken tenders but I'll bet they would love your beef sandwiches too!  You sure had a hot day.  Kool Aid Mimosas???😄😄 Don't laugh until you try them right? 

We have been having mid to high 90s and will be cooler - 91 today.  I am tired of heat and humidity but will live with it.  It could be worse - snow and sleet.🤔another DVS day here.

👋👋🌺 to kittyfan.  

Have A Good Day!

Passing the coffee ~

L - Lemonade             instead of Kool Aid?

M - next