Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, glad you were able to see part of the eclipse!!

walker, you are right about reliving that moment! I can't stop thinking how absolutely amazing that was!! so, so incredibly amazing!! and I forgot another thing about it ... when it was in totality, it got very cold for those few minutes and then warmed back up ...

Shout out to kittyfan ... 👋 I hope you got a chance to see it as well ...

We'll have a sunny and warm 76 degree day ... finally!! 😎 ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

U ~ ... UB!! ... enjoy!! .............. and

V ~ VELVEETA 😁

W ~ NEXT

I have no new news this morning

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️...🥱...☀️

Tired Out Tuesday it is....more coffee....☕️☕️...must have been eclipse excitement...I was awake a bit last night.  But, bright, sunny morning will perk me up!  And...my friends here! 😁

cookie glad your DD got you out to see some of eclipse.

It is quite amazing to think us little earthlings can witness that phenomenon.  Tootie, even though we did not see 100%, at 95% we could feel the temperature drop too.

I think I heard the next one (20 yrs) will cover areas around Montana and Dakotas (?).

No other news here either.  👋👋 to kittyfan.  See you all later.

W ..... White Bread

NEXT ..... X 

Respected Contributor

Good afternoon

I did see the event.  I had the dogs in  When we got up that morning they were all out of sorts  Then calmed down  Today they are wiped out.  

After it was over brother called.  We discussed the events.  His dog was out with him.  He said she was out .

of sorts.  I had sent her some treats  She enjoys them.

This morning I was debating going to breakfast.  Brother called.  He has a procedure today.  Thought he would be unavailable,  I am still in my gown.  Decided to stay in today   Yesterday I did laundry.  He willil be unavai;abl;e for a few days.  We do have some tasks  But they can wait.

We have weather in the area but currently bright and sunny.

X:  xtra hugs all around  

Y:  Next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Happy Wacky Weather Wednesday!

We were supposed to get T-storms,golf ball hail and on a Tornado watch yesterday.  Thankfully we got none of them but a little light rain.  After the beautiful day we had Tuesday, it's no wonder weather is wacky!

Tootie,  I didnt realize that the weather got cold when the Eclipse was in totality.  I didnt notice that it was cold for the few minutes I was watching. Glad you got to see it.  Another 20 years before another one?

kittyfan, glad you were able to see the Eclipse and the dogs recovered from out of sorts. I am enervated from all the excitement everywhere.  Glad its over now.  Hope your brother's procedure goes well.  

More discluttering at DVS today.  Earrings are still mixed up. I cannot believe I have worn them all !!! So many!!!

Have a great day - passing the coffee

Y - Yams 

Z - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning walker!  Sorry they cut out the part of my post that was to you😒 Hope you had a great Eclipse! 

Passing the coffee ~

Y - Yams

Z - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, we had a beautiful, sunny and warm 80 degree day yesterday and today we are expecting thunderstorms and our high will be 60 ... so, Wacky Weather it is!! ... good luck getting those earrings all together ... I don't have that problem as I don't wear earrings ... years ago, pierced ears never worked for me so I had to let them close up.

kittyfan, glad you got to see the Eclipse ... did they have a "viewing party" at SO?? ... hope your DB is doing well.

Shout out to walker ... 👋 it's kids day! I'll have LG take us on a train ride through the Zoo 😉 ... I'll let you know how it goes ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Z ~ Zucchini

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️

It is bright and sunny here today so, fortunately, no Wacky Weather Wednesday here, cookie.  I did see storms in south.  Wacky You Are! 😆

Oh boy, Train🚂 Ride Day for Tootie...the "LG" train....hang on and have fun.  It reminds me of growing up and going to our city zoo every summer.  There was a train that ran from one end of park to another.  We always rode it.  Memories, Memories!

kittyfan, hope you are catching up on your sleep.  Glad you had glimpse of eclipse too.  

We went to a baseball game for GS yesterday after school.  GS played well and team did great...won easily.  Sadly, the other team was pretty bad.  It looked like they had never played baseball before.  They did not score one run.  I like everyone to score but my team to win! 😆

All for now.....Happy Wednesday....be careful in wacky weather.  ☔️💨⛈️

A ..... Almonds

NEXT .... B 

Respected Contributor

Good morning

I had weather last night  Heavy rain.  Got a text my power was out at home .  Finally restored after 1.  Hats off to workers in the elements.

Today it was tech issues.  Talked to brother  His DW called me yesterday with a report.  Brother is feeling restless.Has to be going.

Tootie:  oh kids day,  LG hs such a great imagination.

Oh BB.  I know the kids played hard.

Cookie:  when I was at the TS the jewelry lady would colect those odd pieces,  Bag them up,  The crafty ladies loved them.

Cute story.  Last week when brother took me to an apt I commented he smelled really good.  He laughed nd said he had gone yo store,  Refused to pay $125 so he asked for samples!!!

B:  bagels

C:  next

Honored Contributor

kittyfan, that is a cute story about DB and the samples.  Good idea!

I just got back from errands...store shopping which I rarely do anymore.  I actually went into the mall because I wanted something from a store there....in the area...why not and save on shipping costs.  Mall was a ghost town...felt uncomfortable there...what a shame.  I have not been in the mall or other stores in over 5 years.  I just don't enjoy it anymore.  Covid sure did change things. Back to online shopping.

On my way home, I met up with DIL at an intersection...funny...we waved at each other.  Then we followed each other a couple of miles.  I pulled up next to her at a red light....she said she was headed to a lunch meeting.  

Time for a UB.  Tootie, hope you had a fun train trip through the zoo.  cookie, what did you do with those odd piece earrings?  Interesting what kittyfan mentioned about TS items being used by crafters.

Bye for now.....beautiful day here.

C .... Corn

NEXT .... D 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... walker, I am not a store shopper at all and haven't been to a mall in years ... when I did need something, I would head into the store to the thing I wanted, grab it and out I would go ... (paid for of course 😉😁😂) DD/DH love to shop and go out without me, which is fine with me ... DS not much of a shopper either ... yay for your GS's ball game ... I guess the other team needs to get some more practice ... funny meeting up with your DIL on the road.

kittyfan, hope your DB is doing better, it's gotta be hard for him being laid up ... kudos to him for asking for samples.

So ... we went on our train ride through the zoo, but first we had to stop at the grocery store ... we named all the food that we wanted to get ... LG loves his fruit and vegetables and named a lot of those ... I suggested we get a chocolate cake and LG said "oh no, it's too sweet!" 😂😂 at the Zoo we named all kinds of animals ... every time it was LS's turn to name one, it was a lion!! 😂

DH put some kind of treatment on the grass yesterday which needs rain to soak into the grass ... it was supposed to pour last night and today ... of course, it didn't and we had a nice sunny day ... we could not let the kids out on the grass though so we stayed inside ... the train ride was fun ... thanks for that suggestion walker.

cookie, hope you had a good day ...

Sorry, I babbled ... Have a good night ... see you in the morning.

D ~ chicken Drumsticks

E ~ NEXT