Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  It's a Magic Monday - Eclipse!

kittyfan - there is a lot going on at SO - TP, smoking and unwanted chats.  I'll bet you're glad the smoker left.  There is nothing worse than the smell of cigarette smoke!  😒🤢.  Hope things work out.  

Tootie, I am sending more 🌞🌞 We will be 82and predicting 80% chance of rain.  I hope it helps with your view.  People are going crazy with the Eclipsemania!😎  

walker, hope your weather is good for your view.  Sending 🌞🌞just in case your weather does not cooperate.  

Last night we had a wonderful ham that DD got at Aldi's - best I've had in a long time. She has bought many items from them and all have been great.  I had only heard of it, but now there is one in our area. Another DVS day  good day to stay inside. 

Have a perfect weather day for the Eclipse!

Passing the coffee ~

J - Juice for Marvelous Mimosas 

K -next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... oh kittyfan, I hope you were able to get some sleep last night and that you are feeling better ... no matter what the rules, there is always someone who thinks they don't apply to them ... I guess the smoker thought that no one would notice ... but I bet you're glad that SO is up with what is going on with people and "out they go" ...

cookie, glad you enjoyed your ham dinner ... we have several Aldi's in our area but I have never shopped in one ...

walker, good luck at your dentist appointment this morning ... yes, on our train rides LG is the engineer (right down to the dramatic pulling of the brakes) and he is also the conductor, punching the tickets and yelling "All Aboard" ... he's too funny.

Well, Eclipse Day is finally here and we will be cloudy with a 50% chance of rain ... ugh!! but the weatherman said we should still be able to see it ... 🤞 ... my seats are ready and waiting 😎

Have a good viewing day ... pouring and passing.

K ~ Ketchup

L ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️...🌖🌗🌘🌑

After a rainy day yesterday, today should be clear for viewing.  Let the Eclipse Show begin!  It is exciting but I'm tired of hearing about it.  Happy not to be on the highway too.  

kittyfan, thanks for getting coffee ready.  My brain wasn't ready here....forgot to turn mine on...ha!  So, waiting a few more minutes for the gurgle-gurgle noise.  Hope you slept better last night.  

We have Aldi's here too, cookie, but like Tootie I have never been in one.  I am such a creature of habit...same stores.  Once we were at DS's and DIL had purchased pizza from Aldi's.  It was very good too.  I need to get out of my comfort zone.  I finally stopped in a Trader Joe's last year and it felt so strange!  Crazy me!

Tootie, cute story about LG the Engineer.  Those are such fun times.  Good luck with viewing weather.  

My coffee is ready....👏👏....better yet DH just served me...ahhhh...must be a Magic Monday!  Enjoy your day!

Share any eclipse news later....😊.  Look up..WITH GLASSES!

L .... Lemon-Pepper Seasoning

NEXT .... M 

Respected Contributor

Good morning

Oh eclipse dy.  Another slee[less night.  Then hAD TECHICAL DIFFICU;TIES.

Dogs have been restless.  dont know if eclipse is affecting them.

M:  milk and cooies

N:  Next

Honored Contributor

🌖➡️🌑 ALL DONE!  Fun to watch!  Turned out to be a sunny and clear day so good visibility of eclipse happening.  We got about 95% coverage here in northern IL.  How about you in NY and TX?

kittyfan, sorry for tech troubles and sleepless nights...I did hear that the eclipse affects animals and wildlife.

N ..... Nestle's Chocolate-Chips

NEXT .... O 

Respected Contributor

AMAZING!!! ... even though it was cloudy here we got to see the whole thing ... at the beginning we were able to catch the eclipse inbetween the cloud coverage ... really, really cool!! ... total eclipse with the ring of fire was amazing!! we could hear the whole neighborhood clapping and cheering ... and we were able to see the whole thing sitting on our patio ... oh, the birds got very quiet ..

See you later ...

O ~ Oreos

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Terrific!  Glad you had a good Eclipse experience, Tootie.

It definitely is amazing.  Best part you did not have to leave home!

Bright and sunny here again now.

P ... Paprika

Q ... Quite the Exciting Day!  

NEXT .... R 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, I forgot to mention when it got dark ... amazing too! kind of eerie to think it could do that ... all solar lights went on too ... and now the sun is out here too!!

See you later ...

R ~ Really a cool sight ...

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Tootie, you will be reliving this experience for a long time!  That is how I felt the last time when I was in the total eclipse area.  It is amazing.  For us, still exciting but when it reached the 95% coverage here we knew we were at end of it.  I probably won't be around for next one in 20 years.....but, don't count me out yet...QM made it to 100! HA!  If I make it, I might say....what is an eclipse...what is moon...sun?? Who are you and why do I have these stupid glasses on?   🤣🤣

Night all.....SLEEP WELL...especially kittyfan!

S ..... Salt

NEXT .... T 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ It's Tuesday - Tired Out Tuesday!

Glad this Eclipse Mania is over.  I was reading and forgot about it. I did get to see the last part - DD came to the rescue.  They relaxed out in the back yard  and saw everything.  They had glasses. I am glad all the excitement is over and I am going to take a long UB today to recover😄🥱

walker and Tootie - glad you were able to observe the Eclipse.  Central TX was in a great position. Now we are getting the T-storm that didnt show up yesterday - with 100% rain and some hail predicted.  It will be a cool 79 for all of this. Crazy stuff!

kittyfan, hope you got a glimpse of the Eclipse. Did it affect H&J at all? Hope things are going well at SO. 

Have a great day - Passing the coffee ~

T - Teriyaki Tacos

U- next         

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.