Respected Contributor
Gremlins again.

Thunder rumbleswind picking up thinking rain coming.

H: hamburgers

I: next
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... ugh, cookie is having trouble again signing on ... I'll hop over to the other side when I'm done here.

New freezer is coming today ... and we have LG/LS today ... we were told to wait 12 hours before we start to fill the freezer back up ...

We'll have a sunny 74 degree day but we won't actually see the sun because of the haze from the fire ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... SCC has to do something about these Gremlins ... 😈

Shout out to all my friends ... 👋👋👋

I ~ Ice Cream

J ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

After running in circles, And.... after a gazillion tries I finally was able to change my password and login!  I am back and hope to be able to stay logged in. 

kittyfan, I did hear some thunder last night but not close.  They are predicting rain this afternoon.  We'll see.  

Tootie, are you still getting smoke and haze from the fire in Canada?  How awful for everyone.  Hope your freezer shopping was productive. Hope you didn't loose anything.  Does this mean the Freezer Gremlins are here😃?  Oh no!!!

Looking forwward to your return walker.  Hope you enjoyed your time.  Safe travels home.

Doctor appointment this morning - quarterly check up. 

Passing the coffee ~

I - Ice cream

J next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Valued Contributor

BUMP!

Sorry Tootie, I was so excited about FINALLY getting things fixed and I didn't realize you were here.  

J - Jelly donuts

K next

Honored Contributor

Good Afternoon Friends!  🤗

I'm back!  As always, we have such a nice time together out there.  Weather was great....boys on the go all the time.  DIL got a new paddle board so they were trying that out....not me!!  I do like it out there....very peaceful...DS owns an extra lot next to his that we could build on.  I'm not sure I want to go through the "start over" phase at my age though.  Plenty of room at DS's so that works for now.

kittyfan, sorry the Gremlins are still causing problems.  I laughed at cookie's comment of "Insomnia Gremlins and Posting Gremlins"!  Find Wanda Wand soon!  Feel better, kittyfan.

Tootie, late but congratulations on the LaCrosse Team Win!  That is becoming a popular sport.  Is the team local, state, school?  Lucky you could get a freezer delivered quickly.

We get used to things for extra storage!

All for now.....tired and think I will "rest my eyes" for a bit....aka...Union Break.  Funny...with my 3A's....after lunch they would say...."where's grandpa?  OH...he must be on his Union Break."  🤣🤣 

K ...... Klondike Bars

NEXT .... L 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon

Looked out to see some deer in the yard. They looked fat. I know it us fawn season but don't know!!!

How funny about the three As. They certainly know the score

Tootie: great service on the freezer. Know you had a busy day with delivery and the Littles.

Cookie: hope you had a good Dr's visit

Had my procedure on Friday. I was still in the twilight zone so I didn't know anything. My friend who is My POA was with me. The drs office called her today!

L: lemonade

M: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Nice to have you back walker!  Sounds like you had a great time even though you didn't try the paddle board😒 Laughing about Grandpa's Union Break😂 The 3 Amigos are so funny😂!!  A good UB is preparing for a nice relaxed lawn mowing

Tootie, glad you got your freezer so quickly.  It is so convenient to have extra refrigerators and freezers in the garage.  SIL has his own just for fish he has caught.  Hope you enjoyed LG and LS.  

Doctor's appointment went well.  She took me off one of my meds since I did so well with my A1c.  Okay by me, one less to pay for😊  Came home and it was UB time.  I did see some Longhorns - pretty ones too!  Too hot to sit outside but enjoyed seeing them for a few.  We will only be 88 today and still too hot🌞 to sit outside😒

Shout out to kittyfan ~ 🌺 Glad you finally got your procedure😊!

Passing the coffee ~

M - Mimosas of course! Only Tootie's Marvelous Mimosas will do

N - next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... welcome home walker! glad you enjoyed your time away ... good for your DIL and her paddleboard ... I'm with you, I'll watch!! ... peaceful and by a lake sounds like a perfect place to take some UB's ... the LaCrosse team is a National Professional team and they haven't had a win in years! ... DH/DS go to all the games ...

cookie, that's great news on your doctors visit and that you don't have to take your one med ... is that due to your procedure you had??

kittyfan, hope you are feeling better.

The freezer came and we had to wait a little bit to fill it back up again ... LG had a great time watching them and he carried on quite the conversation with the two guys that delivered it ... younger guys who actually stopped to talk with him too ... when they left, they beeped the big truck horn and waved out the window to him ... he was so excited! ... today we have to go to DD's to pick up our frozen things from her ... we have her freezer filled to the brim!! ... we didn't loose too many items, I think we caught it in time before the food completely thawed out ...

We have an air quality warning (fine particles 😲) today due to the fires in Canada ... it is so hazy here and you can acutally smell the smoke ... no blue skies either ... some of the schools outdoor activities have been cancelled and they said that outdoor recreation could be dangerous ... so it's going to be an indoor day here and windows closed!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️☀️🇺🇸

Happy Wednesday!  Back in the saddle again....😁...🤔...sounds funny...maybe "on" the saddle? 🤷‍♀️

kittyfan, glad you had your procedure and hope recovery goes well from it.  Hopefully, being in that "twilight zone" meant you got some extra sleep.

cookie, good news for you to be off one med....the less the better...especially since they are not cheap.

Tootie, good day for freezer delivery when LG was there.  Cute story about exchange with delivery guys and honking horn for him too.  Little things thrill the "littles".  Ha!  

What a shame about the smoke from Canada drifting down to USA.  Sounds like it is worse in your area, Tootie, and east.  Not too bad here.  Bad news for people with breathing problems.

No news from me.....have a nice day....see you later.

O ..... Oatmeal

NEXT .... P 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... UB time before I get dinner started ... it is just terrible here ... I stepped out to get the mail and you can smell (and see) the smoke from those fires ... DIL sent us a video from work ... you could actually see the ashes blowing and landing on the windshield of cars ... I've never encountered anything like this ... more of the same through tomorrow and possibly Friday ...

Have a good night ... see you later.

P ~ Peaches

Q ~ NEXT