Valued Contributor

Tootie ~

You aren't alone in that one. they wouldn't let me do it either! They said correct the highlighted words - there were no highlighted words😖 So no paragraphs for us. G - Great balls of fire! Get with it Q or Grapejuice H next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends! ☕️

BRRRR...25 here now going into 30's...whoopeee! 🙄 Grin and bear it....here comes our winter! ⛄️ Last day of November...yikes...⏰✈️s.....😁. Happy Wednesday!

I usually have the glitches and gremlins on here...today Tootie and cookie.....hmmm....and kittyfan has the "poof, it's gone" problem too. You never know, eh?

We are/were planning to go to FL for Christmas....last night DS called and said one GS really wants to be in cold and see snow again. 😳 I don't know what they are doing but he will call again tonight. Stay tuned....I did laugh at your "traveling circus" comment, cookie! LOL! That would be us! With Lucy and Desi you never know! Ha!

We have traveled a lot this year....all good too...unusual year. kittyfan, this trip to FL is planned as another driving trip. I looked into airfares 💰...Desi was like.."WHAT? WHAT? We can drive a lot cheaper!" (Especially since Lucy likes to fly First Class...🤣🤣.) Lucy is not a cheap date ...he likes to say! Ha!

I do not like driving at night either unless I am within about two miles of my house. I sure would not go out to be part of any clique-type group either! Good decision, kittyfan.

Time for change. No Jury Duty...👍👏👏.

Tootie, isn't LG's birthday soon? My GD's is Friday...baby of family will be 12..😟. And, seems LG will be 3? Wow...another....⏰✈️s!

Good Luck with lab work, cookie! Hope numbers are all good. (laughed at the G)

Well, all my morning babbling for now...😂...enjoy your day! I'll be baaaack!

H .... Honey Graham Crackers

NEXT .... I

OH NO...SPOKE TOO SOON...SAME GLITCH FOR ME!
AT LEAST YOU CAN READ IT..I HOPE.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

🥶....not ready for this cold! It is 24 degrees but feels like 12 because of wind! I went to store this morning; came home and said....that's it! No walk today!

Good night to fix chili! Y'all come! 😁 Wine to warm up too!

I .... Ice Cream....needs HOT fudge sauce today! 😋

NEXT .... J

WEB GREMLINS STILL MESSING WITH BOARDS!

Valued Contributor

Hiya Queen!

Q Blue Web Gremlin peaking.jpg

Sending you some love and a big HELLO!. See ya tomorrow?

Love,

Georgie Gremlin

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... oh yum walker, chili and wine!! ... I'll bring the cornbread ... I'm digging out my HAB, these high winds will have me there in a minute 😉 ..cookie and kittyfan I can pick you up!! .. Boy you are really cold ... we had a 40 degree day but with lots of rain and wind ... LG's birthday is on the 19th but we're celebrating it on the 10th ... (DIL wants to have his party on a Saturday but has to work the weekend before his birthday) ... that's funny that your GS want so come to the cold and snow ..

cookie, what a cute little gremlin!!

Have a good night ... see you in the morning.

J ~ Jelly/Jam

K ~ NEXT

GEORGIE STRIKES AGAIN!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

HAHA....Georgie Gremlin!!! He is causing problems for many on the boards. If it isn't one thing it is another here! Nothing can deter us though from our IMPORTANT messages! Thanks for good laugh, cookie! Cute! (But, he is annoying!)

Chili was good!!! It seemed a bit hot/spicy at first when I sampled so I did as I usually do with tomato based recipes...add sugar! Ha! Sugar helps everything!

DS called and I think they are going to make plans to fly up in January for long weekend. They want to go skiing and see rest of family too. We will stick with our plans to travel there for Christmas...if weather cooperates.

All for today....night all....sleep well.

K .... Knives

NEXT ... L

GO AWAY GEORGIE!

Respected Contributor
Oh gremlins.

Windy here today. Sounds like we allas wi d

L: lemons

M; next
Valued Contributor

Q December.png

Good morning ~

Oh boy walker, Chili sounds so good and especially with cornbread! I'm in for the Hot Fudge on your "I" YUM! Yes sugar is good😋 I also cannot believe your DS wants to come up in January where it's cold. I have seen temps that are very low.

Tootie, hard to believe LG is another year old! I'll bet he's getting cuter every year. I saw some of your temps and brrrrrr, very cold.

It was 40 when I left for the Lab yesterday - I had to turn off the AC. which I leave on permanently. Does your HAB have a heater other than the propellant? Perfect day for walker's chili and your cornbread.

Shout out to kittyfan 🌺

Passing the coffee ~

M - Mimosas of course

N next

Respected Contributor

900+ Hello December Clip Art | Royalty Free - GoGraph

Good morning friends ... can you believe it is December?? one more month and we start another new year!!

cookie, LG is getting so big! he gets so excited when we go over ... he jumps up and down and shows/tells us what is on his shirt!! he's into dinosaurs and construction trucks ... LS is doing good too! she used to be very quiet/serious but has opened up since going to daycare ... lots of babbling now! 😄 my HAB does not have heater ... Mimosas (lots of them) would keep us warm!! 🥂🥂😵

walker, so I guess you'll have another Desi/Lucy road trip for Christmas and then get to see your family again in January ... a win-win for you!

kittyfan, hope you are doing well ... have you been able to get some good sleep lately?

We'll have a 36 degree day ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

N ~ Nutmeg

O ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

O- Oh joy! I see Georgie was hanging around and managed to re-arrange our posts😠 No paragraphs? Oh, did you know he has a brother and a sister? Brother Gideon is green and sister Paisley is pink. Watch out! We may have to put on our SCC hats and show them just who we are😃😈

P next