Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🍁🍂

Happy Thursday!  Sounds like weather for our Saturday Birthday Bash will be good.  Bring on the sunshine!  Bundle up, cookie and kittyfan, 50's will really be chilly for you.  Tootie, in an effort to make this party "trouble-free" (ha), I will land QA at your airport.  The party 🥳 bus will meet me there and off we go to your house or meet at airport.

No news from me.....so, I will see you later.....have a nice day.

I ..... Ice Cream Cones

NEXT ... J 

Respected Contributor
Yes Cookie and I will be bundled. Quite a change in temlps for us.

Cookie: we could have chatted. I struggled to get back to sleep. Darn insomnia.

Yesterday I had been outside. Came in. Thought I heard the runble of thunder r. Checked weather. Lightening in a rea. Weather aler t. Nothing here. Sawi on FB someone reported high wind and heavy rain. Even a tornado report.

Looked at forecast. Chance of rain this weekend.

Need to get tasks done.

J: jimica

K: next
Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... the rain finally stopped but it is really windy and cool ...

walker, you can pick me up at my house ... and cookie and kittyfan can meet us here too! ... we'll start the party with a Mimosa (or two 😁)  I want to go by the PD in the Party Bus and wave a big friendly "hello" ...

kittyfan, sorry about your sleeping issues ...

Have a good night ...

K ~ Kitchen Curtains

L ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Sounds like a good plan Tootie.  I am lookingg forward to our BB in a party bus!  Mimosas, Cake, fun and great special friends - 

Q YES!!.jpg

Think we should bring noise makers,balloons, extra cake and maybe a couple of extra Mimosas? 😁  I'll bet the PD has really missed us!  ha ha.

kittyfan, I can pick you up on the DW at your convenience. Took it to be washed and detailed just for this occasion.  We will fly in style! Whee🚀 🤩

Shout out to walker ~ 

Passing the coffee ~

L - Let's Go!          or Legumes

M - next                oh gee, a hard one😂

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... it sounds like we are all set for the Big Bash tomorrow ... today I'll be working on getting the food ready ...

We're going to babysit tonight and then have a surprise birthday cake for DD ... DH and I celebrated with her but DS/DIL couldn't because of work schedules/plans ... so they're going out for dinner and then back home for cake ...

We'll have a sunny 59 degree day ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... hmmm?? the M??

M ~ MIMOSAS !!! ... plenty to go around ... 😂😂

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🍁🍂

Happy Friday!  Ready to go for tomorrow...don't worry, cookie, we will have plenty of everything....good food ala Tootie....mimosas...cake....mimosas.....mimosas!   cookie, you got the DW detailed??...wow!   QA ready....party bus ready I am told .....fully decorated....BUT..said that it is busy weekend so they are having trouble finding a driver...😳...but not to worry!!  Ha!  🤞

Well, need to get going.....have a good day....Tootie, have fun with kiddos tonight and more birthday fun with cake!  Save room for more tomorrow!  🥳

👋👋 to kittyfan......party time tomorrow!  Lucky you to ride in DW! 😆

N ..... Nuts

NEXT .... O 

Honored Contributor

Ready to party!!!  🥳🎉🎈🥂 Hope the cake makes it in one piece.  Sorry no picture.....you have to use your imagination......something for everyone since we all have Fall birthdays......first layer (around side) for Tootie has Tootie with running shoes on 🏃‍♀️chasing cute little LG and LS.  Next layer (sides) for cookie has kitty cats..🐱 next layer, of course,  🐝s for busy-bee kittyfan and top layer....on sides again....👑s.......top of cake 🥂🥂filled with mimosas!!!    

Rest up friends and alert...or not....the PD...here we come for nothing but fun tomorrow. 🤣🙄

O ..... Orange Juice 

NEXT .... P 

Respected Contributor
Oh the cake sounds like a masterpiece.

Yes looking forward to the bash.

P: pickles

Q: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF US

Q Birthday Bash 10-2022.jpg                                           

We may be considered a strange group and crazy funky ladies..... BUT

Our laughs are limitless,

Our memories are countless 

Our friendship is endless

Carry on Sisters of The Crazy Clan!  Can't wait for the Big Bash.  The cake sounds absolutely ingenious walker!  Leave it to a Queen to create that. 

Tootie, such a great idea to bring back BAT😊  Full of great ideas you are!  

Get ready kittyfan, I'm on my way!

Passing the coffee ~

Q - Queenly Quices

R - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... it's here!! today's the day for our Big Birthday Bash!!

cookie, cute picture and I love the saying ... so, so true and perfect for SCC ..

Hi to kittyfan ... 👋

walker!! you outdid yourself with our cake!! it sounds like a masterpiece!! I can't wait to see it ... very clever with all the layers!!

The food is all ready to go ... quiche, pancakes/waffles, hashbrowns, fruit, yogurt (gotta keep it healthy 😉) coffee/tea and of course ... our endless MIMOSAS !!

See you all in a little while ... 😊😊

LG is becoming more and more animated and talkative ... so fun to hear him try and put sentences together ... while LS is more laid back ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

R ~ Ready for Fun ... or Raisins

S ~ NEXT