Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone....I'm back and feel terrible that I missed your birthday, cookie! 😟 I thought it was this week.🙄   We will celebrate next weekend!  🍹🥂🎂🎉🎈

🥳HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, cookie!🎂

I am glad you are having such a nice time and celebration with the family.  What a nice surprise to have both sons arrive!!!  They love their special mom!  

I am really tired but we had a nice weekend.  We went to the apple orchard and, as always, enjoyed everything from Hot Cider, Apple Cinnamon-Sugar Doughnuts and then picking a bushel of apples.  We got to pick a new variety this year...a Rosalee....cross between Honey-Crisp and Fuji...yum!  Also picked Golden Delicious and Red Delicious.  Later we tried to go bowling.  We arrived and the guy behind counter said he was having "technical" problems and computer was not communicating with pin machines.  Actually I don't think the guy KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING!!!!  We waited patiently and finally left.

kittyfan, sounds like good news on sleep study...no sleep apnea.  Now how to deal with the insomnia??  Maybe some more good soup from Cafe?😋

Tootie, LG and LS sound like they will be really cute for Halloween....with or without a dinosaur head on for LG 😅.  Good suggestion to leave it out and maybe he will get used to it.🤞  

All for today.....🥱....bed early tonight!  But first, think of something for dinner.  Have a good evening.  See you tomorrow.

H ...... Honey

NEXT ... I

Valued Contributor

Good afternoon ~

That is good news kittyfan! No Sleep Apnea.  They told me the Apnea is because you stop breathing whild sleeping.  I never had that problem before being tested and still wonder. Another doctor to contact😒Better to be healthy.

Tootie, the littles costumes sound so cute.  Sorry LG didn't want the Dinosaur head.  Did he ever put it on?  I'll bet Tinkerbell is perfect for LS.

I am glad we don't have trick or treaters but will miss the cute costumes of the little kids.  The street is too long so anyone who braves it has to drive or walk a couple of miles in the dark with tired kids🥱😪😕 

walker, hope Lucy and Desi are having a good time and behaving themselves😄 Have a safe trip home.  

Good time for a Mimosa ~  

H - Habanero Peppers or Halibut  humm.... might be good together

I - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

BUMP!!!!  Hi to birthday girl!

Again....sorry I missed it!  ☹️
🎼Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to you, cookie!  

I ...  Ice Cream 

NEXT ....J 

Valued Contributor

Q BUMP.png

Sorry walker, I didn't even see your post.  It must have been on another page and I am still drunk with B'day party fun.  Glad you are back and I will see you tomorrow.(I think😄

I - Ice cream again

J -next

Valued Contributor

Q confused emjoi.png

I'm quitting while I'm not ahead 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... welcome home walker ... it sounds like you had a fun weekend ... sorry you didn't get to bowl and I have a great visual of the guy behind the counter ... could be the same guy that ran the bowling alley when we bowled years ago .. (hahaha)

kittyfan, that's good news on you not having sleep apnea ... now to figure out to get some sleep ...

cookie, they did put the head of the dinosaur on LG (which is just like a hat that tied at his chin) and that is when he wanted no part of that on his head ... but he loves wearing hats so we can't figure that one out!!

Walker and cookie, you did some mighty fine dancing tonight ... walker being tired and cookie being ... well, she was enduring the aftermath of celebrating her birthday ... haha!! ... BUT, great minds think alike and you both chose Ice Cream for the I  (still celebrating cookies birthday ... 😉)

See you in the morning ...

J ~ Jelly/Jam

K ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Nice to have our Queen back.  Did all Bowling guys go thru the same training?😅  They must have or they are all related🤣  Glad you had a good time at the apple orchard and the new Rosalee sounds delicious.  

Tootie, could LG not be comfortable with the Dinosaur hat because it ties under the chin?  As walker said Halloween with or without.

Both DS's attended the FC soccer game and came home tired.  they all wore team shirts and came home tired.  #2 DS is leaving this morning for San Luis Obispo and #1 DS leaves tomorrow for San Diego. I will miss them both but will be happy to have my bathroom to myself again.  I had forgotten how the male species can mess up a bathroom😅  SIL grilled lamb chops last night - yum!  All in all a nice day after.

Shout out to kittyfan ~

K - Kabobs

L - next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, 💡!!! ... I never thought of LG not liking the tie under his chin ... that very well could be the issue ... glad you enjoyed your dinner last night and enjoy breakfast with your DS2 this morning before he leaves 😊

Shout out to walker and kittyfan ...

No new news from me since last night ... a cooler, high of 59 day here ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

L ~ Lima Beans

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🍁🍂

Happy Monday!  cookie, it sounds like you have had a fun and delicious birthday weekend!  Had to laugh about guys in bathroom.  As special as it was for you, I imagine the siblings enjoyed their time together too.  👍. With all the activity, were you able to have a UB? 😅 You can catch up this week!

Speaking of delicious....we need to think about the next birthday celebration.  Let's see, we can start with mimosas...how's that?  Everyone can pick something....and where will we meet? Favorite cake or dessert?   Homework for today ladies....🤔.  Fall Birthday Blast! 

No news from me either.....so moving along....see you all later.

M .... 🤣...🤣....well.....MIMOSAS!  🤣

NEXT .... N 

Respected Contributor
Good evening

Tootie: I thought perhsoshe didn't like tge tie under his chin. A bow experience. Know he is cute.

Walkrr: those spoles doing delicious. I don't care for a pole pie or cooked spices. Except sppledaucr but rnjogbz crunchy apple.

Cookie: know your enjoyed tgr BD v
Not . much going on with me.

Coffee pot ready.

N: nuts

O: next