Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, how did day #1 go with the sleep test?  Hope it works out for you. 

Yay walker!  Power back on for your DS and the Hurricane is gone!  Hope things can be repaired, fixed and/or replaced.  It must be awful to go through  a Hurricane.  Hope I never get within 5k miles of one😟  Hope your friends are okay too.

Tootie, sorry you have such lousy weather for enjoying your patio.  Winter is on it's way.  You haven't posted about the littles lately - how are they doing?   

No news here, made my belated booster shots appointment with the new version that includes the newest strain.  Don't understand all of this.  Flu shot the week after the booster.  I am getting  older😣 and need to take care of these things whether I agree or not - health first!  We are having a "Cold front" and will be only 86 today!😅 

Time to unload the dryer and start the next load of laundry.  Molly is ready for FOOD

Passing the coffee ~

J - Juice for Mimosas

K - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... walker, that's great news about your DS ... not much damage and power on ... that was really fast! ... I can't imagine going through a hurricane wondering when/if it is going to hit ... good thoughts to them now as they start the clean up!!

kittyfan, hope you sleep test went well ..

cookie, there sure are a lot of shots to be had ... but I guess like you say "health first" ... I'm not sure what I'm going to do about getting any ... I will talk with my doctor when I go in November ... LG/LS are doing good! ... both full of energy ... she leaves a big trail of toys behind her ... when we go over she'll pick up a toy, play with it for a bit, drop it and then move to the next ... (and repeat!) 😄 .. she also is constantly with one sock on, one sock off! .. she pulls her left sock off only!! 😂😂 ... LG did the same thing!! ... and LG is full of conversation now ... it's so cute to listen to him .. 💙💗 ... enjoy your "cooler" temps ... 😉

I saw several pictures of the damage from Ian ... yikes!! what a sad mess ... prayers to Florida ... there was one that showed hundreds of utility trucks ready to go!! 👍

We're at a cool 38 right now and our high should be a sunny 64!! ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

K ~ Special K cereal

L ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️

Happy Friday!  Well, for some of us but southeast not so.  Sounds like Hurricane Ian is still churning away.  Look out Carolinas.  I remember living through Hurricane Hugo in NC several years ago when we lived there.  Scary...strong winds just bent tall pine trees and snapped them like toothpicks.  We lost power but were ok.  🙏 for all in path.

cookie, don't catch a chill there with your lower temps..😅.

kittyfan,  it will be interesting to learn more about your DIY sleep study.  I probably would not do it right.  Good luck!

Tootie, love the story about LS and her socks and LG did it too.  Cute kids!

My appliances are scheduled for delivery this morning.  Update later......have a good day everyone!

L .... Lemons

NEXT .... M 

Honored Contributor

Hi there.....appliances have been delivered and I am very pleased....whew!  Fit perfectly...look good, etc.  I think I am really going to like this French Door design.  I just have to get used to things a different way.  Waiting on refrigerator to cool before transferring food.  Old refrigerator off to side in kitchen.  DS will be over this weekend to help move it to garage.  

Time for a UB.  Later this afternoon we are going to a big Cross Country track meet that involves several area middle schools.  One of our 3A's is running and also other GS.  Should be fun.

Bye for now.

M ..... 🤔....Mimosas!  Cheers to SCC! 😅

NEXT ..... N 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... good news walker on you liking your new appliances and that they fit!! ... now you'll have to figure out how you want to fill your fridge ... and then (like you said) get used to the new layout ... have fun at the Track Meet cheering your GS's on ... rah, rah, sis, boom, bah!!

See you later ...

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi there.....went to the Cross Country Meet....must have been 10+ schools or more...parents, grandparents, etc, parking was nightmare but we lucked out and caught someone leaving.  Next challenge finding family....thank heavens for cell phone communications!  So, found family...good day for event and fun.  GS (DD) beat 3A GS..but all in fun for us!  Good cheer, Tootie...😂😂.

kittyfan, wondering how many days you have to do sleep study....hope it is going ok.

cookie, hope you enjoyed a cooler day...ha!  Any good grilling there?

Night all....wishing ALL a good night...😴😴.

O .... Oatmeal

NEXT ... P 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Cross Coutnry Meet sounds like a lot of faily  fun was had by all. It must have been Tootie's cheer! for the win😄 Lucky you were able to find a parking space..  Have you tried your new appliances yet?  Always nice to have new ones - they are always clean!😄

Tootie, thanks for the cute story about LG and LS and their socks.  Made me laugh😂 My kids and G'kids did the old sock routine too.  Kids are so cute - lucky you Grammie💟

kittyfan, how's the sleep study going? Any more problems with deliveries or should we send SCC to Ted Ex or UPS?   

Time for breakfast - using your O Queen - oatmeal this morning..  

💥HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE!💥       

Passing the coffee ~

P - Pumpkin   -    time's almost here

Q - next

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Free October Clip Art Pictures - Clipartix

Good morning friends ... where is the time going ?? it's October already!!

walker, glad the Track Meet ended up being a fun time for all ... Congrats to your GS's ... did you get your new fridge loaded up?... and did you get your stash of Candy Corn yet??

kittyfan, hope all is well with you and hope you were able to get that sleep study done.

cookie, I hope you can enjoy another cool day ...

We'll have a sunny 64 degree day ... I think we're going to try and get a bike ride in today, it's perfect weather for it.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Q ~ Quiche for our Queen ... and all!!

R ~ NEXT

PS ... I hopped back on to say I just heard it's National Homemade Cookie Day ... perfect to test out your new oven walker!! 😉😁

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🍂🍁

Happy October!!!  Cute pic, Tootie!  Today I will get out my Halloween decorations.  And, yes, I caved in this week and bought a bag of candy corn!  There was a display right inside entrance to grocery store and my cart immediately stopped...haha!  I have told myself I will only have a "few" each day to last all month..🙄...😂.

I did get the new refrigerator filled up!  Laughed at your comment about new appliances being clean, cookie.  Yes!
Now challenge is to keep it that way ...and organized...ha.

Since we got home a little late last night, I used stovetop for some leftover spaghetti for DH and soup for me.  I am loving my new appliances.  Of course, who doesn't love something new, eh?  If I get time today, I might bake those cookies, Tootie.  

kittyfan, hope you are doing ok with that sleep study.  Wondering how that all works at home.

All for now......hope you all have a good day....see you later.

R .... Range and Refrigerator!  😄

NEXT ....  S

Valued Contributor

Okay walker, this is for you - had to dig for it, but found it in the procrastination closet that still  isn't cleaned out yet!  I wIll have to have a procrastination party and finish that darn closet.  Never know what I might find🤔😊

Q Candy Corn Queen T shirt.jpg

FYI:  I bought a smallish bag of them but they didn't make the end of the day😛😏 Did you hear where they are thinking of bluberry candy corn??😖  How to ruin an old tradition........

S - S'mores 

T - next