Honored Contributor

Hi there.......Tootie, my DS and family did stay at home. 🤞 I think worst of storm yet to come for them.  We also have friends in Ft. Myers who chose to stay too.  I have seen a lot of coverage from Ft. Myers and it looks bad...YIKES...just looking at pictures from Naples and cars are under water! Oh my gosh!  So scary!  Very destructive storm.  

Back later...

Z ..... Zucchini

NEXT .... A 

Respected Contributor
Thinking about everyone in FL. I know workers from area deployed to help with getting power back.

I read tge instructions. Multiple times many steps. Opted to try tonight. I just need to take care of thus!!!

Our pastors are not assigned by rotation. So we will be searching for an interested person.

We had a busy day at TS. Lots got done. Didn't empty all the tubs but did a lot. Chatty Cathy talked non s top but not directed my way.

We will probably be short staffed but we make do.
Coffee pot ready

A: apple fritters

B; next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyffan, I alwasy wonder why manufacturers make instructions so hard to understand.  It sounds easy, but it usually is confusing.  Hope you get through the night with the test.  Lucky you didn't have to endure Chatty Cathy and things got done at the TS.

walker, I watched the news last night and it looked like the entire state of FL was covered with rain, wind and the hurricane.  It seemed to be right in Ft. Myers and thereabouts.  I worry about all the people and this scary hurricane.  They were getting 120mph winds too!🌊😱🌀💨 Hope your DS, family and your friends are okay 🙏🙏🙏

Tootie, stay safe in the massive downpours you are having.  weather is weird all over.  

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for Florida

Passing the coffee ~

B-  Butter for the Apple Friters

C - net

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, hope all went well with your sleep study ... glad you were able to get things done at the TS with CC in the background ... that helps!

cookie, we ended up having a cloudy day yesterday ... today the sun is supposed to finally show up with a high of 59!! ... I guess it's time to start thinking about putting away the rest of the garden and patio things ... 🙁 prettu soon there will be no more sitting out there ...

walker, continued thoughts and prayers for your DS/family and you/DH ...

Hope everyone has a good day ... pouring and passing.

C ~ Cottage Cheese

D ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️

I just heard from my DS in FL.  He said they lost power during the night and expects it will be out for a week.  They had a lot of wind and rain ....lost two trees.  It is still raining now and probably will into afternoon.  Then the sun comes out and clean up begins.  Thanks for kind thoughts and prayers.  Our friends in Ft. Myers are without power.  It was worse there.  

Hope you all have a good day...Happy Thursday!  More later.

D ..... Doughnuts..😋

NEXT .... E 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

That's good news walker!! ... I hope things continue to move along quickly ... glad all are safe!!

See you later ...

E ~ Excellent News ... or Everything Bagel

F ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Glad your family is OK. I know my state sent lots of help and a number of utility crews will bevfgere for two weeks.

F" French toast

G: next
Valued Contributor

Glad to hear your family is okay walker.  i agree with Tootie,hope things move along and things turn out better.  Nice to know that Texas has sent some utility crews to help.  I think a lot of states do this.  Leaves a good feeling.  

Another cup of coffee and playing with Molly in between documenting my Ex's stuff.  Love her - she's so smart and cute.  

G - Good news for waker  - keep it coming !  or Grapes 

H - next

🌟🙏🙏🙏   to Florida                         

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends.....thank you very much for your kind thoughts and concern for my family in Florida.  We are thankful they are all ok.  My DS let me know this morning that they got their power back.  He was shocked and hopes it stays on...🤞.  I said maybe they learned from the last hurricane. He just called and so far so good...still on. 👍 It is so wonderful that other states...including TX ...sent help ahead of time so they were ready to go into action!  DS did discover he lost a solar panel so he will have to deal with that.  The worst of it was further south....I am sure you have all seen the same pictures/videos I have seen on TV.   Heartbreaking!  Natural disasters...really something!

No other news ..... waiting on phone call to see when our appliances will get delivered tomorrow.  Hope this goes smoothly...🤞.

Have a good evening.

H .... Hooray...the Hurricane is Gone!  or Honey

NEXT ... I 

THE FONT GREMLIN IS BACK!!!! 😡

Respected Contributor
Hooray. Power back on. Yes the /rucks rolled to be ready

Day two if sleep study.

I: icing

J: next