Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... ugh kittyfan, another post "lost in space" ... but glad to hear that you are ok ...

walker, I love chicken pot pie and haven't had one in a while ... there's a restaurant here that has them and you can buy them frozen to cook up at home ... not any more though,  since Covid hit!! I miss them ... if you have a recipe and would like to share, I would love to try and make my own ...

I got my outdoor summer decorations put away ... next step are the geraniums ... they still look pretty good so I hate to pull them just yet ...

Have a good night ... see you tomorrow.

V ~ hmmm?? VELVEETA 😁

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi there..... happy to hear from you, kittyfan, sorry about connection problems.  Good to know you are ok.

Tootie, I will share my pot pie recipes later.  I really enjoy that meal once in awhile.  DH cleaned up some of our hostas today...more to go since we have so many!!  But, my deck flowers still look good and some begonias still hanging on...maybe another week.  Think I will keep deck flowers until frost hits...like you with geraniums...they are hearty!  

Well, what a coincidence...my oven died tonight!  I went to preheat oven for dinner and it took forever...ha...not warming at all.  We had this happen a few years ago and replaced the oven igniter.  Seems it has gone out again!  I was able to make do tonight with stovetop and microwave.  Fortunately stovetop is working.  I think I can get through next week with stovetop, microwave, grill and crock-pot!  Ha!

I have to go to a funeral early tomorrow...so, I will try to say quick hello but if not, catch you after.

Night all....rest well....

W ..... Wine 😊

NEXT ... X 

Respected Contributor
Good evening. Oh oven our of service. Always something.

It was hot here today. No hint of fall but maybe a little nrxt week.

I was listening to weather report. They were talking about Ciba being mountains. I had no idea. Then they said Canada was to receive a major devastating hurricane.

I got a text my sleep study has been shipped. Hooe to get some answers.

Walker: I knew you mentioned a funeral. Hope there is enough assistance.

Cookie: new toes!!@

My neighbor podtedcon FB she went for fast food. Long wait as only two workers. Doesn't seem to be easing. Help wanted signs everywhere.

Coffee pot ready

X; xtra large eggs

Y": next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, nice to hear you are finally getting your sleep study - at least it's in the mail.  Keeping fingers crossed with that.  Hard to believe Canada is getting a hurricane.  Wow!  Wait and see.  Hope it diminishes before it gets there.  Help wanted at so many businesses, but no one wants to work 😖

walker, wouldn't you know it?  Sorry about your oven - just when you need it.  Hope your new appliances arrive earlier than expected.  Lucky you can make do with the microwave and stovetop.  Please do post a copy of the pot pie recipe - love pot pies. Nothing like cozy comfortable winter dinners😋

Tootie, now that you have removed your summer decorations you can plan for the winter ones!  Would love to see them as I'll bet they're really pretty.  Enjoy your cooler temps.  We will be 98+ today - predicting a heat wave of sorts🥵😩

No plans for today - taking a break from all the documenting and paperwork.  It is not good for what's left of my pea brain to do so much at one time. Shilo slept in my bathroom again.  Woke up to the waddled up rug in the bathroom and Shilo going crazy with nudging me - "look what I did"  She loves attention!  Crazy rambunctious girl, but a loved one

Passing the coffee ~

Y - Yams

Z - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, are you lounging with Molly again this morning ... hope we see you soon!

walker, I guess it was pretty good timing for your oven to quit working!! ... thankfully, you have other choices to get by with ... don't the gardens look so different this time of year? they've been in bloom all spring/summer and after they get trimmed/cut down it just looks so bare ...

kittyfan, good news about getting your sleep study ... hopefully, you'll be able to find something out ...

We'll have a sunny 64 degree day ... perfect for more outside work ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Y ~ Yogurt

Z ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

BUMP ... Hi cookie!! I don't put out many winter decorations (only a garden flag and something on the door) anything in the garden would get buried in the snow! 🥶

Shiloh sounds like a cute little dog ... so proud to have slept in your bathroom! 😁

See you later ...

Z ~ Ziploc Bags

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  ☕️🍂🍁

Quick hello.....Happy Saturday to everyone!  I am going to take quick look at my online paper and get some breakfast.  Funeral is at 9:00.  I will check in again later.

A ..... Apple Brownies

NEXT .... B 

Honored Contributor

Hi again....back from funeral....my heart broke for my friend in grief over loss of her husband.  He has had health problems for a few years.  She has been caring while never complaining.  Her partner of 55 years gone....til they meet again.  Sad but funeral was well done....very comforting by priest who presided.  Never easy. 😢

I will post that Chicken Pot Pie recipe now before I forget.  Look for it under separate thread here.

Bye for now....

B ..... Baked Beans

NEXT .... C 

Honored Contributor

Recipes posted and others have posted some as well.  I think you could make it your own with choice of veggies.  Sometimes I use the packaged Peas and Carrots instead of separate ones.  

OK...that's it for now....I am ready for ....

C .... Chicken Pot Pie!!!

NEXT ..... D 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... thanks walker! I saw the recipes ... I think I'm going to try your first one that you posted from Mark Charles ... sounds easy enough and good!!

I can imagine how sad the funeral was this morning ... 55 years is a long time ...

See you later ...

D ~ Dumplings

E ~ NEXT