Respected Contributor
Good evening.

Yes King Charles d oes not roll off the tounge!!!

Went to LadiesTeading Circle. This is the 125th year. Yes 125. They have been writing the history to publish. COVID hit but they are back at it.
Enjoyed tge discussion. One member I'd 97. I think one older but she travels constantly.

Then to pharmacy. Not sure why mail order stopped. Will call insurance. Convenient got tetanus shot. Had ckpsy! Okay paid that. Nky dude why but OK. Teo weeks before flu shot.

Then home. Made apt. Had drittrn bunbrt seen wrong. Fax. Opps. Right number. In d Iran d into. Got scheduled.

Yes patient portal. Saw results of mamogram before I got my letter.

Years ago when I first moved here went and had msmo. Got letter ok. Weeks later get frantic phone call from frs office. Needed enhance d. Needed films. Went yo pick up. What a nightmare. Huge d tsvk of fklmd on table. Stood there while they searched. Finally located. Off to city for enhanced. Web there until I needed a biopsy. Needed films. Had courier pick up. Switched to hospital facility for years now back t obhodpitsl close to home. And everything digital now.

Coffee por ready

J: juice for mimosas.

K," next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan you sure have been inundated with Pharmacy problems.  Sounds like a headache to me. At least you got your Tetanus shot.  Hope things turn out well for you.  Glad you enjoyed the discussion and they are still writing the history.  

walker, I also got a different perspective of Charles and thought he made a very nice speech.  I also like William and Kate and their kids. They seem to be the perfect family.  Still trying to accept the passing of the Queen.😢  

Tootie, your video of the littles singing sounds adorable.  Glad you enjoyed it.  G'kids are so special.  

Had a good morning at the salon and tried a new color on the toes. My lady does such a great job and remembers my colors and chair positions for pedicures.  My new light arrived and while it is not as compact as the others, I am going to try installing it today.  I also found the warranty for the old one after I threw it away😣  

Passing the coffee ~  or Morning Mimosas?

K - Ketchup

L - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, ugh ... what a nightmare you are having with your shots and meds ... wow! 125 years?! is a super long time for that Reading Club ... someone should do a news article on that.

cookie, glad you had a good visit at the salon ... fall colors for your fingers and toes?? ... go figure you would find the warranty for the lamp after you bought the new one ... but you know what? there would probably be something in the fine print that wouldn't cover what was wrong ... enjoy your new light!!

walker, wow! still no call back and then sitting waiting on the phone?!! ... I bet you had lots of Grandma's Meds ... you've done everything you could to get back in touch with them too! ...

We went over to DD's yesterday ... she ordered some really nice basket drawers (slide out stacking ones) for under her bathroom sink ... so we organized that and then had dinner ... what a difference those made! she now has some extra space available under there ... and this afternoon we are going over to DS's to celebrate "an inbetween birthday party" ... his and mine.

It's going to be a sunny 81 degree day ... hopefully not too humid ... yesterday was terrible.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

L ~ Let's do both ... coffee ☕ and ...

M ~ Mimosas!! 🥂 cheers!!

N ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Q Coffee and Mimosas.jpg

Here we go ~

Have a great Saturday!

N - Never go without Mimosas!  or Nutter Butter Cookies

O - next

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!   🇺🇸🙏...☀️

What a great way to start the day....coffee and mimosas...with friends!!  👍  Great idea, Tootie...and cookie found the perfect picture too! 👍👍 Happy Saturday!

I was awake for awhile last night so slept in and now running behind.....but, hey, who cares?  I'm not running anywhere today...ha!

kittyfan, you have the pharmacy problems and I have doctor problems....and the tough shall survive!!  Can't get over 125 years of a book club!  There should be a news story on that...agree with Tootie.

Hope the new light works well for you, cookie.  Just had to chuckle...toss the old one and find warranty...ha!  Tell yourself you needed a new one anyway!

Birthday month here.....enjoy the "in-between" party, Tootie!  I thought I wrote dates down somewhere...but...taking guess...you are 15th? kittyfan, 13th?  Or, I am way off....🥴....happy birthday whenever!!

🎂🥂🎈🎉🥳....party time! 

All for now......let's see...what shall I pour first ....more coffee or mimosas??  Better take the eye-opener..😁.

O .... ORANGE Juice + Champagne = MIMOSAS!!! 👍

NEXT .... P 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... cookie, love the picture! ...

walker, you would be right with my birthday, it is the 15th ... I always try to remember things by word association (in this case number association) ... in October cookie is the 8th (same date, different month as DS) kittyfan, shares DD's on the 11th ... moving to November, yours is the 15th (same date as mine)

Hope I didn't share too much information ... 😐 and I hope I associated correctly ... 😁

Have a good Saturday and enjoy that coffee and Mimosa with a

P ~ Pancake ... or two!!

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks, Tootie, for the update on dates.  I knew two of you had birthdays in same month....Good to remember now.....Two in TX Oct!   Your birthday is 15th must have registered as same day as mine too.  Funny about coincidences.....my DS's is on Oct. 7th...right before cookie and my grandmother's was 11th like kittyfan and your DD.  Now to remember all this once a year....HA!

Q .... Queen ready to party....🥳🎂....or Quesadillas😉!

OR....QUEEN...RIP! 👑

NEXT .... R 

FONT GREMLIN DID IT AGAIN!!!! 😡

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

I am happy, my lamp arrived  exactly as they said it would.  Love Amazon!   Hooked it up in less than 5 minutes.  Larger, but a lot better than I expected.  Let there be light!  

walker, the Font Gremlin must have a "thing" for you 😄  Or could it be he wants one of your crowns???  Good job on the B'days.  My second cousin's is the 7th, my cousin is the 29 and my mother's is the 11th.  Busy month. I put everyone's day on my Google calendar just in case. Glad for reminders😊 Good Q - wonder if the Queen ever enjoyed one???  

Shout out to Tootie and kittyfan ~ 📣🥂🌻🌺🌟 Have a good day!

R - RIP Queen E     or Ranch dressing  

S - next

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... we had a good birthday celebration .... LG/LS are growing up before my eyes!! 

cookie, glad that the new lamp is working out for you ...

Shout out to walker and kittyfan ... 👋👋

We still have construction going on around the corner and up the street from that one as well ... 2 intersections getting roundabouts ... I took a walk over there the other day to check on the progress ... it was supposed to be finished earlier this week for the start of the school, but we all know how that goes!! ... it's a real big inconvenience because we have to zig-zag through other streets now to get to where we want to go ... we could get through where they're working but it is a bumpy, dusty mess and even worse when it rains.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

S ~ Sipping my coffee with friends ... ☕😊

T ~ NEXT

900+ September 11 Clip Art | Royalty Free - GoGraph

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏.....☔️⛈⚡️

Rain and storms moving in....DH and I just agreed we will do Mass on the couch this morning.  Happy Sunday to you all.

🇺🇸...9/11....oh my the memories for us all!  One of those moments....where were you when you heard the news?  Unbelievable to turn on the TV and see a plane hit a tower in NYC.  Also, my day of remembering my dad who passed away.  🇺🇸  Lots of memories....coincidentally, just looked through photo albums yesterday.

Tootie, did LG sing for all of you again?  Or, maybe he is saving his voice for the real birthday? 😁 Seems like you just told us you would be a grandma for the first time..now two...LG and LS!   

cookie, glad you are happy with the lamp!  Bonus...easy to unpack and plug in...no 10 page manual to figure out...ha!

I guess you are now "LIT UP"...😂.

How are you doing, kittyfan?  

Better move on....glance at paper and have breakfast....have a good day everyone...inside for me. 

T ..... Tomatoes

NEXT .... U