Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, I tried my hardest to send you some of our rain yesterday ... we had a couple heavy downpours but they only lasted a little while ... we only have one bike path in our area and luckily the construction is only shutting down a small part of it (but it happens to be where we usually get on it, so for now we have to ride a little bit longer in street traffic, which I really don't like)

walker, they're putting three of those circles in our neighborhood ... I guess these are smaller than a circle so they are calling them roundabouts (I agree that once you get used to them it does keep the traffic flowing) one of them is being put in at an intersection that has a baseball diamond on one side and the town pool at the other corner ... not sure how that is going to work with kids crossing there ...

kittyfan,  hope all is well with you.

We'll have another 79 chance of rain day ... Have a good day .. pouring and passing.

M ~ what else?? MIMOSAS 😁

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏....😎

Happy Wednesday to all!  Right behind you here, Tootie.

👋👋 cookie and kittyfan.....SCC strong!   

It is definitely feeling like Fall already...cooler out and little darker longer in morning.  I'm ready for it.  It seems when August 1st comes so does Fall.  And, school starts tomorrow for GS and GD.  GD starts middle school ...🥴...can't believe it.  3A's start next week.

Not much going on in my corner of the world.  Lucy and Desi having a quiet...restful week...ha!

N ..... Nutella (kids used to like it)

NEXT .... O 

😡....AGAIN????  The Font Gremlin is back!!! 

Valued Contributor

Tootie ~  I found your crown!!!  You are now a Royal Member of SCC.  Now i have to find my crown🤣

Q Mimosa Crown for Tootie.jpg

Then I found this ~  I am assuming that you like Sunflowerrs from your avatar and this one is so unusual 

Q Midnight oil blue Sunflower - Tootie.jpg

Strange but so differently lovely..

O - Onions -  of all kinds

P - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Oh cookie! I'm honored to be a Royal Member of the SCC ... the crown is perfect!!

And yes, I do like Sunflowers ... I've never seen a blue one like that before ... that's really pretty!

Thanks for thinking of me ... 💙 and since you are the SCC Official Crown Crowner, I'm sure you'll find a good one for yourself ...

P ~ Peppermint Patty

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Very cute crown for Tootie, cookie!  Yes, you need to find the biggest and best for yourself now!  "Official Crown Crowner"...😂😂....good one, Tootie!  I have never seen a blue sunflower either!  When we travel to lake we pass a field of the yellow sunflowers....so pretty!

Just took walk and had lunch so now it is UB time! 👍

How is hand and TS, kittyfan?

Q .... Quiche + fruit + mimosas = Good Brunch! 😋

NEXT .... R 

Respected Contributor
Just popping in. More tomorrow

R: ravioli

S: nrxt

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good moring ~

Glad you liked the Sunflower Tootie.  It is very diffferent which makes me wonder if it was enhanced by someone.  Whatever, it is pretty!  Wear your crown and enjoy it.  Now for mine 

Q Cookie Queen crown.jpg

I had many from which to choose, including a T shirt.  Now for a collage of all our crowns.  

kittyfan, hope your hand is feeling better.  Did you see the weather report  predicting RAIN today?  Yeah, sure - I'll believe it when I see it, but hoping anyway 🌦️🌦️

Tootie, thanks for all your efforts in getting some rain to us.  Maybe this is what our weatherman saw?  I read an article regarding our town's new traffic circle or whatever it is going to be called.  Very confusing to this Mimosa and cookie soaked brain😒😮 Traffic here is worse than my experiences whe I lived in So CA!  It must be awful all over though. 

walker, loved your lunch yesterrday - Perfect!  Glad you and DH are resting quietly after your long trip.  Driving that far can be enervating to say the least!  

Went to the Afib doc yesterday to talk more about getting the Watchman and getting off Xarelto.  May be after the first of the year.  Another appointment next month to determine and plan.  

Passing the coffee ~

S - Spaghetti 

T - next

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie! your cookie crown is perfect!! you do find some nice ones ... I'm glad you're doing your research on the Watchman ... hopefully, next month you'll be able to get all your questions answered ... we had a thunder and lightning storm yesterday afternoon ... heavy, heavy rains that lasted about 20 minutes and then it was done ... I hope you get yours soon ...

kittyfan, thanks for popping in ... hope you are well.

walker, time is flying by ... school already?? good luck to your grands as they start another year ... especially to your GD ... a new chapter for her!! is she excited about moving up?? (that's what they call it here)

We'll have another 80 degree day with a chance of a thunderstorm ... I've never seen a storm come in and move out as fast as it did yesterday ... Fall is sneaking in on us ... cooler/darker in the mornings now and getting darker earlier at night ... 

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

T ~ Toothpick

U ~ NEXT .. ??

Valued Contributor

Hey Tootie ~

Maybe all your instant short storms are what is expected here today???  Hoping so.  I love thunder and lightning - but only every so oten, not all day with no break.

Look what I found ~

Q Cookie Queen Texas.png.  

Only 49 more state to go 🤣🤣🤣🤣  I got carried away.🤩  Still looking for unusual ones.  It is a fun and relaxing thing and I enjoyy doing it.  Enjoy your rain storm with 80 degrees!  Talk about humidity!??  

U - UB's of course  or Ubiquitous Crowns 

V - next    hmm, this one is as hard a the U😄

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏....😎

Another great find, cookie!!!  Perfect for you!  By the way, I think I mentioned before that I have a friend who went through the Watchman procedure.  It went well and she continues to do well...off the blood thinner now..,think she just takes a low-dose aspirin.  Maintenance...Maintenance...🥴

Tootie, you are getting your extra share of the rain and storms.  Nothing here but a rainy weekend coming up ...so they say...🤷‍♀️.

School buses will be running soon....🚌...I'm thinking my DD might be feeling a bit older today sending GD off to middle school....join the crowd....ha.

Looking forward to hearing your updates, kittyfan.  

Happy Thursday!  Have a good one and be sure to take your daily .....

U ..... UB!!!  😁👍

NEXT ...... 🤔....V