Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏....☀️

Happy Monday!  Where am I?  Who am I? 😂  Home again....can't believe we took a "weekend" trip like that...14 hour drive each way!  Mama Mia!  But, accomplished mission, had some fun and arrived safely!👍

Now, in case I am missing in action here...Lucy might be arrested!!!  LOL!  OK...told you about guys using fire pit at hotel on Saturday evening.  It was fun.  There were chairs around it and we had towels to sit on...looked like old towels (two different colors) I thought belonged to DS's friend...had in his car probably.  Fast forward....checking out....guys left before us.  Lucy and Desi check out and I notice two towels sitting on a chair by fire pit.  I sent text to DS to see if I should pick them up.  No response....Desi wants to go so Lucy picked them up and put into our car.  Away we go....DS sends text "towels belong to hotel ...forgot to return last night". 😳 Desi would not turn around..let Lucy go to jail!  Mid-day we met up with guys to have lunch (from there DS rode with us and his friend went to Pennsylvania).  I took the "stolen goods" and gave them to DS's friend!  "Souvenirs" ...ha!  If hotel looks at camera surveillance it must look pretty funny to see granny grabbing towels and taking off!  🤣  🚨🚓

Needless to say, I do not want to be in car today!!  Laundry and take a walk...that's it!!!  

Babbling away but trying to catch up too....hey, Tootie, maybe you and DH could each get a motorized bike with side car to take LG and LS for rides!  😁 cookie, you are gem to help ex-DH with paperwork.  Nice that you remained friends.  kittyfan, hope your guy comes back to Cafe....just away temporarily.  And, any extra kids under foot at TS?

Better sign off....need more coffee.....have a good day!

C ..... Coffee Cup...Coffee Mug....Fill 'er up!

NEXT .... D 

The font gremlin strikes again....sorry....

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

WELCOME BACK LUCY!!!

Guess what I found?  Especially for you - the "Font Gremlin!!  He is not allowed a crown of any kind since he is so offensive and annoying ( and I could not find one).  

Q F Gremline for font.jpg

Keep your eyes open, we do not want our Queen to be arrested for the theft of old towels!   

D - Don't worry be merry - ahhh, the Mimosa song!😊🥂

E - next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Thanks, cookie, that is funny about gremlin.  Now I may be wanted in two communities....Tootie's and this NC town!  🤣 "Be on look-out for this one....Swifty Steals Towels!" 🤣  Looks like "Lucy" with husband named Desi in get-away car!!  LOL!

E .... Extra Mimosas please!😁 (if arrested would SCC 

bring me a thermos full? 🤣)

NEXT ... F 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... hahaha walker, laughing at your Towel Theft story ... that is funny! ... I'll keep my eyes opened for any "Wanted" posters and if I see any I'll rip them right down 😂 ... and if you do get thrown into jail, no worries about the Mimosas .. you'll have an endless supply ..

Water tower Illustrations and Stock Art. 21,274 Water tower illustration  graphics and vector EPS clip art available to search from thousands of  royalty free clipart providers.

we'll fill the tower with Mimosas and run a straw from the tower to your cell window and since it says "water tower" no one will ever know ... 😉😄 SCC to the rescue!!

cookie, I love the Font Gremlin and you're so right! if you mess with the Font (especially of our Queen) you don't deserve a crown ... 😂

See you later ...

F ~ Frosting

G ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

😂😂LOL, Tootie!!!!!  🤣🤣....perfect solution....hope it isn't necessary but that would be great!  I know I can count on the SCC!   I had to call the hotel today because I checked our credit card statement online and it was almost $50 more than what we checked out at.....😬...towel charge?

Well, mam, we did see you on camera take two hotel towels....yikes!  It turned out to be an "incidental" charge each day in case you get something from their "convenience store"....and "put it on room"....we have had this happen before....annoying!  They do credit you after you leave if it is unused.  WELL...GET TO IT MR. MANAGER...I don't see the credit yet!!!!

Took my walk and really had to push myself....tired....time to rest my eyes.  

G .... Great Friends/Great Ideas here..or Granola

NEXT .....H 

Respected Contributor
Good evening. Have some tales from. TS but will post tommorrpw. Have PT so may be delayed.

H: hamburgers

I: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Oh Tootie, this is your best invention yet!  Now to find some extra long straws!  I cannot imagine - our ♛ in jail?????  SCC to the rescue!  I will also keep my eyes open for any wanted photos.  If we get enough, they can be used to  wallpaper the cell🤣  Of course, SCC will be there with a great disguise and slip♛ out during the wallpapering. Back under my rock🤔 

kittyfan, love your H.  Especially SIL's grilled ones.  Looking forward to your latest TS post😊  Hope your hand is doing better. Have a good visit with the PT.  It's tough getting older and no darn fun!

walker - a.k.a. "Swifty"  laughing at you episode of stolen goods or "souvenirs". 😂😂  Hope things get resolved and you won't be on the news!

Passing the coffee ~

I - Ice cream  for our Mimosa Floats😋

J - next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, good luck with your PT today ... can't wait to hear your TS stories 🙂

walker, laughed at your possible "towel charge" but hope you get your credit.

cookie, laughing at your wallpaper comment and our "getaway" with our Queen 😁😂

The construction trucks are going at full force around the corner from me ... they're putting a traffic circle in and what a mess ... it's interrupted our bike riding path too (for now) ... we just have to get on the bike trail from a different street ... and now we have big trucks coming up and down our street all day long ... ugh!! but once it's done it will make that intersection so nice to get around ...

We'll have another 80 degree day with a "slight" chance of rain ... cookie/kittyfan, be ready, I'll send it your way if we get any ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

J ~ Jelly/Jam

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸🙏....☀️

Happy Tuesday!  Another sunny day here and pleasant.  I just saw 100 in TX, cookie and kittyfan.  Has this been your longest stretch of HOT HOT 🥵weather there?  

Tootie, good luck with the noise and trucks on street.  More fun for LG to watch.  Those traffic circles are getting to be more common.  They seem confusing at first but, once people get used to the flow, I guess they are safer.

No news here but still laughing about yesterday...font gremlins, towels, water tower....😂.....we do have fun!!

Have a good day everyone...kittyfan, good luck with PT...hope it helps you avoid surgery.  And, we are ready for more ATTST stories!  

K ..... Kix Cereal

NEXT .... L 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Yes walker, we have had triple digits 26 days in a row according to last nights weatherman.  Way too hot 👿 Back to triple digits today - 101. Traffic Circles - they are constructing another traffic thing here - think they called it a French something.  Either name, it is very confusing to me.  When you have to stay in the right lane to turn left????  I don't use it often enough to get used to it, but they say it does help traffic.  

Tootie, hope you can find a new bike path that is as nice as the one being re-constructed for a Traffic Circle.  LG must be thrilled to be able to watch!   

kittyfan, hope your visit with the PT went well and you can feel the results.  Get any rain yet?  Predicted again🤔 - we'll see.  

Passing the coffee ~

L - Lemon Bars

M - next