Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🇺🇦🙏...🌤

🥱.....yawning here....woke up early again...must be the older I get the longer it takes for my body clock to reset!

Slept ok but not great.....maybe another nap today...Sunday is kind of a UB Day anyway.

cookie, glad you are back in business with a new printer!

Nothing is easy especially in tech world!  You would think you should just plug it in and it works....ha!  No, printer has to talk to computer and then computer has to talk back, etc. 🙄🤣

Happy to hear LG is ready for summer chores!  So cute at this age!  Knew a little boy once who called his lawn mower a "mawn lower"...ha!  

I am hoping I got ahead of the ant problem on Friday by putting a couple of ant traps down....did not see any yesterday....today is new day...🤞....so annoying.....hey, you dumb ants, spiders, etc...it is getting warmer now...STAY OUTSIDE!

kittyfan, hope you slept better.  Makes you really appreciate a good night's sleep!  Remember....UB Day today anyway.  😉

Happy Sunday to all!

G ..... Gatorade

NEXT .... H 

Respected Contributor
Cookie: glad you are able to print. I didn't think it would be simple. Connecting drivers etc.

Walker: UB Sunday fir sure.

I was excited watching weather predicting rain. In end I woke up to thunder and very little moisture. But cooler. My cell phone rang about 4:30. No I didn't pick up but it said private number when I looked.

For a time when there was a red flag warning they would blast everyone. Lots of complaints as it would often be early like 6 am..not sure up they still do these. I know that would not be early for Cookie!!!

Tootie; you need some of our sun to brighten things up!!!

There is a lady who closed her small restaurant. She still does pickups. Said prices have more than doubled. She will understably need to increase her prices.

Food service is such a tricky business anyway.

H: happy hour. Mimosas for all!!!

I: next

Valued Contributor

Pass those Mimosa's kittyfan!!!  I have UB'd all day and am still very tired.  It doesn't help that I woke up at 1:15am this morning and didn't go back to sleep.  Tried, but no banana? Ready for one of Tootie's great Mimosas!?

We still haven't received the predicted rain but are enjoying an 82 breezy Spring like day.I don't like the warnings or other notifications, so I turned the off on my phone.  Yes 4:30 am is not my idea of early if I know you or recognize the number - otherwise send to VM. 

The lady that gifted DD and SIL her B&B for last weekend needed a truck to deliver her refrigerator to her daughter and DD offered. I see another B&B visit in the future.  They both liked the lady very much.  A win win situation!?

Great H kittyfan!!!

I -  Ice cold Mimosas please

J next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Hi there........winding down after dinner.  Forgot to announce DH set up deck for summer yesterday and grill is out!  Thought about grilling tonight but weather was a bit windy and chilly.  Maybe next weekend....🤞....Memorial Weekend....wow!  We will be in June soon!

We went to church this morning and I think church was 1/3 full.  Some people wore masks but very few.  Saw familiar faces and....so funny....same people still taking same seats!  Ha!  Habits don't change.  Nice to be back....not sure if we will make it every week..we'll see.

OK....here's wishing all of us a GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP!!  I did take another UB snooze today.  But, I would give that up for restful night!  I don't like nighttime!  Ha!

See you all in morning....for sleep report....😂.

J ..... Jam

NEXT .... K 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, nice that you went to your church, saw some familiar faces, some masks and people were still sitting in the same seats.  As you said - habits😔 Hard to believe Memorial Day is just around the corner!  Grilling with windy weather would make a great Lucy and Desi episode😄 

Well, it's Moanday and time for more laundry and other chores that were put aside. DD and SIL brought home some wonderful Chinese food last night - Schezwan Beef, glazed Duck, snow peas and rice.  YUMMMM!  Too badthe restaurant is not very close 😞 

Hey to Tootie and kittyfan ✨📢🌻🌺 ~

Passing the coffee ~

K - Kabobs on the grill

L next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... yay walker! a sure sign of summer when the deck and grill is out!! hopefully, we will have lots of sunshine and warmer days ahead!! laughing at people still sitting in their same seats at church ... yes, we are all creatures of habit ...

cookie, what a nice win-win situation for your DD ... helping someone out and then a get-away? 😁 ... it sounds like you had a good Chinese meal last night ... I'm not sure about the duck though ... I can't bring myself to try it!

Hi to kittyfan ...

We had a miserable day yesterday ... misty rain and it was cold!! we weren't sure we would be able to grill or not, but it started to clear up around 4pm!! and the grill came out!!

Today we'll have a sunny but cooler day ... high of 62!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

L ~ Lemonade

M ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🇺🇦🙏....☀️

Happy Monday everyone!  Sunny day here....coming your way, Tootie!  

I have errands to run this morning.....need to get my flowers....might be picked over....hope not.  Little behind since I went out of town.

cookie, dinner sounded good there.....ahhhhh....soooo🙂.

I do like Chinese food...especially eggs rolls..but have not had it in a long time.  Think I used to order some chicken dish.  Egg drop soup good too.  Hmmmm...must be time to go out for Chinese.

Hungry now....but, it will be Cheerios and not Chinese..ha.

See you all later.....👋👋 to kittyfan.

M ..... 🤔....Mimosas! 😉...or Milk for Cheerios..😁

NEXT .... N 

Respected Contributor
My week at TS. Full day today. Will be home tomorrow and update.

Don't have many volunteers but only one sent regrets.

N: new potatoes

O: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, hope you have a good day at the TS today.  Sounds like it all will be on your shoulders with less volunteers.  Looking forward to hearing another chapter of ATTWT.  They are fortunate to have you - The Queen Bee!

They are predicting scattered thunder storms with a high of 84 today.  We sure need the rain!  Rain and heat?  Not for me😒 

walker, hope you got some pretty flowers while you were out. 

Tootie, hope you got to enjoy the grill yesterday.  Sun is on the way up North 🌞 

Passing the coffee ~

O - Onion rings  - YUM!

P next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, we did get to enjoy pork chops on the grill yesterday ... 🤔 now I have to decide what to grill tonight ... we will have another sunny 72 degree day ...

kittyfan, I hope your day isn't too hectic without much help ... gone are the days when people let you know whether or not they will be able to attend something/help out ... it's an "all about me" world ... enjoy your day!

walker, did you find your flowers??

DS has a dentist appointment and several meetings today so I am going to get LS and have her here for the day (LG is at daycare ... LS is on a list and is scheduled to go in the fall)

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

P ~ Pizza ... 😋

Q ~ NEXT ... take it away walker!! 😊