Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... oh no, another shooting?!! disgusting. I don't even want to go out anywhere ... 🙏

yikes walker!! $80 for a cut, style and blow dry?? that is a lot ... when my guy retired his replacement was going to charge $45 and I thought that was a lot ... I know there's inflation but still ... my in and out place charges $16 ... now, is it a cut like my guy used to do?? absolutely not!! but it is doable for me ... it's not horrible and I can get the same style that he did! I wear my hair very short!

kittyfan, ugh! your poor SIL ... so glad that she ran into the police at the bank or it could have been a lot worse ... I'm sure she feels shaken up over the whole thing and I bet it will never happen again ... those ****** people are such smooth talkers ...

cookie, I hope you had good luck with your manicure ...

Have a good night ... see you in the morning!

V ~ hmm .. what else?? VELVEETA

W ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Another shooting!!!  What in the world is wrong with people???  I am with you Tootie, becoming more and more afraid to go anywhere😟  Too many guns and too many idiots with illegal ones!! 

walker, I cannot believe how much $$$ it costs for a cut, style and blow!!!  I am so glad that I live with my hairdrresser😊  Hope you find a reasonably priced salon.  I used to be able to cut my own hair - it was long. Things sure changed!  Prices going up up upon anything and everything!!!.  

kittyfan, your poor sister!  Glad she was able to run into the police at the bank.  Scams are everywhere!  

Manicure went well and no increase😊 Nail lady did increase $5.00 just before she moved to the current salon.  I can live with that, but now it is a 40 mile round trip and with the price of gas, I may no longer afford to go to her. 

We will be in the 90's with heavy rain in the afternoon.  Apparently we got the rain sent from up North😄  Hopefully, I will have a printer by tonight.  I did read the instructions which were attempting to be easy, but confusing.  We'll see.  I will appreciate a printer again.  Thankful for DS and GS💗💗

Passing the coffee and feeding 2 hungry kitties ~

W - Wasabi      - not a fan

X next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... ummm, I'm not sure why the Q "starred" out a word in my post ... the word I used was scamm with "ing" ... 🤷‍♀️

cookie, that's not too bad of an increase for your manicure but like you said, it might be the gas prices that keep you away ... good luck with your printer ...

I have no other news this morning ... we'll have an 83 degree day with rain later tonight ... right now there is a nice cool breeze ... hopefully, it will stick around.

Shout out to kittyfan and walker ... 👋👋

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... I like wasabi but not a lot at a time ... 🥵

X ~ Xtra cup of coffee ...

Y ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🇺🇦🙏....☔️

Happy Saturday....rain or shine and rainy here.  I did not sleep well last night...just one of those nights we all get.  I had an upsetting dream....about SNAKES!  What does that mean in dreamworld? Ha!

On a more pleasant thought.....Tootie, I was thinking about LG and his picnic basket....so cute and brings back more memories here.  If LG does not have a toy lawn mower....he needs one!  I have the cutest picture of GS about age 3....DH mowing lawn and GS following with his mower!  I can just see that at your house!

kittyfan, scary story about that incident with SIL.  I am getting frequent messages via email or regular mail from places we do business with warning about scams!  Fortunately, I do not think I would fall for any after numerous warnings.  But, those that are crooks are real slick .....even my brother...who I thought was smarter than me...fell for an Amazon scam.  I did get caught once..fortunately no harm done....by an email I thought was from a friend...I opened it..then found out my friend's computer had been hacked giving access to email addresses.  SAD DAYS...hard to trust anyone or anything anymore!

cookie, 40 miles is a lot to drive for mani/pedi but I understand why you do it.....hard to change....hopefully, you have a gas-efficient car.

Better go.....wrap it up, Queenie! 😂  See you all later...have a good day.

Y ..... Yoplait Yogurt

NEXT .... Z 

Respected Contributor
Good day all. 40 miles is a lot even in these parts!!!

Oh the toy lawnmower. Agree that is a must if he doesn't have it. LS and tea parties such fun.

Insomnia hit me last night also. Just could not fall asleep. When I would move Holly would jump off bed. She barks when she wants back up. I have to turn on tve light. Not sure if she has bad bight vision like her mom. She us very particular about where she wants to sleep. Jake goes to bed. Usually under covers and not a peep from him.

Saw some deer out snd about.

My SIL lives on her family farm. She leases out pasture but this year he won't put cattle there without rain. Too costly to feed with no grass. I keep hearing food prices will just keep zipping up. I heard a report of a Sam's that had no bread. None delivered. Speaking of saw there was an incident where an elderly person was assaulted and robbed at Costco at 10 am. Folks need to go to work. Enough of this nonsense. I think I only remember one time my dad didn't go to work as he was ill. Different generation.

Hoping promised rain arrives. I know my SIL always has massive gardens. Not this year. They had 100 degrees. Expecting 35 this weekend. Saw the pics of snow in Colorado.

Z: walker and I can definitely use some. Perhaps some zinfandel or some mimosas.

A: next

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I got some sleep, kittyfan....how about you?  I sat down after lunch for my UB and fell asleep for 45 minutes...long nap for me.

It has been a rainy day but finally cleared so I was able to go for a walk.  Hope I sleep better tonight.

👋👋....til later or tomorrow.

A ..... Apricots

NEXT .... B 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... yes walker, LG does have a lawn mower and he loves it!! Grandpa even bought him a little kids gardening set so he can help plant in the garden ... LS has one waiting for her too!! ... I forgot to ask you how the ant situation was?? I hope you are able to get rid of them ... they are pesky little critters!

Glad you were able to take a quick catnap and hopefully you'll be able to get a good nights sleep.

kittyfan, that's terrible that someone got robbed at 10am ... who does that?? you're right, people need to get out and get a job!! ... I hope you are able to sleep tonight too!

cookie, I hope you had a good day ...

We are having a thunder and lightning storm right now ... pouring buckets!!

B ~ Bottles and bottles of Zinfandel ...

C ~ CHEERS!!

D ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Saying we will get rain soon. Hooe they are correct. I was out briefly. So humid and sticky I had to rush inside. Fortunately dogs aren't reactive to weather.

Coffee pot read y

D: deviled eggs

E: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

I am exhausted from "helping" my DS hook up the printer!  It requires knowledge that I do not possess.  Back and forth for 3-/12 hours!!😫 I feel sorry for DS as he must be a lot more exhausted than I.  He started the  installing process after returning from a lengthy baseball practice.  The printer works great and it is so nice to have a printer again!  He placed an "I love mommy" icon on my desktop💗💗💗

Tootie, what a great grandpa - now he has help with gardenig and mowing the lawn. I'll bet LG was very happy. Lots of cute pictures in the making. Nice to have one waiting for LS too!  

walker, how nice you got a long UB (nap). Queen's need sleep too.  Did the ants ever leave?

kittyfan, we didn't get any of the rain they predicted and did get the humidity🙁 Maybe today.  I read about the elderly person being assaulted and robbed at Costco.  These idiots should go to work, but who would hire them???  A crazy upside down world😟😠

I plan to UB it big time today and gather pieces of what's left of my brain. We are supposed to be only 74 today with some chance of rain - Rain?  whats that?

Passing the coffee ~

E - Eclairs

F next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, so glad to hear that your printer is up and running! ... it may have taken a while but in the end ... the "I love mommy" icon was well worth it 🤗 !! what a super cute gesture ...

We had thunderstorms through most of the night ... now it is a cool 62 and we will have a cloudy 68 degree day ..

Hi walker and kittyfan ... hope you both got a good nights sleep!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

F ~ French Toast

G ~ NEXT