Respected Contributor
Finally able to log on.

Went to church. Was greeted by news We are out of batting. I recently bought and paid for supplies. I did notvplan to continue this practice. At TS one of ladies buying sheets. Commented she would get money back. I just shook my head. I spent much more on batting as a donation. I know she wasn't strapped for funds. Will have to decide how to proceed.

Went to Cafe. Took a seat as line at counter. Was recognized and waited on. Food was good. They got really busy. I could tell lots of new folks as I heard them ask for menus.

Went home for a UB.

I intended to register vehicle tommorrow. Opps holiday. I didn't think about that.

I have read a lot of tge Evanovich books. Bern a long time.

Church is resuming some activities. Soup supper. Not a fan. Don't plan to participate. Once again same few folks shouldering load.

Y: Yahoo. Chocolate drink

Z: next
Valued Contributor

Good Moanday morning ~

kittyfan, you are the Queen of batting donations.  Didn't you donate a lot last year or so?  Sounds like a business plan should be create and stick to it.  Donations are just that -  donations!  Hope it gets resolved.

Chuckling about your W" walker!😂  I also heard about the Queen and COVID.  If the Royalty can get it I guess we can as well.  As Tootie said, no immunity from it.  

Tootie,  hope you enjoyed your heat wave yestterday.  We are also getting warmer - 81 today!😓  oh please drop back down.  I will share if needed. 

Passing the coffee ~

Z - zest of lemon

A next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️

No Tootie yet....I'll be quick so I don't bump and spill coffee.  Check out a cute video of DickVanDyke and wife...on Community Chat.  Very Cute!

I'll be back......Happy Monday....🌷🌷28🌷🌷

A ..... Allspice

NEXT .... B 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... thank you walker! I started on here over an hour ago ... DH came down from "work" and took an extended coffee break and then DD called on her way to work!!

kittyfan, it's so good to hear that the Cafe was crowded ... but you were able to get a seat and a good meal ... I agree with cookie about getting a plan for donations ... I know there will be some who can't (or just don't want) to donate but every little bit would help ... it can't always fall on the same people.

cookie, we're having another heat wave today ... high of 45!! let's send each other our weather, meet in the middle and enjoy a 72 degree day ... 😂😎

walker, it's your turn now ... 😉 I'm going to check out that video ...

Have a good day ... catch up Moanday for me ... or should I celebrate the Holiday too??!! ...  pouring and passing.

B ~ Banana Bread

C ~ NEXT

ETA ~ watched the video ... so cute and so sweet! ❤

Honored Contributor

BACK AGAIN....BACK IN ORDER HERE...haha!  Chuckled at your disruptions this morning, Tootie.  Glad you checked out that video too.  Fun clip.

kittyfan, speaking of donations....agree with cookie..."donations are donations".....🙄...you are generous.  I have found more than once...like lady expecting to get money back for sheets.....people who have the most are the "tightest".  Oh well, to each his own.

GD came over yesterday afternoon for awhile so she could avoid sitting through her brother's basketball games..ha.  Fun having her.  No school today so this morning one of the 3A's is coming over to do something with grandpa.  He is really into anything mechanical and seems to love boats now.  Years ago, DH made a small boat...has motors, etc...so I don't know what plans are....play boats in bathtub? 🤣

Better get going for now....have a good day everyone.

C ..... Cherries

NEXT .... D 

Respected Contributor
Good. Evening. Not aa school holiday in my town. Lots of bus traffic. Think school was out in next town whereTHIS.

Did a bunch of title clothes. Had to chuckle there was a t shirt probably 24 months. I AM A QUEEN BEE!!!

Was really tired when I got home.

Coffee ready for first up

D Dutch chocolate

E: nrxt

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, thanks for the recommendations on the DVD clip.  Very sweet and funny.  One in a million!  Love your GD's excuse for not sitting through her brother's basketball games - clever girl😊  Good luck to Amigo 1 or 2 or3 with the boats in the bathtub!🤣

Tootie, are you still having a heat wave?  We will be even warmer today - 82+ - so there is plenty to go around.  

There is only one Quee Bee kittyfan and that would be you.  The T shirt does sound cute though ~

Q Queen Bee with a crown.jpg

I will be catching up with my procrastinations of the weekend today. If it weren't for procrastination, I wouldn't have anything to do😄

HAVE A GREAT DAY! One day closer to Spring!!!🌷🌷🌺🌺🌻🌻🌼🌼

Passing the coffee ~

E - Enchiladas

F next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, we will have another heat wave here ... high of 51 but with an all day rain ... yesterday we made it up to 55 ... antoher opened windows day!! ... enjoy your weather while you get your procrastinations done!! hahaha!!

kittyfan, how funny is it that you found the Queen Bee shirt?? I bet you see a lot of cute/different things at the TS ... I hope you enjoyed a good sleep last night ...

walker, that's cute that your GD wanted to come and stay with you during her brothers game ... lucky you!! ... how cool that one of the Amigos and your DH are working on the boat together ...if you're weather has been like mine, I'm sure they can find a "snow melted puddle" to try it out in ... 😄

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

F ~ Fudge

G ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️☔️

Woke up to thunder and rain today.....yes, it is coming...

🌷🌷27🌷🌷 days to go!!   Happy TWOSday....2-22-22!😁

cookie, good one about Amigos...1,2, or 3....actually it was Amigo 2 who came over.  He was here most of day...great kid....fun and polite....loves building, tinkering, etc.  He and DH were in the workshop all day except for lunch.  They decided to build a new boat.  GS thought it would be made in a day.....HA...not the way grandpa does things....do it right!  Make a plan...did that...check supplies...had some....got the frame done....to be continued.  DH still had a boat he made in 1957 and gave it to GS....with electric motor.  GS was thrilled...cleaned it up....DH showed him how to repair a few things.  Memory making day.

kittyfan, I'll bet you had a laugh when you saw the Queen Bee shirt!  Kids clothes are so cute.

Tootie, enjoy your "open window" day there....you know what rain does for a lawn...😂😂....won't be long to start manicuring them...TLC by DH! 🤣 Hey, if lawn mowers come out so do grills...yippee...keep dreaming.

Better get rolling here.....open some windows and get a few chores done day...that's my plan anyway.  

Have a good day everyone!  

G ..... Green Onions

NEXT ... H 

Respected Contributor
What special memories being made.

Got a call from CPA. Missing Teo documents. Spent afternoon trying to track them down. One I have coming the other is still in limbo. No answer by phone. Left messages

Argh paper trail.

Gas prices going through roof here. I use one station I use a credit card snd pay off at end of the month.

Tommorrow is TS. My turn for lunch on Friday. I am stumped. Hate taking a bunch id stuff hauling it in and home. Will come up with something. Key is easy.

Coffee pit ready

H: half and half. For that coffee

I: next