Respected Contributor

290 CLIP ART - VALENTINE'S DAY - CLIPART ideas | valentines day clipart, clip  art, valentines

Good morning friends ... Congrats to the Rams!! I did watch the game ... it's not as nerve wracking when you don't have your home team in it ...

cookie, I am laughing at your M ... I would end up on the floor rolling with LS at that point!! ... it sounds like you had a really good grilled dinner ... pretty soon walker and I will be grilling! ... we got about an inch of snow overnight and it is still snowing now ... our high for today is 17!

kittyfan, sorry to hear about Kristen leaving ... is the whole Cafe moving or just her?? I know you will miss her and her baking for you!! ...

walker, did you get to watch the Halftime Show and what did you think?? ... I didn't enjoy it at all ... and I didn't think the commercials were that great either! ... if I had to choose one, it would be the one with the electric car and the "electric" dog chasing after it ... the dog runs out of battery and the car owner recharges him ...

It's catch up Moanday for me ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends❣️❤️💕❤️

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!  This day always takes me back to giving Valentines out at school. Memories❣️  CUTE greeting, Tootie❣️

🤣🤣.....cookie....FUNNY M!  LOL❣️Glad you had a good dinner off grill yesterday.  Can't wait for grill time here again...like Tootie said...pretty soon..❣️

kittyfan, I so agree on change...👎...I do not like it either but guess we have no choice.  Very sorry to hear Kristen will be leaving for SA.  First it was adjusting to the "redo" at Cafe and now Kristen leaving...😢.

THE GAME....it was GOOD❣️  Congratulations to the Rams and fans!  Some games are Ho-hum if one-sided but not this one....close to end. I wanted both teams to win.  I did not watch the half-time show..I knew I would not like it....no hip-hop in me...haha....actually DH wanted to see something else too during that time so I didn't care.  I totally agree about the commercials, Tootie❣️ WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT❣️ Liked that dog one or maybe Clydesdale horses...although one of those I did not understand either...ha.  GAME...👍....HALFTIME/COMMERCIALS...👎❣️

Time to move along.....enjoy your Monday❣️ See you all later.  I have an ENT appointment this morning to check out my sinus problems and ask about vertigo too. Other than that..normal day.   My favorite restaurant is not open today so maybe my Valentine will take me out tomorrow. 

Bye for now......🇺🇸☕️...🌷🌷35🌷🌷❣️😁

O ..... Oatmeal

NEXT .... P 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... walker, hope all went well at the ENT ...

It was a chilly and snowy day here .. but, the sun was out 😎 ... that sun sure makes things a lot better!!

No other news from me ... have a good night!! I'm going to watch the Olympics now, Mens Bobsled is on ... see you in the morning.

P ~ Pickles

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Right behind you, Tootie.  Not much on TV tonight but noticed bobsledding on Olympics so watching that...wow...fast!! Might be fun!  How about a SCC Bobsledding trip!?  🤣 TEAM SCC!!  LOL!  OH..GO USA!

Visit to ENT not good....new doctor...DID NOT LIKE...long story but I will not go back to him.  I felt like I was on a conveyor belt....push her through!  I have never been to a doctor who did not ask questions about ME or MY concerns!!!  Long story short....I spent almost two hours and came out aggravated.  My sinuses were good....said he...and he did not address my concerns about vertigo.  NOT HAPPY!   If I get some big bill, I will be writing a letter!
Looking for new doctor for ENT!

No other news......see you all in morning.

Q ..... Queen needs more 🍷...works for Grandma! 😂

NEXT .... R 

Respected Contributor
Finally able to sign in. Reboot and reboot.

Went to TS today. Worked baby clothes. There were lots. Only so much room. Packed tgecracjs. Some really cute little girl dresses!!!

T.he decor ladies did some really cute displays. Makes it look like a " boutique"

One of tge volunteers on chemo. She looked really ctevin a knit hat. I did not recognize her but when she spoke I knew immediately. Very lovely lady.

I stayed longer than planned. At light I was distracted so thankfully hesitated. Car sailing through on red light. My guardian angel riding with me. I always hesitate and look both ways. But I was starting to pull out.

Kristen and family are moving. Cafe remains. I do know both ladies running operations but she was special to me.

I will be doing fkmjnos this week. Hostess was doing a cake from her gradmkthers recipies. I will need to plan on other options.
Respected Contributor
Locked up on me.

Tommorrow need to drop raxes; go to PO. Get oil chsnge. Such excitement.

I dislike being treated so hastily by medical.

Hope all has a lively valentine day.

Got a sweet card from friend. Arrived today.

R: ravioli.

S: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

What a bad experience at the ENT walker.  Sorry you had to go through it.  Isn't there a place where you can file a complaint that is just for lousy doctors?  Unacceptable!!!! He must not have know he was dealing with a Queen!!! 

Tootie, I forgot to tell you how cute the Valentine's picture was.  I totally forgot it was Valentine's day.  No little kids around to enjoy a small gift and cute cards.  You mentioned men's Bobsledding.  That would be something I would watch - oh well, next time.

walker, did your Valentine take you out for a nice dinner?  Lucky you to have a caring Valentine!

kittyfan, the TS ladies decorating sounds so cute💟.  I'll bet it makes a difference in sales too.  Glad your Guardian Angel was riding with you!  Traffic is crazy - especially at night.  Wishing your friend Kristen  good wishes in S.A.  I know she will be missed.

Passing the coffee ~

S - Sourdough Bread

T nexxt

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... oh no walker! an "I don't care about you, just keep the process moving" doctor .. (that's how I refer to those type) ... but that is so annoying ... I would be ticked off too!! especially because you were there for 2 hours!!?? and with no concern whatsoever ... ugh!! I hope you can find another one ... maybe someone you know has a good ENT ...

kittyfan, I bet the TS looks really nice all decorated ... I'm glad your guardian angel was with you too ... there's no such thing as going when the light changes to green anymore ... you have to wait a few good seconds to make sure that the traffic is going to stop ... I say "they're in a big hurry to get no where fast ..."

cookie, I did enjoy the bobsledding ... any kind of sport on that track I like watching ... I told DH someday I would like to try and go down that, but not on a sled, maybe on a big puffy blanket type thing ... hahaha!! ... walker mentioned the SCC going down it ... can you imagine??!!

Another chilly day ... high of 25 ... and then the next couple days were supposed to be in the 50's ... crazy weather!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... the laundry is calling my name today ...

T ~ Toast ... with the Sourdough Bread ... yum!!

U ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️

Happy Tuesday!  We will be in 40's today and 50 tomorrow!! Wow!  Winter isn't over yet but Spring is around the corner....oh, maybe next corner...oh, few more blocks....well, IT'S COMING!!!  RGC...🌷🌷34🌷🌷..sounds good, eh?

kittyfan, so glad your Guardian Angel was along for the ride yesterday!  It is scary today out there.  I try to remember to take my time starting up...and look...but forget too.  Another scary thing is when light turns yellow.  If I am able to stop, I do.  But, I am always afraid I will be rear-ended because most people do not want to stop...HIT THE GAS....RED LIGHTS SLOW YOU UP...🙄..heaven forbid we should NOT BE IN A HURRY!!!  

By the way, you must have nicest TS in the area, kittyfan.  It sounds like several volunteers, like yourself, care about doing a nice job.

cookie and Tootie, so right about lousy doctors ....fortunately, more good than bad ones.  Some places send out surveys....now I want one and probably won't get it!  While I was in one of my "waiting" times there was another woman who indicated to me she was aggravated too.  I wish I could have talked to her.  Oh well, life goes on...I will be asking around for new recommendations!

On with day.....maybe dinner out tonight since restaurant I like was closed yesterday.....hope you all have a good day!

OH...LOOK...I have the U .....hard one....🥴😬🤔....

U ..... UF...Unbleached Flour?  😆...whew...

NEXT ..... V 

Valued Contributor

Uh oh, look what I see!???  The infamous "U"!!!  Had to jump in for that.  Now I will have to get my pea brain in gear to think of one😄  

Tootie, you mentioned SCC bobsledding - great idea!  You could use one of your Tote lids to slide around or turn the tote on ist's side and stick your legs in the bin and rear on the lid.  May even look like a sled😊🤣🤣 Ours would as well.  Must look for a bobsledding crown for our Queen and maybe a Bumble Rumble for kittyfan?  Fun with SCC- heh????

Sorry, I got carried away.  Old age is to blame.  Isn't it wierd being the same age as old people?😲🤔

U - hummm,  of course UB's  Yay, brain worked😊

V - take it away Tootie

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.