Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ 

walker, you are definately a Queen  for rescuing the lady's phone.  What a nice thing to do especially since I doubt most would not return it.  Sad but true 😥 Glad you were able to take a walk - and with DH.  

No flying Totes Tootie????  How luck you were!!  Saved some wear on the running shoes too.  How fun  for you to have the over today.  You are such a good Grammie.  Hard to baby proof the house as they get older too.  Enjoy the little ones!

kittyfan, I also saw the weather for today and hope it is short lived!  I think everyone has lost/misplaced their phone at least once. Terrible feeling to do so.   Kind of like the missling glasses on your head?  

I worried about nothing - the new nail salon was actually very easy to find and just a short drive from the old one.  It was very large, nice appointed and very pretty inside.  Nice people there as well as my regular nail lady.  I will be going back for regular appointments.  

Finally received my last income tax document so today will be get everything together and in the mail to my tax man in CA. 

Passing the coffee ~ 

E - Eggs Benedict

F next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, glad you like your new nail place! and that it was easy for you to get to ... I hope that and kittyfan don't get that rain/sleet weather ... ugh!!

Shout out to walker ... 👋

It's still pretty windy here now and raining ... it's 36 now but the temp is supposed to drop this afternoon and then things will start to freeze ... 🥶

Have a good Saturday and if you go out ... be careful!! Pouring and passing.

F ~ French Toast

G ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️⛄️

Happy Saturday!  I'm on my regular schedule today...early bird....gets the...??.....☕️😁....thanks!  

No news from me this morning.  Sounds like you are all doing fine.  cookie and kittyfan, sorry you will have a blast of winter weather...hopefully, it blows in and out quickly.  We are going to be cold...20's....have a warm-up mid-week and then snowstorm about Thursday, I guess.  Glad you found new nail salon to be good and convenient to get to, cookie.  Pretty Nails...Happy Lady!

Get those running shoes back on for LG, Tootie.  Another fun day with kiddos....at least LS stays in place...or is she rolling?  Enjoy the fun and then enjoy some of Grandma's Medicine at end of day!  😂

Bye for now....RGC today....🌷37🌷

G ..... Graham Crackers

NEXT .... H 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ...we're breaking out Grandma's Meds ... kiddos are gone and we are pooped!! ... run, run, run ... and LG wants us to get on the floor to play (we have a carpet train mat) .. getting down is ok but to get back up as he dashes into another room ... yikes!! and LS is starting to roll ... not too bad yet, but once she gets into gear it's going to be roll, roll, roll ... that's ok though, we play and when they leave we crash on the couch with our Meds ... 😂

Have a good night ... anyone want to join me with Grandma Meds??

H ~ Ham

I ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Oh the energy!!! Yes it is exhausting.

I spent the afternoon getting my tax stuff together. Will drop off for them to ctunch the numbers.

We had front roll through. Rain. Reports of snow but I am not sure. I thought it was probably pollen blowing around.

One day at TS nurse Brenda had phonevin her hand. Stressing about where it was. Of course she left it one day. I delivered to her house. I did misplace my phone today. Hsdvslipped down. My SIL was traveling. Thought she had left her phone vtraveled back. Nothing. Searched car. Nothing. Finally arrived at destination. Tracking said it was in car. She found it in her purse in a pocket. So frustrating to spend searching.

Coffee pot ready.

I: ice cream

J: next
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... no cookie yet, so hopefully we don't Bump! ... hope all is well.

kittyfan, glad all you got was rain and the snow landed somewhere else ... haha!!

No other news since last night ... we did get a couple of inches of snow overnight ... we're at 12 now and our high is 18 today!!

Shout out to everyone ... 👋👋👋 ... See you later.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ...

J ~ Jelly/Jam

K ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Late start this morning- got to sleep in until 4:45!!!  I did not want to get up and going😒  A lazy start for the day.  We will be 65 today.  Hopefully no rain.

kittyfan, you and I did the same thing.  Got a big dent in gathering up info for taxes and ready to go. Not my favorite thing to do.  Funny but true story about missing phones - must be contagious since so many folks seem to have the same problem.  

Tootie, sounds like you wore out your running shoes as well as yourself!  Kidlets can be so tiring but make up for it with their cuteness. Glad you got to enjoy them.  As for the meds - I'll decline but considering where and how DD is sleeping I think she may have enjoyed some a little too much last night.😏 Must have been exciting watching the Roomba go around😂 😂

walker, keep up to good work with the RGC.  Hurry up Spring!!!  Hope your temps are warmer today.

Passing the coffee ~

J - Junk drawer in the kitchen

K next

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🏈

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!  Party of two here but I'm looking forward to it.  I'll be happy for either team to win but guess, if asked, I'd say I'm rooting for Bengals.  We have friends from there so excited for them.  But, if Rams win it will be ok too.  Their quarterback used to play for Detroit Lions (my home team growing up)....and...DH's brother lives in LA area.  I do like him and know he will be celebrating!  🍺🍺  cookie, guess I know who you would root for.... if you were a football fan! 😆 Loud at your house today?  (😂😂....your DD and Roomba...she might be dizzy today and not from vertigo?? 😂😂)

kittyfan, that was a not-funny-but-funny story about the missing phone!  Haven't we all had things like that happen!  I remember when DD was delivering GS.  I was so nervous.  I panicked because I could not find my phone. It was in my pocket!!!!  I am still reminded of that now and laugh!

Sounds like you had fun with LG and LS yesterday, Tootie.

I laughed about playing on floor and trying to get up!  Amen to that!  Hope those meds later helped...😉😁! 

Bye for now...thanks for coffee and laughs....hope you have a really nice day.  And....drum roll please.....🥁🥁.....RGC....36!!!  🌷🌷🌷🌷

K .... Kellogg's K Cereal...it's GRRRReat! 😁

NEXT .... L 

Respected Contributor
Super bowl Sunday. Lots of $$ changing hands!!

I went to church. Meeting after church. Decided to go by Cafe. Read a book for a bit before going in. I was greeted and they came to take my order. There was another couple at an adjacent table. She was expressing her feelings. Disliked the changes. Food nit as good. If she wanted to do counter she would go to McDonald's. All things I experienced. I has one Sunday meal. Others have been good. I know I get special service. Well I was finishing my meal when Kristen stops by. They are moving to San Antonio .I know there are more opportunities but boy I will miss her. Sounds like it will b very quick. Then my special server walked me out. He often does and I enjoy the company. We stood and talked a bit. He has been there fir a while so not sure how long he will remain. At least I got to visit with Kristen. She said she would keep in touch. She us very special to me. I fostered her beloved dog until she passed a fewvyeats ago.

I will need to find a new baker!!! There is a bakerybi have used but I won't buy a cake. I bought one that was so sweet we could not eat it!!!
Kristen's pies are works of art. She will be working at Cafe in SA on weekends.

I so dislike change!! I know it is a great opportunity for them.

Coffee pot ready

L: lemon pie

M: next
Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~  

Oh kittyfan, mixed feelings about the Cafe's moving to S.A.  Hope you and Kristen can stay in touch frequently.  Maybe they won't have customers wh make snide comments about everything - can't believe she would say such rude things.  Keep them t yourself Complaining Connie!!1😏  Good luck in finding a new bakery - Kristen has spoiled you 🥰

I did not hearr or see the Game yesterday.  Heard the Rams won from the news.  Sorry for Bengal fans😏 SIL did grill some Ribeyes though - YUM!  DD fixed artichokes - double yum!  I did finish getting my taxes ready to go and will get it in the mail today.

Tootie, are you still getting snow?  We will be 70 and I will share if you want.  I can commiserate witth you down on the floor with the kids. You are right, getting down is the easy part😂😂😂

Shout out to walker 📢📢

Passing the coffee ~

M - Mimosas!  1Mimosa,2 Mimosas,3 Mimosas-FLOOR!

N - NEXT