Honored Contributor

UPDATE....CORRECTION....

X ..... X OUT LUGE.....or Xtra ☕️ Needed

Movie was "Cool Runnings" but it was about Bobsledding....close....still good!!!

Adios...

NEXT ..... W 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... walker, thanks for the info on that movie, I'll have to check it out sometime ... I hope you had a good visit with your new dentist ... although nervewracking, what did you think of him/her? and since you hopped back on with the movie information the ABC Police will drive on by ... the next letter should be Y ... 😁

cookie and kittyfan, hope you had a good day!

Have a good evening ...

Y ~ Yikes!! I hear the ABC Police ...

Z ~ whew!! they just Zipped on by ...

A ~ Apple Juice

B ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Hello ~

Just stopping by to take a well deserved UB!  I have been playing fetch with Molly.  She's better than a dog when it comes to fetching her ball AND bringing it back to me!!  Smart little kitty❤ Wears this old lady out😅

walker, hope your dental visit went well.  I, along with Tootie, need to know- how did you like him/her?  

Good catch on the Alphabet Police Tootie.  He's right here

Q alphabet police.jpg

He did a drive by, but no action.  Just a reminder .........

Hope you had a great day kittyfan.🌼🌼

A - Alphabet Police always available  or Apples

B next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

🤣🤣🤣🤣..caught me Tootie....laughing about my big OOPS here this morning!  Boy, the ABC Police are sharp...on duty all the time!!  Queen needs to slow down!  HA!  Thanks for laughs!  Cute cop, cookie!  Love the "drive by" comment too.  WHEW...warning!

Dental visit just ok....I have to go back Wednesday for a procedure for a couple of bleeding pockets with two teeth/gums...ugh...have had this before...not a big deal but annoying.  It is always something with my teeth!!  Love my hygenist.  The new dentist is very nice.  He mentioned a couple of "we need to watch...talk more later" on a couple things...🙄....later...sure!  I'll have my people get with your people!  Geez.....I go every 4 months and still have problems...once in a blue moon I walk out without any.  Oh well....got to keep the teeth or go on soft food diet! 😂

Time for Zzzzzzzzzzs....night all.

B ..... Blueberries

NEXT .... C 

Respected Contributor
Oh I feel your DDs pain. I also go every four months. Argh. Fortunately I do have dental insurance which helps.

Not sure what I got done today. Sunny but I was still chilled.

I enjoy watching the ice skating. Csntbimagine but I know they are also talented gymnast pros. I saw a segment on training. Hours and hours. A real committment and $$$

Made a few recommendations for book club. So many people have dropped out for various reasons. Hopefully they can maintain. The other book club meets on Wed. Restaurant close to my house. Food is good. Enjoyed the book. The Address by Fionia Davis. Well actually I had a hard time getting started. Finally got past that and there were plot twists at the end.
Coffee pot ready

C: speaking of COFFEE

D: NEXT
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Sounds like your dentist will work well for you walker.  Hygenists are important since they do a lot of prepping, etc.  I have always like the ones I've had too.  It's always something - a reason to go back. Maybe this dentist does not have any kids needing to go to college$$?

kittyfan, glad you enjoyed the book.  Hope the BC continues to maintain. Hard to do with COVID.  I'm with you - not sure of what I got done yesterday either!😃  It was a lovely day and more of them coming.  

Tootie, we will have to promote you to  Alphabet Police Captain!😄 You are very good at catching offenders😊  Have a great day and keep your eyes open for more alphabet errors - haha 

Passing the coffee ~

D - Dark chocolate

E next  

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... ugh walker! I feel your pain too, but if it's an issue you've had before, at least you know what to expect ... makes it a little easier 🤞 ... but glad you like the new dentist.

kittyfan, I hope it works out for the BC ... glad you don't have to travel too far since the restaurant is close to home.

cookie, it sounds like you enjoyed a day of UB's yesterday ... surprise, surprise!! 😂🤣 enjoy another day!!

DS has an appointment this afternoon so I'm going over to babysit 🙂 ... We'll have a 27 degree day with light snow ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

E ~ Eggs

F ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends! 🇺🇸☕️⛄️☀️

Happy Tuesday!  Sunny morning here....I slept in..oh well...nothing I have to rush for today.

Tootie....our Alphabet Police Captain!!  Good one, cookie!

Yes, agree....and if we ever get in trouble with your police again, Tootie.....we'll say..Our CAPTAIN is better than your Captain!  😝...🤣!  That should help us, right? haha

Have fun babysitting, Tootie!  Better put your running shoes on unless both are napping. 😁

kittyfan, if I see that book you mentioned, I'll remember it is hard to get into..keep going.  I just finished a book called Women of Copper Country by Mary Russell.  It takes place way north in Upper Peninsula of Michigan.  Based on true story about copper mines and miners working there in 1900's...families too...rough times.  Good book though.  

cookie, sounds like you need those UBs after playing with the kitties...funny about playing fetch with Molly...never heard of that with cats.  Cute.  Oh, by the way, I laughed about the new dentist comment....kids and college...ha!  No kids yet!  He is young and married....just took over this practice so needs to get some bills paid first ....🙄...ENTER THE QUEEN of dental problems...🤣...💸.

OK...time to go....have a good day!  Let's see now...ABCDEFG...😆...

F ..... Frozen French Fries

NEXT .... G 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... go, go, go!! LG kept me running ... he napped for a good part of the time I was there but boy when he got up!! 🌪... I had so much fun with him ... and he is talking up a storm!! ... LS was up for a while, I fed her and she conked out for the afternoon ... I am tired, but it was worth it!! 😊

Have a good night ... I'm taking a UB for the rest of the night.

G ~ Green Grapes

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

OH WHAT FUN, Tootie!  I remember those days!!  Such a blessing to be with them...and...another blessing...to go home!!  HA!  Happy times!!!  Go-Grammie-Go!  Rest well tonight!

No news here in my corner of the world.  See you tomorrow.

H ..... Horseradish

NEXT .... I