Valued Contributor

Q WooHoo for Tootie 1-19-22.jpg

TOOTIE'S BACK!!!!! 😍

So glad you are back and getting better.  After what you suffered, I am not sure I want a Shingles Shot🤔  As our Queen proclaimed, continue resting and take more UB's.

T - Tootie's return ✨🧨🎈🔊  or Tootsie Rolls

U is next  

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor
Popping in. I am well. Fire is 49 percent but we are expecting winds this evening.

U: UB

V: nexr
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the update kittyfan.  It has been a scary couple of days.  Worried about you and your neighbors around you.  Sounds like they are making some progress.  49% contained is a good start.  

It has been very warm here today and tomorrow is supposed to be in the mid 40's????  Good for the fire - better than heat.  Thankful for all the first responders and firefighters.

See you tomorrow ~

V - In honor of Tootie    VELVEETA

W is next

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi friends.....hope this has been a feel good day for Tootie and kittyfan....and end to fire....but, winds...oh no...that is not good.  

Good V, cookie!   V for Velveeta Vootie!!  Oh, I mean...Tootie! 🤣

Very cold here today..19..but sun came out so doable. That was until DH said....are you walking today?  Me..NO!  Too cold!  DH said....short walk?  I weakened and said ok.  Bundled up and went out....as soon as I got out I said....SHORT IT WILL BE.....AROUND THE BLOCK!  Not too bad until we hit a wind...ugh...we hustled.  GREAT IDEA, DH!!!  Neighbors probably looked out windows and thought....don't you people have a treadmill?  HA!

See you all in the morning!  Rest well!

W ..... Water Chestnuts

NEXT ....X 

Respected Contributor
Good evening. Was watching some golden girls. Don't rembrr the context but Betty said she was eating velvetta out of the box.

Got up this morning and decided I wa not going to dominos. Csncelled dessert. Wll thru couldn't find a reschedule date. Will decide in Am if they will meet. Wind picked up when front blew in. Tmps aboutb90 dropping to below freezing. No wonder w are all suk.

Saw lots of choppers lying about. There is a National Guard base nearby. In fact my subdivision was once a part of the base. Someone tilling a garden dug up some type of device I don't recall if it was a bomb but looked like one.

I have a cousin who grew up a block away. She sent email that her DH has alzheimers and cannot drive. Okay I am ready fo some happy family news.

I was outside with dogs. Jake heard neighbors truck. Out he goes. Neighbor drove off. Amazon stopped. Jake at truck waging tail. Driver gets out. I told him to leave box at gate. He said he had treats for rhe dogs. Once we had a UPS driver who would leave biscuits. One day Jake went to get Amazon driver. He was not welcomed and he wasnkicking at him. Jake does not come when called but will come back when I ignore him snd walk away.

X x marks spot. Xtra I'd wishes to tootie. Glad you feel better.

Y: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, love BW and the Golden Girls.  Does this mean we can now call Tootie Velveteta Betty??😄  Or as waker created - Velveeta Vootie😁😂🤣 Cute about your Jake and the UPS man.  Hard to believe that our high will be 38/24 today after yesterday which was about 80!!  

walker, you are brave taking a walk in those temps!  Maybe a pair of ice skates?  Treadmill??  When I had one, I used it as a temporary drop off for things with no place to put them.  It was very large and took up so much space.   In my defense, I did use it twice😁 Re-homed it shortly thereafter.

Tootie, how are you feeling this morning?  Hope you are having a good day.  The letter "V" will be very happy to see you back - as will we. Stay warm up and well.

I have some good news, DD's SO can maybe come home Saturday - with oxygen. Numbers are only slightly improved but in the right direction.  DD finally was allowed visitation after 2 weeks. We are hoping and praying for complete recovery.

Passing the coffee ~

Y - yellow jello

Z is next 

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️😷

Happy Thursday!  I see I am ahead of Tootie so I'll be quick and drink more coffee.  Hope you are doing better, Tootie.

You TX gals really are having a roller coaster of weather there.  Ours in consistent...COLD!  Ha!  

cookie, glad to hear DS's SO might get home soon.  Just curious....was she a smoker?  I was wondering if those who smoked had a harder time recovering.  Funny story about your treadmill ....that would be mine too if I had one.

I hope you start to hear better news in your family too, kittyfan.  I guess the older we get the more we hear bad news.  I've heard two cases of cancer just recently of friends.  Not the way you want to start a new year!  Has to be good news out there too.

OK....off I go.....have a good day everyone.  Be Well!  Stay Well!  Stay Warm!  

Z ..... Zucchini

NEXT .... A 

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... still not feeling that great ... I just can't seem to shake this darn headache and am weak and I don't want to keep popping pills .. didn't sleep very well again last night ... I know that headache is a big side effect of that vaccine ... I did manage to eat some scrambled eggs so maybe that will help out some ...

cookie, thank you for thinking of a great "V" ... good news about your DS's SO coming home ... I hope she continues to improve.

kittyfan, boy, you've really been dealt some bad family news lately ... sorry to hear it! ... cute story about Jake and the UPS driver with treats ... our mailman used to bring treats for the neighborhood dogs ...

walker, ugh! walking in the wind is brutal but glad you went even for a short one ... 😂 Velveeta Vootie 😂 that's cute!

We're having some bitter cold temps here for the next couple of days ... right now we are at 13 and it is expected to drop to 10 throughout the day ...

Have a good day ...

A ~ Applesauce

B ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Tootie: do feel better. Wow you have had it

Cold here. I know not for some of you. The fire is still being monitored. Help came from around tge State.

Not to much going on. Just doing odds and ends.

B; butter

C: nexlt
Honored Contributor

Hi friends.....kittyfan, sounds like fires are getting under control.....a good thing.  Tootie, is this reaction worse than the Covid vaccine?  What a shame that it really knocked you out!  Hope you are feeling even better today. 👋👋 cookie!

No news from me....no walking day..brrr...but keeping at puzzle....really getting to hard part of sky and beach but closing in!!  

See you in morning.

C .... Carrots

NEXT .... D