Regular Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️

Happy Saturday!  I think we are having a slight heat wave today...haha....at 16 now and going to 33...then down again.  Wonderful wintertime!  How do we do it?  Years of practice...ha!  Best part is being retired.  We don't "have to" get out!  Some days are hibernation days!  Seems I plan everything around weather...if I can.  I have a nephew who lives in Alaska, kittyfan.  Like you, I don't know how they do it.  I need some sunshine!

Oh, Tootie, how cute that LG got so excited to see you.  Cute new names too.  When my two oldest grandsons were little, they called us nana and papa.  As they got older, we went back to grandma and grandpa.  But, some never change.  Time flies and I forget...how old is LS now..6 months?

cookie, pretty funny about the Playboy Bunny and bunnysuit...😂.  I remember those zip up suits for sleeping...they were great because kids don't stay covered!

No contact from Buddy!! ☹️  Nothing from family either...guess they are all giving us a much needed break! Haha!  Soooooo glad I do not have to go walk a dog now since it is getting colder.  We were lucky up until last couple of days...stayed mild.

All for this morning.....hope you have a good day...I'll see you later.

B ..... Butter

NEXT .... C 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... walker, I had one of those hibernation days today ... it was nice and sunny here but chilly and I had no reason to go out ... I did some laundry and the usual straightening up ... you were lucky that you had some nice weather to walk Buddy in, this cold weather would be awful to walk him or take him out in ... LS was 5 months on the 4th and yes, time is flying by ... 

👋👋 kittyfan and cookie ... hope you both had a good day.

See you in the morning ...

C ~ Cherry Pie ... yum!!

D ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
How cute. I know LG was delighted. LS is growing up fast.

Cloudy UB day fir me. I really had things to do but didn't do much.

Got message that our pastor is sick. Will have fill in. I personally think we should still be practicing more precautions. I don't know or need to know his illness but with the escalating numbers we need to be pulling back. Only a small number of us mask up.

At ladies group a lady said her son tested positive. Initially she double masked. After vac I suggested masking at TS. Shocked at me like I was ctazy! A few of us mask at TS.

Have TS next week.we will be minus some folks but we do what me must.

D: dutchchocolate

E: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Tootie, how fun for you to have LG so excited to see you!  His new names for you and your DH are cute.  My G'kids called me Ramma and DH Boppa.  I have graduated to Gramms or Gramma.  Boppa remains the same.  Kids are so cute.  LS is growing so fast - 5 months already !!!  Get in all the time you can!!  

kittyfan, sorry about your pastor.  I agree with you, escalating numbers should mean lesser in house services.  Church of the Couch is always there.  The lady at the TS should mask up as should everyone who comes in contact with the public. Mask Up people!

DS's SO has COVID and has been in the hospital for 4 days and now it is critical to stay another 4-5.  It is robbiing the blood and bones of oxygen - creating a chance for relapse. We are continuing our good thoughts and prayers for our loved one. 🙏🤞🧡🧡  

walker, I cannot imagine walking Buddy in your weather, let alone doing much else.  Hybernation is good. Digital paper - betterr than traipsing out in the weather to find a soggy one or not one at all😣  Hope your vertigo is improving - old age is not fun!  Did you get a chance to see Betty White on MeTV?  I manages to do the whole Match Game (9am-4pm)  She truely was a great lady!  

Passing the coffee ~

E - Erase COVID!!!!  or Eclairs with Dutch chocolate frosting

F is next 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... oh no cookie, sending thoughts and prayers for your DS's SO ...

kittyfan, sorry to hear about your pastor ... I'm with you, I think everyone should mask up!! I really don't understand why people won't ...

walker, how do you like reading the digital paper? ...

I just wish that this crazy virus would go away .. we have too many people getting sick ... even after getting the vaccine.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

F ~ French Fries

G ~ NEXT

Regular Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🥶

We had freezing drizzle overnight.  Everything outside is glazed over and shiny this morning.  Thankful I can stay home....Church of the Couch here I come.  

cookie, very sorry to hear about your DS's SO.  It is very concerning when the person is hospitalized.  Hope she improves soon.  I saw a few minutes of Match Game yesterday....what a hoot looking at the fashions of that time.  Today is the MeTV special for Betty White here. I'll try to remember to check in on it.  I won't be outside ice-skating...HA!  (DELICIOUS "E" too!  Yum!)

I agree on wearing masks, kittyfan.   I don't like it ...who does...but I think it helps.  Here, we have no choice...required.  According to "experts", I don't wear the safest type mask...not N95....but, cloth or disposable type.  I don't care, I feel protected....not out much anyway...good thing.

Time to glance at paper...ha...I do like digital now, Tootie.  Always here!!!  😂 Did you get the freezing rain?

Happy Sunday to all!  Bye for now....

G ..... Green Grapes

NEXT .... H 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi all.....hibernation...freezing day here...tomorrow too but thankful for my warm home.  Hope you are all doing fine.  I did watch one Betty White program today.  It was a Love Boat Show....oh my gosh, have not seen that program in YEARS!!!!  Anyway, she was in it with Carol Channing...SO GOOD!  RIP! (both)

See you tomorrow.

(I just noticed I am back to being on boards  "walker" here.  Ha!  Lost my Q!  When I got upset with QVC over boards last Fall, I cancelled my account here.  Today I reinstated it, so guess I messed it up....oh well, you know who I am!) 

H .... Ham

NEXT .... I 

Respected Contributor
Cookie: so sorry to hear about hospitalization. Many prayers.

Not much going on with ne. Windy day a but cool. My neighbor was walking up and down driveway in shorts. Too cool for me.

Coffee ready.

Dimming lights.

I; icicles. You northern gal's are welcome to them. No thanks

J: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Thank you for your good thoughts and prayers for DS and his SO. Very much appreciated.  💗💗🌺

Soooo, the Q finally realized just who you are walker.  Of course you could have claimed that the Q was for "Queen" 😁🤣    If only they knew....

Glad you enjoyed The Love Boat show with Betty White and Carol Channing.  Two lovely ladies. I did see BW on Mama re-runs yesterday.  Loved her on that show too!

Tootie, hope you are staying warm.  I also wish these crazy viruses would go away!!  It seems like every day there's another variant!!!  I am looking into KN95 masks.  Confusing to read about the variety of numbers and exactly what they do.  Next up Gas Masks???

kittyfan, I loved yesterrday - cool and breezy.  No rain although Molly was racing around like cats tend to do when rain is near.  She is one busy, busy energetic kitty!

It's Moanday Monday and there are always things to clean up, put away and organize.  Better get started before I run out of energy😄🤔

Passing the coffee ~

J - Juice for Mimosas

K is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... yesterday morning (starting at 9am) our town was giving out N95 masks and covid test kits at our park ... I didn't go but saw on the news that traffic was backed up for blocks and blocks and blocks and they were all distributed by 9:30am!! apparently, they didn't realize what a big demand there would be for them ... I have cloth masks but they work for me and I can always use a coffe filter as a "filter" if the need be ...

walker, that's funny about your name ... if you ever get booted you'll have a backup name ... 😂😂 we did not have any freezing rain yesterday ...

cookie, laughing about your "better get started before I run out of energy" ... it seems there's always something to do!!

kittyfan, how are things with you?? not sure when you are going, but any tales from the TS??

We're at 17 now and that is our high for the day ... it's a good day to get things done (hahaha! it's Moanday Monday) Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

K ~ Ketchup

L ~ NEXT