Regular Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Time to start dinner but saw your post, kittyfan.  Actually a no post....that is aggravating!!  Happens too often to you!

Sun came out so I made a dash to store but moved fast outside....brrrrr.  Other than that....Quiet day!  How much snow did you get, Tootie? 👋👋 to cookie...any snow there?  🤣🤣

Q .... Q....QUIT losing kittyfan's posts!  or Quesadillas!

NEXT .... R 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... ugh kittyfan, another lost post ... we need to send out the dogs to find them ... somewhere out in cyberspace there is a chapter of posts floating around ...

walker, you are cold today ... we made it up to 26 and got about 8 inches of snow so far ... it is snowing now again ... DH was hoping it would stop before he goes out to snowblow but it doesn't look like it is ...

cookie, hope you had a good day ...

See everyone in the morning ... stay warm!! good Q, walker.

R ~ Ranch Dressing

S ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Thought I would check in. Home from ladies group. It's cold and windy. I didn't want to attend but last minute change.

Yesterday BC lady who is involved with library said it is demanding so much of her time. I understand. TS would consume me if I allowed it. The BC ladies are long time friends. Except for a few new comers. But I am ok with just BC. Well one of the ladies was talking about a new best friend. Had reassignment surgery. I don't know what to say. One of the other ladies asked who--she quickly said no one she knew.

Well last night at 9 I get a text. Helpless Hannah couldn't bring promised dessert. So I scrabled to beg Kristen to do a pie. It was a buttermilk and delicious. So I couldn't opt out of meeting. I didn't help take down the Christmas tree. I was disappointed to see we had food. What did I accomplish. Nothing at all.

Well I learned that helpless hannah has secured an assisted living situation in IL. Not sure when she will leave but her health is fragile. She didn't share that with me. Her Dr did recommend this move. I will continue BCbut I hope she resigns so they will know. I hate people asking me--i don't know what I can say and bkt violate confidences.

Supposed to rain on Sat. Hooe to go to TS and Cafe tommorroe. Will see. Cold weather ls playing heck with my knee

Coffee ready

S: slept tight. Or strawberry shortcake

T: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

kittyfan, it sounds as if your BC ladies are an exclusive Gossip Group and don't have the time necessary to keep up with BC.😯  Helpless Hannah remains helpless.  A big shout out to Kristen for making the buttermilk pie which is one of my favs.  Glad HH has an assisted living situation and in another state - Watch Out walker!!!😄

walker, hope your vertigo is getting better.  Is your crown on straight?  Maybe it slips a little to the side thus creating the vertigo feeling?  Just what you need - a lopsided crown!! 😄  I can't walk with a mask on without feeling lightheaded if it slides up my nose. Sleeping with an extra pillow sounds like it is helping you.    Old age is so much fun . . . . . .

Tootie, hope you and walker are staying warm!!  I heard it was single digits in Chicago !!!  We were cold but today it should be warmer - 52/28 - a virtual heat wave for you ladies.  Bundle up!

Passing the coffee ~ 

T - Tamale Pie

U is next      can't think of anything🤣🤣

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, it sounds to me like this is a necessary move for Helpless Hannah ... I hope she does well ... I'm glad that you (and the TS) were able to come to the rescue with a dessert ...

LG is off of quarantine!! no one ended up getting sick .. we are going over for dinner tonight to see them ... it's been too long!! I'm grateful for pictures and videos, but it's just not the same!!

We're at 23 now and our high will be 24 with more snow ... oh well, it's winter for sure now!!

Shout out to cookie and walker ... hope all is well!! Have a good day ... pouring and passing .. hmmm? the U?? 🤔 oh!! 💡

U ~ UB!! ... enjoy!! and now the V .. I have a good one ...

V ~ VELVEETA ... 😁

W ~ NEXT

Regular Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🥶

BRRRR....yup, single digits here, cookie!  At a big 1 here now....wind chill -14.  Thankful I do not have to go out at all!  And, no paper to go get....so glad we cancelled it!  We are both enjoying the digital version now.  

Tootie, thanks for taking the U and V...whew...just too much stress to start the day on those letters...ha!  Happy to hear LG is ok and you can go visit tonight.  Hugs, hugs and FUN!

kittyfan (and Kristen/Cafe) to the rescue again!!  Yes, time for HH to move!  But, IL???  HAHA...laughing at cookie telling me to look out!  

I only had one slight vertigo feeling last night.  I haven't worn my crown in awhile.  I was constantly straightening it...picking it up...ooops..there goes Queen..down again...🤣...too much to worry about ....can't lose it!  

Happy Friday to all!  See you later.

W .... Whole Wheat Bread

NEXT ..... X

Regular Contributor

Hi friends......no news....hibernation day here....Tootie, I know you are having fun with LG and LS.  cookie, just saw ad on TV that there will be rerun shows for Betty White on MeTV with Betty White....Sunday at 1pm Central (I think).

kittyfan, how's life in your corner of the world?

Oh, also saw that Sidney Poitier died at age 94...gosh, losing a lot of good ones.  I LOVED the movie Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.  Anyone else remember that one?

Cold here....stay warm....see you tomorrow.

X .... Xtra anything....coffee, chocolate, mimosas, etc..😂

NEXT .... Y 

Respected Contributor
Brr. Those are some cold temps.

When I was at TS. Saw a "bunny suit" come in. Not sure if that is correct term. Can't imagine bundling the littlest up in those. This was I think 3 month.

I know it is a way of lifefor your now ladies.

Slept in this morning so stayed home. Tommkrrow is expecting rain. Will decide. I have gotten out of Sunday visits.

Gloomy overcast day. Need sun to recharge. Can't imagine living in Alaska with all the dark and light.

Getting coffee ready. Dimming lights.

Y: yogurt

Z: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Very sad about Sidney Poitier.  I remember him fondly.  He was one great gentleman!  I did see Guess Who's Coming to Dinner but don't remember much of it.

kittyfan, when you mentioned bunnysuit, I thought of Playboy Bunny😅😮.  Then I remembered the ones my kids slept in when it was cold.  They were a great thing since kids kicked the blankets all over the bed. Glad you were able to sleep in - a good rest for you.

walker, have you heard from Buddy?  Does he text?🤣 I'll bet he misses you and G'pa.  Enjoy the peace and quiet until DDC opens again.  How do you survive in such freezing temps???  I guess QM said it best "Hope for the Best and Cope with the Rest". ©️ QM  She knew her stuff!!!  Now it can be known as HBCR!

Tootie, glad LG is off quarantine got to have dinner with LG and LS.  Nothing like in person visits.  Pictures and Videos are nice but as you said, not the same.  Stay warm!

We will be 65 with some rain today.  Tired of all the strange weather going around, but very glad it's not -1 or 23😊Thanks walker for the Betty White re-run info on MeTV.  We don't get that here - we have DirecTV and they don't carry it where we are.  I hear and see that they have some good shows.

Pasing tthe coffee ~

Z - Zeppole  (Italian donuts kind of like a cream puff)

A is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... oh my gosh, LG was soooo excited to see us! he kept jumping up and down saying Mimi and Bopa (pronounced "bow pa") I can't remember if I told you he "changed" our names 😉 ... hahaha, maybe those names will stick or as he gets older, he'll be able to pronounce grammie and grandpa ... LS was a little unsure of us but warmed up quickly, she's gotten big and loves watching LG run around!

kittyfan, I bet you come across some cute little outfits at the TS and just some interesting things in general ...

Shout out to cookie and walker ...

We're at 10 degrees now but will have a sunny 30 degree day ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

A ~ Applesauce

B ~ NEXT