Weird.

Coffee ready.

H: half and half

I: next

Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

Thank you Tootie for describing turning heads the right way.  I found this out by accident a couple of years ago but thought you may have found a better way.  You always find and create some great ideas!

kittyfan,  it's always dissapointing, to say the least, to lose a post 😣 I agree with you about traveling or a cruise - no way - staying right here at home thank you.  I have not heard about the new variant in France - how many more will be coming???? UGH!  We must keep on keeping on.

walker, I don't feel lightheaded when I lie down at all, just when I am vertical - moving or not.  Isn't it fun to be getting old?  getting old, heck we are old!  As a very wise woman said - "Hope for the best and cope with the rest". ©️ QM

I didn't go to the doc for my eye after all.  I Googled it and learned that it is not contagious and to place warm compresses on it 3-4 times daily.  I doubled my pleasure and made a mug of tea.  Drank some to cool it down a little then up to my eye.  Felt and is looking better and is pretty much gone.  

Passing the coffee ~ 

I - It's gotta be around here someplace (looking for a gadget in the gadget drawer😄)  or Indian bread

J is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... hahaha cookie, I'm laughing at you looking through your gadget drawer ... if it's anything like mine, it's a deep, dark hole filled with everything ... you're right! it's gotta be there somewhere but you may be digging a while 😂😂 ... I've heard about using a tea bag for stys and I'm glad it's working ... clever copyright for our QM's phrase ...

kittyfan, ugh, another variant? can't this virus just go away for good?? ... I'm with you and cookie, no travel at all ... just staying home and hibernating ...

walker, glad to hear that it was a happy reunion for Buddy and family ... I can just picture Buddy running through your house ... he had to give you just one more moment of holding your breath ... hahaha!! ... I did see those pics of the I-95 ... yikes! that's my biggest fear ... being stuck on a highway in a bad snowstorm ... I bet you were relieved when you and DH were able to wait it out at the Holiday Inn.

We are at rainy 40 degrees now but temps will drop this afternoon and the snow will start ... hopefully, my area won't get as much snow as they are predicting ... right now it's just a waiting game ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

J ~ Junk Drawer ... another endless pit!! 😁

K ~ NEXT

Regular Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️💨

Windy morning here!  But, I have my coffee and friends giving me smiles!  Good I and J, cookie and Tootie.  And, the copyright for QM...very cute.  She would like that one!

cookie, glad you solved your eye problem.  It saved you time, trouble and money at doctor's office.  Funny about "getting old".....when I was young I thought 40 was getting old...then 50/60....oh dear....70 and up really old...HA!!!!

Now I think 80/90 is old.....so, we aren't there yet....just in pre-old stage....🤣🤣.  How about....mature....very mature...yup...OLD!  We have to be like Betty White!

Speaking of Betty White, makes me think of The Golden Girls....group of four....we are group of four....Hollywood here we come.  We need a new sitcom on TV...that's us...SCC! 😂. I am reading a book now ...Tied up in Knotts..about Don Knotts (Andy Griffith Show)....so my mind is thinking about shows and entertainers.  We would be good!!!  We just haven't been discovered yet! 😂

I did not hear about new variant from France, kittyfan.  Good grief!  Another reason to stay in hibernation.  I am tempted to head to warmer places but will stay put for now.  You know this time of year we usually hear about colds and flu....now it's all Covid....hmmm...I don't know what to believe anymore....changes everyday.  

Stay home....STAY WELL...my friends....clean out a junk drawer....🤣.  See you later.....Happy Wednesday! 

K ...... Kidney Beans...  (very few in store yesterday...must 

have been a lot of chili over New Year's)

NEXT ..... L 

Respected Contributor
I know beans in chilli is regional. No beans in chilli around here.

Went to BC. Prices had gone up a lot. I hadn't been there in a few years but one of the ladies goes often and commented.

Enjoyed the book but it was long.

Not much going on with me. I seems that I get home from BC and jts dark.

Coffee ready for first up!!

L: lima beans

M; next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

walker, Did you know that The game Show channel is hosting a marathon of Match Games with Betty White on Saturday @ 9am.  I love Match Game and Betty White so it's a win-win for me. 

I  saw the book Tied Up In Knotts and have wondered about it.  I loved Don Knotts!  No one like him - one of a kind.  Let me know how you liked it.  Funny guy🤣  Good idea about the new sitcom - SCC would be perfect!!!  We could be the Rusty Girls - hahaha.

kittyfan, I have only had chili with beans and did not know about the no beans until I moved here.  DD has always and  still makes chili with beans.  Her BIL always asks for no beans.  Now I know why - a regional thng.  Both are delicious!

Tootie, hope your weather has warmed up - sounds sooo cold.  I thought we are getting cold at 51/25!!!  It is 36 right now.  That's COLD!!!!

As walker suggested, I did stay home but did not clean out the junk drawer(s)😄 What a job.  DD has every gadget known to man.  Yes she does use 95% of them.  Gives a new meaning to junk drawer(s)  Who has the most junk???  

Time to feed the felines.  Molly is on her throne (on top of the stacked pillows) and giving me the side eye.  Me - need my hot, dark coffee!  Appreciate kittyfan prepping it 😊☕🌸

Passing the coffee ~

M - Mimosas of course

PS:  kittyfan, I love lima beans!!!  

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... cookie, that's funny, an SCC sitcom called The Rusty Girls ... maybe someday we will be discovered by the TV world and they will wonder what took them so long 😂 ... I didn't clean out my junk drawer either, I did look into it (haha) do you know that pens can multiply?? not sure why I have so many ...

kittyfan, glad you enjoyed your book club ... I always put beans in my chili but I like it without them as well ...

walker, haha pre-old, that's a good way to look at it ... is your vertigo getting any better??

We didn't get our snow overnight like they predicted but it is snowing pretty good here now and we are supposed to get up to 12" today ... we'll see now if that happens ... all the schools closed in our area in anticipation of the early snow and there was only a dusting on the ground ... we're at 22 now and our high will be 30 ... ⛄

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

Regular Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🥶

....🤣🤣🤣....The Rusty Girls...LOL!  Good one, cookie.  And, I did not know about the Match Game and Betty White.  With her 100th birthday coming up on 17th, I wonder if more programs will be shown in her memory.  I guess she can celebrate with love of her life now!  

I am about half way into the book on Don Knotts.  It was a little slow going to get into because of details in early life.  He has always loved entertaining...involved in many things including military which surprised me.  More to come...enjoying behind the scenes stories of show now.

Good day for chili here....with or without beans! Interesting about regional thing there, kittyfan.  Tootie, your temperatures sound warm to me..ha!  We are at 10 going to 17 today...🥶.  At least no snow...good luck with that there.

Vertigo seems to be much better...🤞...very minor dizzy spell when I turned my head during night.  I am hopeful I'm about done with it....🤞🤞. Funny thing how it hits people...passes and doesn't return or comes back a few years later.  I am very careful and conscious about my movements which helps ...and I think the extra pillow sleeping might help.  (Not to mention I don't have to share bed with ol' Buddy! Ha!)

Happy Thursday!  Stay well!!  

O .... Oatmeal

NEXT .... P 

Respected Contributor
Lost again. Don't have time to redo.

P: peanut brittle

Q: next