Valued Contributor

Good afternoon ~

Thanks for the free pass on the Alphabet Tootie  Brain fade this week😄 Nice that your DH was asked to stay on at work, and he can work from home.  He must be a great employee. 

Laughing at your eyes dropping before the ball walker 😂  Mine too.  Easy to fall asleep, hard to go back to sleep.  Love your engagement story 

I just heard about Betty White passing.  So sad.  I loved her and she has said she wants to be with Allen.  A great loss for the entertainment industry😥 l also heard about the fires in CO.  My BFF's daughter and family left this morning for CO on a vacation.  Between the cold weather and fires - some vacation.  Hope they can get the fire under control.

I decided to take a day long UB.  Hope it helps this brain fog I have been having.  I did find out that you have to wait 6 months from the last shot before you can have the booster shot. Puts me into March. I wonder if we keep getting boosters, what will it eventually do to our immune system???  

kittyfan, I'll be in the same place as you tonight - under the covers with the cuddlies🐱🐱💘  

Stay warm tonight Northern Ladies!

G - Giant cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows please

H is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Regular Contributor

Buddy Bulletin ....Day #10....🐕‍🦺WOOF!

I am doing good....no trouble today....well, I did see one squirrel out window....jumped...grandpa not happy.  But, they like me so I get a pass.  I noticed they have put chairs in front of windows now .....gee, that took them a week to figure that out.  

I don't know anything about last day of year or first of another but from your buddy....Buddy....have a good one if you are celebrating.  In dog years, everyday is the same!

🐕‍🦺WOOF!!!!  

Respected Contributor
Oh ending with Buddy Bulletin

Fireworks going off. Hope they are quiet late.

I saw a cute tribute. Golden Girls enjoying cheesecake in heaven!

Winding downbthisvyear. Coffee pot ready.

H: hugs to all the lovely ladies. Sharing the happy times, laughs, and the lesser times. Here is a toast to all of you.

I: next
Valued Contributor

Q Happy New Year 2022.jpg

Good morning ~

As predicted, I slept right through everything.  Woke up at 1am with two furry bodies next to me purring  it was very quiet,   Didn't hear fireworks,or any other loud noises.  Thankful for a quiet neighborhood.  

DD and SIL went out for their Friday Date Dinner and came back home - no celebrating!  Good choice IMO 😊 We will have a nice - 78 day and the cold should come in tonight.  It is supposed to be 47/24 - that is COLD!!!

Loved your Day #10 BB Buddy.  Good thing you got a pass - you are loved!   I must be celebrating in Dog years - every day is the same!  Be good and hope you get some special treats.

No news here so here's a Happy New Year's shout out to Tootie,walker and kittyfan 🎇✨🧨🎈🎆  

Passing the coffee ~ 

I - Ice Cream Sundae with lots of hot fudge please

J is next

Respected Contributor

Happy new year animated emoticons for facebook whatsapp clip art

I hope you all have a Happy and Healthy 2022!!

Good morning friends ... we went to bed early but I woke up at midnight to fireworks and my neighbor, who was clearly partying, blowing a horn on his front porch!! So I guess I can say that I rang in the New Year from a distance ... hahaha!!

oh Buddy! I had to laugh at chairs being put in front of the windows ... I think it might be to keep the squirrels out of the house ... you will have to wait until you get home to play with them again ...

cheers clipart black and white - Clip Art Library

Shout out and cheers to another year with my good friends!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

J ~ Jelly/Jam

K ~ NEXT

Regular Contributor

Good Morning Friends☕️ and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 🥂!

Slept in again ....went to bed early too....good thing there weren't many fireworks last night because the few that went off spooked Buddy.

Funny story about you ringing in the new year with your noisy neighbor, Tootie!  Oh well, a one night thing...hopefully...some people keep celebrating.

Winter winds are blowing here.  Buddy will not get as many walks.  Snow later.  I will be inside putting away Christmas.  Glad I did some this week...tree today then holidays are over ...for me.

cookie and kittyfan, bet your fur babies were happy to ring in new year cozy with you.  My/our big fur baby is taking over our bed....two nights to go.

Hope you all have a nice day....New Year's Day...for the record....Saturday!  Ha!  I second Tootie's cheer...Here's to another year with good friends!! 🥂 May 2022 be good for all......SCC Strong always! 

K ...... Key Lime Pie

NEXT .... L 

Regular Contributor

It is really snowing here now!!! 🌨🌨❄️❄️☃️☃️
Good thing DH got Buddy out for a walk earlier.  No way I am walking him now.  It will be backyard only for awhile.  Ugh...winter is here!!

Took all decorations off tree.  Think we will wait for Buddy to go home before we pack up tree.  He wants to be part of everything...ha.

Bye for now from Winter Wonderland!  

L ..... Lemon Meringue Pie

NEXT .... M 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello friends ... Christmas is put away for another year ... what a chore ... I am tired!! and because I like to keep putting things off, I decided that I will leave everything down in totes for now but come Spring I am going through and getting rid of all the things I didn't use this year ... hahaha!! we'll see if that happens ... I get in these moods to just "get rid of it all" and then think twice!! ... what's that saying "out of sight .. out of mind" ... that's me! why is it so difficult to let things go .... ??

How is everyone else doing this afternoon??

See you later ...

L ~ Lemon Pound Cake ... yum!!

M ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good afternoon ~

WOW snow!!  walker, you tagged it right - A winter wonderland!  Forgive this CA girl who hardly ever saw snow, but how exciting!!  Poor Buddy, can't go for a long walk. I think you are wise to wait to pack up the tree since you have an over eager "helper".  Can just see it now😂😦

As usual, Tootie you are one up on us all.  I'll bet you are tired!  It's hard to let go of emotional cement.  That's why our closets, basements and garages are full!!!!

kittyfan, hope you had a nice day and get in some good sleep tonight.  It's hard to believe we are supposed to have a low of 27 when its 77 right now🤔

M - Mimosas    should be good with Lemon Pound Cake😊😊😊

N is next

Regular Contributor

Quick hello because Buddy is bugging me for "his time".  I think Tootie and I BUMPED earlier.  Good for you, Tootie, to be done ....packed up until whenever! Ha!  I think Tuesday, after Buddy leaves, or maybe Wednesday....DH and I will blow through this house putting things back in order!!

cookie, too bad you have not had the pleasure of experiencing snow!!!!  Would you like me to give you an all-expense paid trip to Winter Wonderland?  🤣

OK...time to let Buddy have his turn.....bye for now....kittyfan, how are you doing?

N .... Nutmeg

NEXT.... O