Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... kittyfan, that is so annoying when a parent has to become a distraction with their kids ... I know kids have a hard time sitting in church but to parade around with one on your shoulders?? 😲 yikes!! ... we used to have a "crying room" (parents can sit in there with the kids when they became noisey) ... so long to Helpless Hannah, I'm sure she'll do well in her new surroundings ..

cookie, hahaha, Molly sounds so cute ... waiting for her breakfast! ... good luck at your appointment today ...

walker, I hope you were able to think of ideas for those last few gifts ...

We'll have another windy day but 46 degree day ... Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... oh boy, the V?? thanks for the hint cookie ...

V ~ VELVEETA!! 😏😂

W ~ NEXT

Regular Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🎄

Try again....just lost my message....could not post it...oh well....no news....Happy Monday to all!  Making this short in case it won't post either.  Back later....

W .... Walnuts

NEXT .... X 

Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... ugh walker! loosing a post is so annoying!! hope you have better luck this time ...

I went and got a haircut this morning ... at this place they put the wait time online ... you can lessen your wait by putting your name on the online list (so I had DH show me how to do it) and when I got there, they took me right away ... it's not the same as going to the guy who cut my hair for 40 years, as I don't get the same person every time ... but, so far it's worked out very well ... this girl did a great job!! so I am one happy camper!!

Have a good afternoon ... time for a UB 😁

X ~ Xxxing out the lost posts ...

Y ~ NEXT

Regular Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi friends......glad you had a good day getting hair cut, Tootie.  Sounds like a good ....no wait...system!  Glad you like the new gal.  A good haircut means everything!!!!

I did not accomplish a lot today...couple errands and then had to take GD to gymnastics....a pleasure ....but...😩..she is growing up so fast...old enough now to ride in front seat!

Such a cutie!  She told me 5th grade is not fun...just boring..ha!

Tomorrow I make a run for two GS gifts....then I hope I am done!!!  I am spending money lately as they say "like a drunken sailor".

cookie, hope doctor appointment went well.  

Hi to kittyfan....how was TS today?

Bye for now....let's see if this posts. 🤞....😀👏👏

Y .... Yellow Onions

NEXT .... Z 

Respected Contributor
Good evening.

Started out my day by stop to pay property tax. I had already paid round one. This one winds up this year. Then on to TS. Lots of people I did not know. Finally found a spot yo work. This time they did recognize that I needed the small hangers. Put out girls items. Filled in some boys. Still more to fo but racks are fluffy!! Then to Cafe to b pick up cupcakes. Of my they were so cute. I asked forcsome Christmas decor and she delivered. Two flavors. One red velvet with a snowman on top. Chocolate with a Christmas tree! We chatted for a bit. I mentioned lots of new faces when I came in. She said lots of new people. Holidays can be tough.

It was raining and I headed home.

Coffee bar ready. Dark and damp here but fortunately no snow!

Z: zzzzzs for restful sleep or zip lock bags

A: next
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... uh oh, no cookie! I hope everything went well with her doctor visit yesterday ... we haven't heard from her since then ... hope to hear from you cookie!!

kittyfan, it sounds like you had a good day yesterday ... the racks are full of baby clothes for those that need them and those cupcakes sound delicious and cute!

walker, I had to laugh at your GD's comment about 5th grade being boring ... and now no more looking like a chauffeur for you! your fares can ride in the front seat along side you! 🙂 good luck on your run for gifts today.

We'll have another sunny 45 degree day ... Have a good day ... I pushed the "on" button ... pouring and passing.

A ~ Applesauce

B ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

The decorated cupcakes sound so cute and I'll bet they taste great 😋kittyfan. -  What would the Cafe do without you - our Queen Bee.

Tootie, how unusual - haircut on line - glad it worked out so well for you.  Does sound like a great idea. though.  I prefer to shout out for my "appointment"😄

Hard to believe your GD is in fifth grade and it is boring 😄 Wait until she discovers boys !!!  Hope you were able to get your GS gifts so you an take a long UB.  

I am definitely now a member of the Feline Food Police.  Someone has no manners and eats all of hers fast and moves on for more.  The older and wiser takes a break in between bites.  So I am on guard duty.  Oh the joys of being owned by cats 😊😄💗

Doc visit went fine and next appointment will be at her second location much closer to me. Had aregular flu shot while there.  Doc okayed my Booster shot in a couple of weeks.

DD got a ball that you stick in the yard in front of the house and when the timer goes off, a light goes on and  the front of the house has sparkling lites with color.  Very pretty and only one iight to remove!  Strange, but actually pretty.

Passing the coffee ~       tkf☕🌼

A - Anise

B is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Valued Contributor

OH NO!

Q BUMP.png

Tootie, may I have this dance?  😂😂😂

Sorry, I got to sleep later than 3am and started late.  Coffee great though.  

Better leave so I don't bump walker either!

B - BUMP of course or bananas

C is next   I think😕

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Regular Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🎄

Happy Tuesday!  Please pass those cupcakes, kittyfan!  That would go well with my coffee! Yummy! 😁

cookie, busy on cat duty....same thing happens at my DS's house in FL.  They have two dogs...young and old.  The older one is slower to eat...kind of goes back and forth.  The younger one eats both ....ha! Glad your doctor appointment went well.  Any comment on what caused your recent shoulder pain?  And....that light sounds cool.

Tootie, you and I need to really enjoy these mild days, eh?

Good for last minute shoppers like me!  

Better get my breakfast and get going....although it is hard to think of shopping, Christmas, etc, when so many people in KY and other locations are suffering after tornadoes.  Just feel so sad for them....feel like I should drive down and help...😟.

Bye for now....

B .... Butter

NEXT .... C 

Regular Contributor

BUMP AGAIN!!!  Too late, cookie!!  

C .... Time for my....CHEERIOS!

NEXT .... D