Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Wow, sure feels good to be back!  Hoping for no more problems.  Fun to read previous posts.  

Sooo, our Queen is a New Contributor???  We'll take her no matter what she is 😊❣❣❣  Looking forward to tomorrow and the Royal Celebration.  I have reserved the Royal Garden and the Rose Garden for tomorrow.  They are gorgeous. This is from the Royal Gardens ~

Q Royal Gardens.jpg

I will post the Rose Garden tomorrow before we fill it with Royal celebrations.  Watch out walker,  I'll bet Tootie has some fantastic decorations!

Laughing at your C walker 😂😂 I read it as Can't get rid of us cucumbers 🤣 Whatever we are, WE ARE SCC part 2 (still crazy and probably confused too)

Tootie, you are so right - we are a super fun, crazy bunch of best friends that have never met 😊😃😃💥 Can't wait until tomorrow and hoping CE doensn't find us!!!!  I am sure his "connection" is not with the Royal Staff, so we may be safe😄  

kittyfan, hoping everything is good with you.  

I did leave a message on our other connection for good measure.

Passing the coffee ~

F - Friends like us make the world wonderful and fun  or Fudge

G is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... yes, it sure is good to be back home!

cookie, The Royal Gardens are beautiful ... what a perfect spot to celebrate our "new" Queen .. hahaha!! ... I'm finishing up on the decorations ... this is going to be one fun Birthday Bash ... I'm hoping that CE doesn't find us either ... do you think he would "clean up" for this??

We'll have another sunny 55 degree day ... we still have a lot of trees that have not dropped their leaves yet ... not sure what they're waiting for 😁 ... we even had some high winds with rain during the night and it didn't do much for the trees ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

G ~ Great friends planning a Great party ... or Green Grapes

H ~ NEXT

Regular Contributor

GOOOOOD MORNING FRIENDS!  🇺🇸☕️😊

Oh happy day!  Happy Friday!  Back to normal! HA...SCC is never quite normal! 😆  Away we go....one day at a time...let the fun continue!

cookie, the Royal Garden is beautiful!  Will we need QA to get us there or were you thinking of your DW? 🤣 I am really looking forward to this Birthday Bash!  Thank you ladies for all the planning!  

Tootie, we have a lot of leaves still on trees too.  The maple trees we have in backyard did not even change colors this Fall.  ☹️  Weather this weekend predicts...snnnnn...snnnow! 😩 Here we go!  DS and family from FL arrive a week from today.  They would love seeing snow.  I told them to expect 40's.  DIL will be unhappy...she hates cold weather...awww...too bad!  I'll warm her up with mimosas...haha.

kittyfan, hope all is well with you after your busy week.

I better get my chores done today so tomorrow I can party!

See you later.....have a good day!  Following a good G...hmm....

H ..... 🤔...🤔...Have to Have Good Friends in Life or

Honey Bunch of Friends..😂...or Help the Queen!

NEXT .... I 

Valued Contributor

Hello walker~

Yes, as far as I know, we will require the services of QA.  Check with Tootie or we can pull out the SCC Party Bus?  Remember our bus??

Qparty bus.jpg

I'll stick with QA!!  Queen's Choice .

I - Ice cream ice cream we all scream for ice cream!

J is next

Regular Contributor

LOL!  🤣🤣 Good one, cookie!  OK, QA will be ready to go!  But, that is one fine party bus!  Hope CE doesn't know about it! 

J .... Just FUN with SCC!  or JELL-O

NEXT .... K 

Respected Contributor

Hey cookie, that's a pretty cool Party Bus ... I forgot about that ... we'll get QA all cleaned up and then we can decorate ... I'm taking a break from the decorations right now but I wanted to show you the Crown (for our Queen) and the hats (for us) that I made ...

58,916 Queen Crown Stock Vector Illustration and Royalty Free Queen Crown  Clipart

The Queen's most stylish hats over the years | HELLO!

I made ours all in the same color (can you believe I got the real Queen to model it for me?) ... I thought these matched up with our Queens Crown the best ... I hope everyone likes them ...

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon ...

K ~ Special K Cereal

L ~ NEXT

Regular Contributor

LADIES....YOU ARE AMAZING!!!  Love the crown and hat, Tootie...I better wear pink tomorrow!  I am ready for the fun!  My chores are done and QA ready to fly! ✈️ I will pick you up, Tootie, and you can take over as we get our friends in TX.   Then...let the mimosas flow and celebration begin!  🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹👑💃

L ..... Lemon Meringue Pie

NEXT .... M 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

WOW.jpg

Perfect Tootie!!  As always, you out-do yourself!!!  Can't wait until tomorrow.  

M - Mimosas by Tootie of course

N is next

Respected Contributor
Popping in. BUSY day at thrift store. I am tired. Got a rack of baby girl clothes marked. Need to put them out. Several people have said they were happy I was doing this as MO one liked doing it.

Dimming lights. Everyone sleep well and be ready to party.

N: Nuefecal cheese. Love cream cheese. Not sure about spelling on this.

O: ndxt
Valued Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION                                    🎀🎈🎈🎈✨✨✨ 

Tootie, I took the liberty of bringing Rose Garden to BP earlier this morning.  It is so pretty and I'm sure with your decorations and all of us, it will look even prettier!

Q Queens Rose garden view.jpg

I also brought the cake.  No sign of CE thankfully.     

Q Birthday Cake 4.jpg

Now all we have to do is get in the gloriously shiney QA and get over the Pond.  I'll be wearing the beautiful pink hat you designed Tootie.  Guard the Mimosas, I'm on my way!

O - Only the best for our Queen!

P is next