Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... thanks kittyfan (and autocorrect) for the laugh this morning 😁 ..

walker, I forgot about the time change! now it will be even darker earlier in the evening ... ugh!! ... you may want to get a pair of slippers that would resemble shoes in case you go out again in them 😂 although anything goes these days!!

cookie, enjoy your manicure and the breezes today ...

We'll have another 57 degree day but rain (and they are predicting a lot of it) moves in this afternoon ...

Is everyone ready for the Trick or Treaters?? I'm not sure we'll have too many this year ... there are several parties at the Fire Stations and Community Centers around here ... we shall see.

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

Z ~ Ziti

A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️☔️

No paper here....but, I have my stomach coffee, kittyfan....☕️..ooops...strong coffee....☕️....leave it to auto-correct ....annoying....but funny!  Funnier yet is in my mental fog I saw stomach coffee and thought...what's that? 😂  I did sleep better last night so, hopefully, I will be more alert today!  🤞🙄

cookie, I think the booster shot is covered.  But, ask about the shingles shot.  Enjoy your manicure.  I quit manicures and my nails are getting better now.  I used to have problem with nails splitting.  🤔...hmmm....fault of nail gal?  
I do need a pedicure even though I am not wearing sandals any more (only slippers...haha).

I am ready for Halloween, Tootie.  I picked up an extra bag of candy yesterday as weather is suppose to be good for kids coming out.  Sure hope I am not stuck with it.

Well, weather is rainy again today.  I have a haircut appointment ....rain or shine...can't miss that!  

Happy Friday!  ☔️🎃

A ..... Apple Fritters..yummy!

NEXT ..... B 

Valued Contributor

walker, solve your leftover candy here - get corn candy kids don't usually like it and you will have lots of leftovers  I may even jump on my DW and enjoy some with you!  Love them.

Q corn candy bowl.jpg

Or ~ this ones just for you ~

Q Corn candy cupcake.jpg

Watch out, I know you can get manicures and pedicures of corn candy 😄

B - Bigger the better

C is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

YUMMY AND CUTE, cookie!!!  Love it!  Come on up for Halloween fun!  I'll put candy corn in mimosas!  🤢...maybe just one...😂.

C .... CANDY CORN CUPCAKE!!!! 👍

NEXT .... D 

Respected Contributor
Another candy corn fan here. I no it is pure sugar but I do love it.

It is blustery again today. Power just went out. Called. Outage in my area. Estimated time 3 hrs

I don't like the time chsnge either. I know dark comes really early for some. Cookie and I a bit later. I wish they would leave it alone.

D: dill pickles

E: next
Respected Contributor
My power is back. Wasn't out long. Thank goodness. Wind still heavy

I have a cousin who lives in Houston. Season ticket holder. Attended WS games. Well I see another cousin post she is at game. I am thinking $$$$ she is a nurse. Nit sure what her husband does. Both children in private schools, gymnastics, select sports, etc. All costly.

I saw a FB post that the Cafe in SA will be moving. They had the second major flood. Owner is selling property. Will not buy. I think that is a wise decision. Too close to creek. Great location but there is something better.

E: egg salad

F: next
Respected Contributor

Hello friends ... oooh cookie, that cupcake looks good!! ... I think that would be good washed down with a candy corn Mimosa!! 😵 did you get a candy corn colored manicure?

kittyfan, glad to hear that your power wasn't out too long ... hope you don't get too high of winds.

walker, did you remember to put on some shoes for your haircut??

It started raining here around noon (which is when they predicted) and it is just pouring out now ... ugh!! dark and damp ...

Have a good night ...

F ~ Fruit Cocktail

G ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Well I went out to check the mail. Saw a large Styrofoam box at the gate. I knew I hadn't ordered anything like that. Saw it was for an address houses down. Fortunately it had a phone number. It was from Omaha Steaks. Listed items on label. I saw lobster tails etc. So I called. Of course she did not pick up (strange number) left message. She called back to say she has trouble with Fed ex delivery. Said she would not have normally been home but it was her BD and her DD was taking her to dinner. I didn't tell her what was in the box or who it was from. She said her GS was to pick it up.

I am thinking her BD dinner was in the box and fortunately I happened out

Sometimes I will get my neighbors but I just put it by their gate.

Coffee is ready for the early birds.

G: grape salad

H: next

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Hi friends.....

kittyfan, glad you got power back!  We are so dependent on that for many things!  And, wow....that was huge mistake by FedEx leaving a FOOD package at wrong address.  Lucky you saw package and able to connect with person who should receive it.  

Tootie, sorry our miserable rainy weather came your way!

And, laughing about my slippers-shoes....I am really careful now! HA!  Yes, today actually wore regular shoes out.

cookie, did you contact insurance company today? Just curious.  And, are your fingers done in Pumpkin Orange color? 😆

All from me......time for 😴....rest well....kittyfan has coffee ready to go in morning ...just hit the button, cookie! 😊

H ..... Honey

NEXT ..... I 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Yes walker, I did call my insurance yesterday and both shots are covered.  The Shingles one has a small copay and you have to go to a pharmacy. One pharmacy she told me was $9.20 but the list was too long to go throught all the pharmacies.  As long as you use a pharmacy.  I have a PPO Advantage plan with Aetna if this helps.

No my fingers are not orange, but my tongue sure is 😂 Found something and borrowed it from a post in Comunity Chat.  Just for you

Q Stacked corn candy cob.JPG

Are we inundated with candy corn yet????🤣🤣🤣 Now all you need are some candy corn slippers? 🙄

kittyfan, glad you were able to get the misdelivery taken care of.  So many errors lately.  Sorry to hear about the Cafe, but it is a necessary move.

Tootie, I guess you will be under water for Halloween.  I can send some of our beautiful sunny, breezy weather - 80 degrees.  Even warmer on Halloween. At least your lawn will be green😊 and DH will be happy?!

Heard some weird noises this morning.  Seemed to be coming from the closet or under the bed.  SOunded like an animal was trying to get out of a box or had knocked over things.  I turned of thenight light and took my flashlight to the window - there was the culprit - Shilo!!! She apparently had escaped from the back yards and was stuck in the front. I let her in and got lots of love and wiggles. Dogs - gotta love 'em🧡

Passing the coffee ~  thanks walker and kittyfan for getting it ready☕

I - Indian spices

J is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.