Respected Contributor
Thank you Cookie for the ride!! Although we were a tad heavier on the return

Made a visit to the Cafe. Everything bright as nd spiffy. Although some things I wasn't a fan of! One was booths. Not a fN everr

I walked in and wS warmly greeted. I was directed yo choose a spor. I said I needed to go.to counter. No they would serv d me. Ordered a burger not technically on menu bar Kristen had said they would do it

One of the fellas brought over a bed lady gor introductions. She g
Has been there about two months.

It was nice to see folks. Sam came by. Said he was in kitchen on Wednesday when he saw me drive up. Had yo come say hi. Not sure if I will go after church. Typically super busy. Will see.

C: chicken salad

D: ndxt
Honored Contributor

Today sure was fun being crazy again!  But, back to normal selves for awhile......kittyfan, so happy to hear you were back to Cafe.  Sorry you did not like booths.  Funny...that is what I prefer when eating out...more private I guess.  Anyway....hip, hip, hooray...Cafe is back in business today!!  Did you notice dishes?  Hope they still had some you have donated.

All for today....but it was fun!  You know we could write our own SCC Book Series....HA!!! And, we would sell 4 copies right here!!  🤣

See you all tomorrow!!  Such fun friends!  Hugs to all!

D ..... Dinner Plates

NEXT ... E 

Valued Contributor

Good morning after ~

It sure was a fun day yesterday!  Even with CE, we managed to enjoy everything.  Tootie, I hope your lawn is all one color - green!  An oil brown doesn't bode well for the DH's and  Keep OuLawns Green Guys.  

Tootie, do you feel any older or did you go backwards in time? 😃 Glad you enjoyed your special day!

kittyfan, how nice to visit the "new" Cafe.  Their number one customer as well as a friend.  I am not a fan of booths either - difficult for me to get out and up.  I always preferred them until my Quad muscles said no. 

walker, I agree kittyfan should get going on her book.  Perhaps we each could write a chapter to help her?  It would be a definite best seller!

Passing the coffee ~

E - Enchiladas 

F is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... I bet we all slept well last night after our exciting day ... thank you again for a fun day!

cookie, I am going backwards in time ... no feeling older for me!! hahaha!! ... the lawn is still brown (in spots) CE (luckily) never made it back to do more damage ... I told DH that I would have you ladies back to help "fix" the lawn ... his immediate reply was "no thanks!!!" 😂🤣😂

kittyfan, how fun that the Cafe is opened back up!! hopefully, you'll get to visit with some friends ... does the Cafe only have booths now and not any tables?? I'm with walker, I prefer sitting in booths too.

walker, glad you were able to enjoy your ND game ... did they win??

We'll have another beautiful 75 degree day ... off to find my seat 😄 Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

F ~ Fig Newtons

G ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Yum Fig Newtons - Yay Tootie!!!

Passing more coffee ~

G - Grabbing those FIG NEWTONS!!! 😄😄😄😋😋

H is next

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️☀️

Happy Sunday to all!  We need a day of rest after yesterday, right?  Tootie, I am laughing about you offering for ladies to come and help DH fix lawn..😂😂!  A loud NO WAY, eh?  No help is better than our help.

I love Fig Newtons too!  Save some for me!

This morning will be my first visit to NEW Church of the Couch (haha, cookie..good one).   I better grab breakfast so I am not late.  Later we are going to GD's soccer game.

OH...speaking of games....yes, my ND Irish WON!  Whew...wasn't sure but they did!  I love college football.

Bye for now....kittyfan, let us know if you went back to Cafe today.

H .... Honey

NEXT .... I 

Respected Contributor
Good morning. I was up very late last night. I was watching the celebration of life service. It was very moving and very emotional.

This morning I decided to attend church from home. Thus no Cafe. Plan ro go next week. It is a very popular after church spot.

They do have tables. Just a handful of booths.

I got a note they would cut off water at 8. To.morrow for water main repair. Need to remember to plan ahead.

I had never been to this restaurant but heard it was very good. Sadly owner lost her sister to cancer, mom to Covid snd husband to Covid in less than a month. Understandable closed. Wishing her the best. They close at 2 so didn't fit my timeline.

Need to get moving.

I: ice cream

J: next

Honored Contributor

Hi friends.....kittyfan, glad you went to Church of the Couch today too....or maybe chair.  Anyway, hope you enjoyed a restful Sunday. REMINDER...WATER OFF AT 8 TOMORROW!!

My Church of the Couch was very comfortable!  👍😁

After lunch we went to GD's soccer game.  It was a good game and her team won!  GD even scored a goal.  Came home for UB!

DD went out of town for weekend to visit a friend having a hard time.  Unfortunately, her flight home experienced mechanical problems.  So she is grounded at an airport hotel and will catch early flight home in morning.  DH will pick her up so SIL can get GS and GD to school.  Always something!!  That is why late day flights are not always good to book....delays or problems!!  I asked her if hotel has food.  She said just snacks but there is gas station next door. 😳 She just wants a bag of popcorn and wine!  HA!  Like mother, like daughter!!!

See you all tomorrow......

J ..... Juggy....😁....what I called Jelly when little.

NEXT .... K 

Respected Contributor
Oh no flight delay. Fortunately she has dad to pick her up

Have reserve of water for morning.

Turning out the lights

K: kind bars

L: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning  ~ 

kittyfan, at least the water people let you know there would be a shut off fpr repairs.  It's always something.  Maybe it is a good thing to attend The Church of the Couch/Chair.  WIth all the people that don't wear masks, you are safer!  

walker, what a PITA for your DD - at least she had a place to stay and something to eat.  Sounds like a wonderful meal 😄 Popcorn and wine - perfect!  Yay for your GD!  I loved when the kids and G' kids played Soccer. GS still plays with a group of friends.

Tootie, hope you got in a good UB.  I sure did.  Has the PD visited you yet?  If not, that means CE and his empty kegs got home to RV  Heaven.  But what about the remaining Velveeta cake you ask?  Hopefully, he took that with him - waste not, want not?

We will be triple digits today - oh joy!  Getting a haircut this morning - long overdue.  

Passing the coffee ~

L -  Lemon cookies

M is next