Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... oh yes! I'm getting excited for our Big Birthday Bash tomorrow ... if Cousin Eddie shows up, well ... the more the merrier 😂

No news from my homefront ... we'll have a sunny 83 degree day ...

Shoutout to all my friends ... 😃 oh cookie, I do like horseradish, we have to have it on our roast beef sandwiches ... I have a creamy variety of it and sometimes I mix it in with my VELVEETA .. it's really good!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

I ~ Iceberg Lettuce

J ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️☀️

Happy Friday!  I have to get my chores and laundry done today so tomorrow I can party!!!   Chef is so excited...loves SCC....said his Food Truck is ready to go...music and all!

I said we must have mimosas....no problem!  Eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes may fly.....chocolate fondue with fruit....he is twiddling his thumbs with excitement!  Not so exciting will be Cousin Eddie and his kegs of beer (🤣)....I did not mention him.  Anyway, be ready....warn the neighbors, Tootie!!  THE SCC RETURN!!  I hope weather cooperates.  

I like horseradish too and when you mentioned Velveeta, Tootie, I thought of this recipe..(QM's)...good!

1 lb. (large box?) Velveeta Cheese

1/2 cup mayonnaise

5 oz. (or less) horseradish

1/8 teaspoon Tabasco, optional

Melt cheese in double boiler, remove from heat and mix in rest of ingredients.  Refrigerate.

Rest up ladies....big day tomorrow....cake ready cookie?

Are you baking it yourself? 😂 Maybe kittyfan can get some good desserts from Cafe as back-up!?

Bye for now....

J ..... Jam on toast..😋

NEXT .... K 

Valued Contributor

Hello ~

Cake is ready to go - I did not make it so it's really pretty.  I hope C. E. doesn't show up either.  He might bring Tootie a Velveeta cake 🤣  Have an pest exterminataor on hand just in case he drops by.  Or maybe Chef has some ideas?

Sorry walker your recipe doesn't sound good to me.  It's probably really good since it's QM's recipe. Horseradish is a definite  no for me and Velveeta is hovering on the last line. I  am willing to give it a try just in case.  QM was a real Royal Queen -  how charming and sweet she was.🌷🌼🌺  The menu for Tootie's B'day Blast sounds great!!!  

Off to get a manicure.  

K - KEEP Cousin Eddie OUT!

L is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Great K, cookie!!!  Funny!  More laughs!  And, a Velveeta Cake....🤣...🤣..😂!

Thanks for sweet words about QM.  She was quite the lady!!  

I have been forgetting to mention .....my geraniums!  Holy Cow..they have taken on new life!  Blooming like crazy!  No mums here yet....maybe by Oct 1st?  

OK....all for now.....see you later.

L .... Liverwurst ...no thanks!

NEXT ... M 

Respected Contributor
Wow. I love liverwurst. Only way I will eat liver!!

I enjoy horseradish and of course velvetta fir queso. We are all so different in our food journey. Of course I know many things others enjoy I do not.

Oh the breakfast sounds delightful.

More later

M: meatloaf

N: next
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello ... hahaha, a VELVEETA cake ... but oh walker, QM's recipe sounds great ... I've bookmarked it for future reference ... the breakfast sounds delicious, I can't wait until tomorrow!!

kittyfan, I like liverwurst once in a while on a sandwich with Miracle Whip ... haven't had it in a while though as no one else likes it except DS.

I've been trying to get ahold of the girl that cuts my hair for the last two days ... she only works through texting and is not answering ... I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt that maybe she is away or her phone is not working ... if she is away though a simple "I'll get back to you" would be nice. I just hope that she hasn't jumped ship ... I'll have to find someone else ... or let my hair grow 😲😂

Have a good afternoon ...

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

walker, I forgot earlier ... our geraniums are still going strong too ... so we have those and mums!! DH didn't didn't want to get rid of the geraniums either.

Honored Contributor

Hi friends.....well...I think we are ready for Tootie's Birthday Bash tomorrow!!  QA is ready to go ..full of balloons.  Chef has called me three times today.....so anxious and excited...I think he might be sampling the mimosas already!  You will probably hear Happy Birthday to you Toooootie over his speakers as he drives down your street.  I asked him to not be too loud.....we don't want the sound of sirens too.  

Rest up.....put your party shoes on....💃👠...special day for special friend!  🤞🤞🤞 no Cousin Eddie!

O ..... Orange Juice + 🍾= Party Fun!!  

NEXT .... P 

Respected Contributor

Driveway is clear and ready for the party ... I'm so excited ... good food, good fun, good drinks ... with GOOD FRIENDS!! 💙

We will have a perfect sunny 77 degree day tomorrow ...

See everyone in the morning ... 😊

P ~ PARTY 🥳 or Peppermint Patty

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

My letter is UP....and I am excited about getting together tomorrow!!   QUICK...take cover...or ..QUICK..get ready for fun....I hope the Chef brings....

Q .... QUICHE!!  (He said it isn't my birthday so why??)

NEXT .... R 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

🌸HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARTY DAY TOOTIE🌸

Good morning ~

I can hardly wait for the big bash!  I am flying in on my special DW and can pick up kittyfan on my way.  This DW is the "Limo" of DW's!!!  Cake will ride safely in a special container.  

Q Fancy Birthday cake Tootie 2021.jpg

Never fear, it shall arrive in one piece and safely.  Get ready for some SCC fun ladies!  Good food and Great friends - what could be better!

Hope CE doesn't show up or leave a surprise on your doorstep Tootie 😊

Time to fly ~

R - Raspberries for our Mimosas?

S is next

Hope CE doesn't show up or leave a surprise on your front porch Tootie! 

Is that music I hear?  🎵 🎵🧑‍🎤 Must be Chef warming up.  Time to fly!! 

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.