Respected Contributor

Thank you kittyfan for the birthday wishes ... my baked spaghetti dinner was delicious!

Sorry you had to waste your time at the meeting but at least you got to have a nice visit with Kristen and Sam ... oh the mask situation? I hope the unmasked woman wasn't trying to be smart by sitting close to the masked woman ...

Hope everyone has a good night ... see you in the morning ... nice X kittyfan.

Y ~ Yes, I had a good day! or Yogurt

Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

This has been a fun day...especially with extra chat here with friends!  Tootie, so happy you had a nice day that you deserved with a good Italian dinner!!  Ready to take on another year?  Go...Grammie...Go!  cookie, I laughed about my new seat at Church of the Couch!!  🤣🤣 Did not think about that....better get there early! 🤣.... kittyfan....you mentioned seeing Kristin, Sam and getting cheesecake....is Cafe open now? 

Big...busy...day....guess I will close up the kitchen....left light on dim......see you in morning....rest well my friends!

Z ...... Ziti

NEXT .... A 

Respected Contributor
Cafe opens on Friday. Busy getting everything together. Lots of last minutes.

Kristen does specials for me. I will schedule a pick up time. She said there was an issue with soft drink machine. And issue with tea setup. One didn't have anyone yo send due to folks being out with covid.

Turning out lights

A: apple fritters

B: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  

Sounds like you had a terrific Birthday dinner Tootie!  Keep celebrating.  You mentioned a Food Truck with speakers - hope it is not this one 

Q Hillbilly Food Truck.jpg

As you may have figured out that this belongs to Cousin Eddie!  Somehow he heard of your B'day celebration and wants to "help out" 😂😂 

kittyfan, sorry about the meeting that should have/could have been 2 email lines.  The lady who moved her chair by the masked lady - was she trying to be funny???  Good you got to see Kristen and Sam.  Good wishes for the Cafe opening day.

walker, do you think we ought to provide Chef with some means of extermination just in case Cousin Eddie makes good on his offer to "help"????

Passing the coffee ~ 

B - Bacon sandwiches    or Birthday Blast !!

C is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... haha cookie, good ol' Cousin Eddie is still  lurking around ... his trailer looks like it would fall apart the minute he tries to move it ... 😂

kittyfan, how nice that you can get the "special" treatment from Kristin ... I hope they can get their machines fixed before the opening.

walker, I am ready for another fun year!! ... how are your grandkids doing?

We are a cool 56 now but will go up to 78 today ... dentist appointment this morning .. ugh!!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

C ~ Counting down the days 🎂🍨🎈 or Calzone

D ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🤣🤣🤣🤣

As has been said before....good thing I did not have coffee in my mouth when I opened up our chat this morning!!! OH MY GOSH....cookie....Cousin Eddie and His Food Truck!  WHAT A HOOT!  Our resident Chef may not like this but Cousin Eddie seems to show up whether you want him to or not! 🤣  Tootie nailed it...looks like it will fall apart if moved!  Oh dear.....here we go....let "another fun year" begin, Tootie, with the SCC Birthday Celebration! 🤣 Details soon....cookie and kittyfan...need QA to pick you up?  Or, will you get there in one of your special modes of transportation, cookie?  I will be laughing from now until Saturday!  

Friday...big day for Cafe!!  Happy for you and them, kittyfan.

My grandkids are doing well...I think..ha...back to school and busy.  I'm looking forward to our Fall weekend at lake house with 3A's/DS/DIL next month.  That's when I really catch up...weekend together..."captive"...ha!  My DD told me GS and GD both grew 4" last year! 😳 I knew they both had growth spurts!  GS into cross-country and has a few meets next week that we will go to.  GD into soccer now and has a game Sunday...hot day too...ugh!!  Oh well. GSs in FL ...teenagers and freedom...no more to say...DS told them...drive safe or you pay the insurance! 

Well, time to rock and roll...no special plans but I'll be "rolling with laughter" getting ready for Saturday.  🤣

Happy Thursday!  Good luck with dentist and "crowning" prep, Tootie!  

D ..... Dish Towels

NEXT .... E 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... oh walker, you're grandkids are getting big ... laughed at your comment about holding The Amigos "captive" at the Lake House ... that should be fun! your other two that grew 4"?? that's a nice big growth spurt!  and the ones that are driving now in FL ... wow!! they're grown up and that's a good idea about paying for own insurance if they goof off!! ... a great incentive for them ... (we did the same ... and it ended up being a good idea .. no problems at all.)

My visit went well (as well as it could) ... old crowns off, cleaned up teeth and put temporaries on ... I go back in two weeks for the new ones ... my mouth is a little sore and my jaw hurts from being opened so long ... oh well, I think the worst is over with.

Have a good afternoon.

E ~ Egg Drop Soup

F ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone......gosh, just happen to follow news today on this mystery of missing girl....Gabby....fiancé not speaking...good grief....how awful for the parents!!!  If he has nothing to hide...why is he hiding???  

Tootie, glad the prep work is done...worst part putting that gummy stuff in your mouth for molds....yuk!  Crowning much easier, right?

Well, better go....I need to contact the Chef about arrangements for Saturday.....cookie, don't forget cake! 

F .... Flour

NEXT .... G 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon. I can ask Kristen to make a cheesecake. So yummy and gorgeous!!! She does a wonderful coconut cream pie also. One of the ladies doesn't like coconut so I don't take it--althoigh they shouldn't be picky!!

Walker: your grands had a growth spurt!!!

Cookie; see hot weather in our future

Tootie: lovely BD dinner

G: granola

H: next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Ahhh walker - growth spurts.  They seem to happen overnight.  When my youngest son was about 8 or 9, he was complaining that his legs hurt.  Took him to the Doc and he told me he had a growth spurt of 4.5 inches!!! He is now 6'3"!  Good for kids to pay for their own car insurance.

kittyfan, I'll bet Kristen's cheesecake and Coconut pie are wonderful!  Very happy for the Cafe. 

Tootie, the big day is coming!  Hope Cousin Eddie doesn't show up with 23 kegs of beer 😂😞 

More hot weather coming this week for us - we will be 95+.today. 

Passing the coffee ~

H - Horseradish  -  no thanks

I is next  

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.