Valued Contributor

Q YES!!.jpg

Terrific idea Tootie - SCC Going Through Tootie's Totes with Mimosas too. Going to the TS with our Queen Bee would be great fun!  SCC needs some fun!  

GS came by and reported some rain on the way up.  It hasn't rained here all day and is sunny and breezy with some humidity.  Hope I didn't speak too soon. 😄

N - Nabisco Shredded Wheat

O is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

We are here for you, Tootie!!  Mention mimosas and we are on our way! 🤣.  Sort, drink, sort, drink....repeat because we won't remember what we went through....haha!  Best part.....whatever you want to get rid of....we send it off with cookie and kittyfan on cookie's double-wide...broom?  Hot-Air Balloon?  It's been so long, I don't remember....gee, I don't even remember QA!  🤣 Where did I park that thing? 🤔

See you all in the morning.....🥳

O ...... Oatmeal

NEXT ..... P 

Respected Contributor
I had some rain. Really cooled things off. Was hot and humid earlier

Yesterdsy had mammo. Got one local. Hope I didn't make a mistake. Tech struggled. The one I have been dealing with forever was so much better. Just didn't want to deal with travel and parking garage.

Tomorrow is book club. My choice of book. Venue one we have done before. Hopefully barry blowhard won't find us.

P: pickles

Q; next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~

Tootie, I wish we could come over to help you sort your Mimosas Christmas Village things.  walker I think QA may be upset

QA crying.jpg

You don't remember where you parked her?  Maybe an Aero Mimosa will help.

kittyfan, good luck with Barry Blowhard.  Maybe he's lonesome? Thining of the Cafe.  

Eye doc visit was a good one.  Everthing great!  Had to wear the dark film outside and driving home - bright!!  Came home and celebrated with a patty melt and a UB.

Passing the coffee ~

Q - quinoa   Quiche reserved for our Queen

R is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... SCC is great!! we can always find a solution to any situation that we run across ... walker, you described our sorting exactly ... sort, drink and repeat ... but what a great way to get the basement cleaned out ... 😂😂 I'm not sure where you left QA (think, think) but HAB is all crumpled up in a corner of the roof of the Police Station ... I had no place to store it here and they haven't noticed it!

kittyfan, I hope you are able to enjoy your bookclub today ... if Barry shows up, hopefully he doesn't cause issues ... I'm sure all went well with your mammo.

cookie, glad all went well with your appointment ... and what a delicious treat for yourself.

We had thunderstorms on and off yesterday ... but one bad one came along at 6pm with heavy rain and high winds ... I saw on the news that a huge tree came down a couple streets over from me ... I guess we're going to have more of the same today ... and it is still like a sauna outside ...

Have a good day ... pouring and passing.

R ~ Raspberries

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️🌤

A Laugh a Day Keeps the Doctor Away....😂...there are extra laughs here....Vitamin L ...  Cute plane, cookie...and Aero Mimosa..ha....Barry Blowhard at Book Club, kittyfan...ha...and the HAB at PD, Tootie...ha!  Love the fun, ladies.  

Happy Wednesday!  No news from me....need to get to grocery store....I sure spend a lot of time and money there it seems!!!  And, more talk about prices going up on everything.  If you see a good deal, stock up.

Bye for now.....don't let life get you down....keep laughing with SCC!  😂

S ..... Salmon

NEXT .... T 

Respected Contributor

Hello ... I like the Vitamin L walker ... we all need to laugh!! I am a big proponent of buying multiples (especially if it's a good deal and it's something that you will use ...)

We had a short thunderstorm this afternoon and now the skies are blue and the sun is out ... I just wish we could get rid of this darn humidity!!

kittyfan, I hope your Book Club went well ... did BB show up?

Have a good evening ...

T ~ Turkey Leg

U ~ NEXT  ... 🤔

Respected Contributor
Oh my. Arrived at venue. Had made reservations. Nrxt Table was the females foursome. Got very boisterous. Fortunately they left about the time everyone arrived. Book was a hit. We all seemed to enjoy it

Now I am home waiting on roadside. Battery issues. Only a few months old. Always something. Having our afternoon rain event. When I was on way to BC a truck had lost their load of hay. Fortunately o didn't have to navigate it as I was able to turnoff

U: UB of course

V: next
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... oh no cookie,  no internet this morning, hopefully we'll see you later ...

kittyfan, glad you had a good day at the Book Club ... the female foursome must have known it was time for them to leave!! ... I hope you didn't have to wait too long for the roadside service ... and I hope you were able to get your battery recharged or replaced ... annoying with a new(er) battery ...

Shout out to walker ... 📣

Our humidity dropped last night so after I finished cleaning up the kitchen and DH cut the grass we were able to sit out on the patio for a while ... today it goes back up and we'll have a high of 86!

Have a good day ... pouring and passing ... oh look! it's the V ..

V ~ VELVEETA .. 😏😊

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸☕️☁️☔️

Out of order here....hmmmm....cookie, where are you? 👀

I have a blood draw early so need to get ready.  Last night we met friends for dinner at our local car show.  It was fun with them but very few cars showed up due to threatening rain.  Oh well...hopefully, better turn out next month.

kittyfan, what was the good book you all enjoyed?  Hope you got your battery issue resolved.

Tootie, it has been humid here too...ugh.  Glad you got a break.

Better go for now......hope cookie checks in....see you all later.....Happy Thursday!

W ..... White Rice

NEXT .... X