Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷🎃

Ahhhh, the beautiful snowblower....yup, that's what replaces lawnmowers in the north!  And, we are thankful to have them too!  Many of our neighbors have a service that brings a truck out to plow the driveway.  NOT US ....hmmm....wonder why?  THE PRECIOUS LAWN!!!!  DH always watches and says....look how that guy is tearing up parts of that lawn? 🤣 Me....it is winter....it is covered in snow...who cares....it will grow again in Spring!  Of course, I am not the lawn expert here!  🤣 I hear you laughing too, Tootie! Crazy, eh?

cookie, hope you enjoy the visit with DD's friends...at a distance!  To me flying has more risks than going into a restaurant.  But, who knows....again, not an expert here...but, that is why I told DS not to fly up for Thanksgiving.  I loved your reference to "fur blanket" for you and kittyfan.

Got to go....feeling ok but not 100%...this one has been hard.  Took big bandage off and seems to be healing ok...took a quick shower.  Today I am going to try washing my hair but have to be careful with nose ....and keep back dry because I have a patch covering stitches there too...Mama Mia!!! 🥴

GD coming over this afternoon....hope I don't scare her!

Happy Thursday!

Y ... Yum-Yum Candy Bar (made that up) or Yummy Candy

NEXT ..... Z 

Respected Contributor
Good afternoon.

Yesterday was at TS. We have a gal who comes in to clean. She has young Boys. Last week I gave her some of the pumpkins. This week I told her to get anything she wanted. Found two great costumes. I thought I had given her a million dollars. Told her any decor she wanted to take. I has cleared this with head ladies. They happened to be there when she showed us her find.

Snowblowers. I have heard of them but thankfully no need for us. Yes had gur blankets lady night. Got the fleece sheets out

Z:. Zero candy bar

A:. Next

Honored Contributor

Hi there.....my GD was just here but not long enough...☹️...DD dropped her off and said SIL would pick her up in about an hour....he was here sooner....oh well, got 30 minutes of fun.  This morning I went to store and have to say it was first time I was happy to put mask on!!!  Cover up this nose!

kittyfan, what a sweet story about giving those Halloween items to the TS cleaning gal.  Doesn't that make you feel so good?!!  So nice of you and TS!

Bye for now......I would like to have an....

A .... Almond Joy!

NEXT ..... B 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... yes walker, I was laughing at the lawn issue from the plows ... DH's thoughts exactly!! so funny!! ... glad that you are feeling a little better ... you got a nice perk this afternoon by seeing your GD (even though it was only for a short time ..)

kittyfan, how nice to give the cleaning lady her Halloween items ... she felt like she hit the jackpot and you (and the TS) just felt good that you could make someone so happy ... Woman Very Happy

cookie, hope you had a nice day ...

Have a good night ...

B ~ Bit O'Honey Candy ... love them but have to be careful that I don't rip my crowns out ...

C ~ NEXT

C ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  The saga of the Dualing Lawns continues......  So funny and so true.  You can't make this stuff up.  

Nice that you got 30 minutes of your GD walker.  Every minute counts!  Good use of a mask on your part anyway.  

What a nice story kittyfan!  It's always good to make someone happy and you sure did!  I agree with walker, it makes you feel good. I'll bet it's quite a job cleaning the TS with so much stuff.

Manicure this morning and a couple of errands.  It will be decent weather today - 68 but cold at night - 40.  I will be taking a long UB - spent the day yesterday cleaning up for company and found more tasks than I anticipated. 

Passing the coffee ~

C - Cadbury Eggs      no problems with crowns 😂

D is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... we'll have a partly sunny 39 degree day!

I got my refrigerator/freezer cleaned out and didn't really find anything that I didn't know what it was ... I've been pretty good about labeling things before I put them in the freezer ... I did have a couple 1/2 bags of "iced vegetables" that got pushed waaaay to the back ...

cookie, I liked the candy alphabet picture!! ... the cadbury egg is probably the only chocolate I don't like (I can't figure it out because I love chocolate ...)

I have to meet DD at the car dealership this morning ... her car has a recall ... but with this virus we can't even go out shopping or to lunch but she'll come back here ... we can have lunch here!!

Hope everyone has a good day ... pouring and passing.

D ~ Dum Dums Lollipops ... I used to trade with my brothers for the watermelon or cherry ones!

E ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!  🇺🇸😷🎃

Happy Friday!  Garbage day at your house, Tootie! Funny, mine was yesterday and I thought of you as I scanned my refrigerator.  I had DH get rid of a few mum plants.  Did you say good-bye to your geraniums? Enjoy lunch at home with DD...best place to be really.

So, tomorrow is Halloween....DH and I trying to decide about passing out candy.  I guess hours are 4-8pm here....wish it was cancelled!  Oh well, think we will put table out in front of porch....we will sit on porch...with masks...for a short while....temperatures not too cold..will try to monitor candy....when it is gone...it is gone...lights out!

Don't forget to turn clocks ⏰ back tomorrow night too!😠

cookie, hope you enjoy visit with friends....virus free!🤞

Enjoy the day my friends!  Got a kick out of your D, Tootie.

E .... ?? EVERYDAY...Candy is Good! 😆

NEXT .... F 

Honored Contributor

Good Afternoon.....

This morning I went to my special meat/fish store.  I saw Texas Grapefruit....hmmm....asking my TX friends kittyfan and cookie.....is it time for this yummy fruit or did my store pull it out of warehouse??  

All of my bandages are now off the nose....pretty ugly!!!  Monday stitches come out and I hope I am told "looks good".

Time for my UB!  👋👋

F ... 5th Avenue Candy Bar...never had

NEXT .... G 

Valued Contributor

Hello ~  Ahh, the delicious Ruby Red TX Grapefruits.  I looked them up and found this.  Hope it helps.  kittyfan?

MCALLEN, TX – Winter Sweetz, a Texas based grapefruit brand owned by Lone Star Citrus, announces the start of its twelfth season supplying quality, sweet grapefruit throughout the U.S. Now in full production, Texas Red Grapefruit will be available through April 2020, with peak sweetness from November 2019 to March 2020 ...Nov 8, 2019

Congratulations on the removal of your bandages. I am sure you are not ugly!  Just think how much prettier you will be when the stitches are out and everything is healed!  

Fifth Avenue bars are delicious!!  Peanut butter crunch similar to Butterfinger.  YUM!

G - Goo Goo Clusters

H is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Thanks, cookie!  I did not even look at them....was standing at Seafood Counter and saw them at a distance in Produce.....seems like I got my good TX grapefruit in January (?).  Oh well....I will have to check them out next time and maybe try one.

Tootie....I got a notice from our church today that they are going to start "drive-thru Communion" after one Mass in early Nov.  They said it was for those that did not want to come into church yet.  I'll pass....I need to be in church for Mass to have Communion.  What do you think?

Bye for now....see you in the morning.  

H ... Heath Bars

NEXT .... I