Respected Contributor

Taking a UB .... waiting for the dryer to call me!!

cookie, best of luck tomorrow with your surgery ... we'll be thinking of you ...

N ~ Napkins

O ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

BUMP ... Hi kittyfan!! .... ugh!! sorry to hear that you lost your wallet ... now comes the task of replacing things ... not fun!! but necessary ... good luck to you!!

O ~ Onions

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi friends,

cookie, if you check in tonight....sending you a lot of good wishes for your surgery tomorrow!!!  You will do better than you think...or worry about.  The care is great.  I do remember being chilled in the "holding" area prior to surgery so they brought me a warm blanket....ahhhh...so nice. You will be in good hands and do better after you get home.  You just have to remember the drops and don't bend!!!  Head up!  

The "guys" had their fun together at auto museum.  Then back here for everyone.  My simple dinner was just that with cheating from my deli...ha!!!  I fixed Hammie Sammie sandwiches....mini-sandwiches with ham/cheese/sauce and you bake them.  They were a big hit!  I added deli salads and veggies/dip, sliced tomatoes...all..simple!!!  It worked out fine for a last minute dinner for 15!  

Kittyfan, so sorry to hear you lost your wallet or was it purse?  I hope you were able to alert the necessary businesses, etc.  Awhile ago I copied everything in my wallet in case that happened.  How do you remember who to contact?

Tootie, are you ready with your preparations for Thanksgiving?  Who cooks the turkey?

All for today....starting to fade.....tomorrow is my Thanksgiving prep day.

P .... Parsley

Q .... Queen Wishes cookie a GOOD WEDNESDAY...GOOD 

SURGERY!!!!  🙏

NEXT .... R

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I am ready to go and waiting for my GD.  I tested gravity lastt night.  Shilo had left a "gift" in the front hall and guess who slipped on it and slid backwards onto the floor?  I am fine, my ego isn't.  It's not easy getting up but I did it.  DD went out and bought a childs playyard to keep her and any "gifts" confined in the house.  

kittyfan, I am sorry to hear you lost your wallet.  It makes you feel violated!  Hope you are able to straighten things out without too much trouble.

Thanks ladies for all the well wishes.  Off I go!

R = Rest and relaxation  or radishes

S is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Jumping in quick to say Happy Wednesday!  Might bump into Tootie!

BUT....as I write, cookie, you should be done with procedure...doesn't take long.  Have a restful day!  Thinking of you!

Jumping off.......pouring and passing to Tootie!!

S .... Shredded Wheat

NEXT ... T

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning friends ... oh no, cookie!! glad you are OK ... happy to hear that Shilo will be confined in her playyard (at least while you recuperate ... we're thinking of you!! maybe almost done ...

walker, your "simple" dinner sounds delicious!! ... and the help from the deli makes it even simpler ... letting you enjoy more time with your family ... I will be cooking the turkey over at DM's ... DH is off today, so we will get the sides done here and then take them over to DM's in the morning ... we make it an all day affair over at her house and everyone brings something to share ...

Hope everyone has a good day ... see you later ... coffee's on!!

S ~ Stuffing

T ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

BUMP .... Hi walker!! you snuck in and out but we still had that dance .... DH was talking to me as I was trying to type Woman Surprised ... See you later!!

T ~ Taco Sauce

U ~ NEXT ... I'll take this one in honor of cookie .... UB's, which she will be on ...

V ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

I'm baaaaaack ~  walker you are right, the actual procedure took only about 2o minutes and was a virtual light show.  The doc was nice enough to slide me in earlier than 3:30 for my post op.  GD and I were starving and stopped for a quick lunch.  Came home and immediately started a long, much needed UB!

walker, your simple dinner sounded delicious (and simple  i.e. simple things for simple minds, etc.  fits me to a T)  

Tootie, thanks for taking the "U", we wouldn't want it to be forgotten!!  LOL  I intend to abuse use them more frequently in the next 2 weeks than I usually do.  Great excuse!

V = Vanilla pudding

W is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone......hope this has been a good day for everyone....especially cookie!!!  And,by the way, happy to hear there is a doggie playpen/yard for the pup!!  No more slipping and sliding.....wow, glad you were not hurt....right before surgery too!

Busy time for all.....imagine Tootie has been in her kitchen...myself too although dinner will be held at DS and DIL's house...not far.  We are all pitching in on the feast too.  DS and family visiting are off with her family today who live nearby.

Kittyfan, how is it going since you lost wallet/purse?  Did I get that right.....hoping it is not lost.

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving with family and friends....or just resting!!!  Thankful for our friendship and wish we would hear from bigkat again.

Bye for now......

V ..... Vanilla Wafers

NEXT .... W

Honored Contributor

BUMP!!!!  HI COOKIE!!!  HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU!  GLAD IT WENT WELL TODAY!!!  WATCH YOURSELF NOW ...be careful! One down and one to go and then you are done!  Second one easier since you know what to expect so not as much anxiety.

HA....left it in larger font in case your vision isn't real clear...but sure you are ok.  Did they tell you not to be worried if you have a little film over eye....normal and is zapped away.  Lasers are amazing!

Bye again.....

W ... Waldorf Salad

NEXT ...X