Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Tootie, I LOVE your costume!  I love bats - why didn't I think of that?  However, I couldn't resist my costume - I mean look at the great broom that came with it!!!!!!!

wicked witch.jpg

I am on my way!  Trying out a new broom?  Makes my day!  Can't wait to see everyone else's garb.  It is really cold here now about 38 degrees going up to 62.  See you in a few (this broom is a fuel injected bomb!)  Wheeeeeeeee........

T = Tacos

U is next     Use it wisely ladies

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!! 🎃👻

U ....... U 2 LOOK GREAT!  Love the costumes....Tootie....a BAT for BAT ..... Perfect!!!!  And , cookie, love the witch with "fuel injected broom".....LOL!

Ok, be on my way soon......actually had a "little"  snow  last night so I need to de-ice QA and clear windshield.

OH ... My costume???  Stay tuned.....pour the mimosas!

V .... Veggie Omelette

NEXT .... W

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

ARRRGGHH......DH is tying up computer(PC) so I can't send off my picture.......but, wanted to let you know.....I am a CLOWN....let me in......covered head to toe with make-up, etc, have horn and flower that squirts water.....hmmmmm.....who might get that??  P.D. will not recognize me!  

W .... Water.....squirt....squirt

NEXT...... X

Honored Contributor

HERE I AM.....READY FOR FUN!!  

X ... X OUT TROUBLE

NEXT.... Y

Respected Contributor

I LOVE our costumes! ... the fuel injected broom and walker, your face looks like you are ready to "cause some trouble" ... waiting on kittyfan to surprise us ... and bigkat?? ... what fun digging through hay looking for candy and chomping doughnuts off of a string ... (you'd swear we were kids again!) ... all was well until the local PD "heard" a commotion and decided to "check it out!" ... imagine their surprise when a clown started squirting water at them and honking a horn in their ears ... then a witch on a very fast broom started "swooping down" at them ... and a bat joining in on the fun!! ... all I heard as they were trying to get away was "oh no!! it's that crazy lady with a crown! she's dressed as a clown" .... we chased them down the driveway and into their cars ... we hopped on cookies broom and chased them to the station .... once there, we headed back home but heard them say that there would be an APB put on a clown and her friends ... (walker, I guess we are accomplices to the crime fun ....

Hope everyone is having a good afternoon ... We are having a rainy and cool one  ...

Y ~ Yes, we had fun

Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

HAHA.....Tootie, we did have fun today!  You summed it up well.  Candy in the hay game was fun.  But, seeing the faces of 

the officers was priceless......maybe I did squirt my water a little too much.  I will have to apologize for being disrespectful....sometime.....just all in fun. The broom ride was hilarious ....we really buzzed them.    I hope we haven't caused too many officers to leave the department there..ha.  Next month is November.....Thanksgiving....so we will do something nice for the P.D. to show we really are thankful for them.  😀 We can go into the P.D. kitchen and cook a feast for them! They would love that.....😂.

OK.....back to reality.....gray, chilly day here and I am super lazy.  I did do a few chores and switched out my summer to fall clothes.  That is enough for one day....ha.

Bye for now......

Z .... Zooming around on a broom.......

NEXT .... A

Respected Contributor

Hi Ladies!  

Just checking in real quick; thank you for your thoughts and prayers - Linda told me she was keeping you updated.  

I'm finally out of the wheelchair and am at last able to walk (slowly) without a walker; it's great to be rid of those Frankenstein boots!  For the first 6-7 weeks I even had to sleep in those stupid things.  I'm not back to 100% - maybe 65% - but at least I can get around a bit.  I've been able to reopen my eBay store which I had to put on hold for almost three months; hopefully business will really pick up.  This week's project is finding a lawyer, both for the initial accident and I'm also suing the nursing home where I ended up because the rehab hospital was full - they left me in a totally dark room, screaming in pain and begging for help for over 10 hours...among other things.  What a hellhole! 

I hope you've been behaving yourselves - I assume you have; at least I haven't seen any of you on the news!   Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi FHG, how nice to see you!! ... ugh!! you have been through a lot, but glad that you are slowly starting to be able to get around! ... I can't imagine being ignored when you were in pain and in need of help ... good luck in your hunt for a lawyer and I send you thoughts and prayers for your healing to continue ...

We try to behave ourselves and somehow have managed to avoid being on the news ... keep watching though, you never know Woman Wink ....

Take care ...

Respected Contributor

Hello ... walker, what a great idea!! a BAT Thanksgiving Banquet at the PD ... they will love it and we can make it up to the police for all the problems we have caused Woman WinkWoman LOL

Glad you were able to get your clothes switched over ... that's on my list too!! ...

Have a good night ...

A ~ Apple Crisp

B ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

What a great surprise to hear from you FHG!  Glad to hear you are recovering -  no thanks to Frankenstein's boots.  I remember my Hermann Munster boot very well.  Hope you get settled with the horror of the dark room while in pain.  Get a good lawyer!  I am also sending you good thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery.

walker, how was the PD able to spot you under that wig???? You are too well known I guess.  A banquet as only SCC can produce!  Nailed it tootie!

We didn't get past 58 all day, most of the morning was around 46.  SIL grilled chicken, ribs and cream cheese stuffed jalapeno peppers, bacon wrapped corn on the cob, and broccoli.  He outdid himself. 

That little costume broom is a real speed demon!  I will keep her around.  

B = BAT- tacular today

C is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.