Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... our Busy Bee was busy once again ... sorry you didn't enjoy the show ... laughed at the story about the man falling asleep ... guess he didn't enjoy it either!!

cookie, I like the sticker ... tells all and is to the point exactly!

Another sunny and warm day ... high of 82 with rain around dinnertime ... and then the temps will drop Woman LOL ... our high for tomorrow is 66 ... yay!!

Dentist this morning .... Hope everyone has a good day ... see you later .... pouring and passing ...

S ~ Shrimp Scampi

T ~ NEXT

Super Contributor

Good morning!!! Dh and kids out the door early today, so I am here! Thanks for the coffee!

Oh yes, Kitty needs a big panoramic NO sticker on her! Would you elbow a stranger sitting next to you if he starting snoring?

Must be the dentist time of year. Hope all is well Tootie. I go next week. Never had that panoramic view done.

Cooler day today...rain missed us, hope to get some soon. That sure is a way to get rain cookie, wash your car! Must be some kind of rain dance.

Need to get going around here so I can get to DMs to help her around the house.

T- Taco Wednesday for us!

U is up!

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!

AHHHH.....tis a good day......everyone checking in....need to put more coffee on!

Much cooler today and rest of week here.  I quickly turned off A/C and opened windows.

Hmmmm.....would I elbow someone sitting next to me who was snoring?  I think so....first I would give an eye to whoever was with the person.....then....jab!   SECOND THOUGHT.....if it was someone I did not know I think I would make it seem like I accidentally bumped him....oops, sorry......if it was my DH...he would get a jab!  Ha!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  See you later.

U ..... ???? ..... OH ... UNlimited UBs!  

NEXT .... V

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just got back from the dentist with an A+ checkup!! I was due for the panoramic x-ray ... I didn't get "tilted", just had to stand up straight while the machine went around my head, making sounds like I was in a spaceship ... so much easier than before ....

I don't think I would elbow a stranger if they were snoring ... I would do what walker said and try to "accidentally" bump them .. but with my luck, I would do that and they would wake up screaming and yelling from being scared ... Woman Surprised

Oh walker, I like the new twist on the "U" ...

See everyone later ....

V ~ Velveeta Cheese

W ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hey, Tootie, congrats on your A+ dental check-up today.  I'm lucky if I come out with a B+...ha.....do you get that number check thing?....in gums....tooth by tooth.....get rated.....2, 2, 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 1, OOPS 4, 5.....etc......numbers 1 and 2 are really good...higher not so.  I get all tense listening to her call out numbers.....like I know I will fail this test....haha!  

Well, UB time done....going out to garden to snip some dead flowers and then take a walk.  

Bye for now.........

W .... Wax Paper

NEXT ... X

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

We had our rain storm this afternoon .... cloudy now and 80, going down to 55 tonight!! big drop in temps!!

walker, the hygienist checks each tooth, but no numbers ... must keep it to herself??!! just as glad, I wouldn't want to listen to the numbers, I get nervous enough about just sitting in the chair!! ... and I didn't get to see the dentist today!! for the past 3 times that I have gone he has not seen me!! he does read the x-rays but if he doesn't see any problems, he doesn't come in ... UMMMMM ... can I get a discount?? I like him, as I have been going to him for over 25 years (he was just starting out) and he has done wonders for my teeth ... but still .....

Hope you had a good walk ... see you later!!

X ~ Xtra Large Eggs

Y ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Tootie!  Kudos to your A+ dental check up!  I have had a few of the panoramic x rays - strange things they have now.  

walker, great U!!!!  I couldn't have done it better.  That's why you are the Queen.  Snipping dead flowers is akin to eating just one potato chip.  They hide everywhere!   Never stops.

kittyfan, I hope you wore a sign on your forehead today!  You are one busy busy lady.  

No rain, just humidity and an overcast 87degrees.  

X = X'ing out snoring with or without elbow jabs

Y is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Hi everyone.....hope you had a nice day.  Always fun to log on here and smile....right?  Speaking of smiles....do you like to watch reruns of old favorite shows (because there is a lot of garbage on now)?  Just channel surfing and found the old Andy Griffith Show....what a hoot!  I think you mentioned liking Golden Girls, cookie (?).   Anyway....sometimes things in past are better.  

All for now.....dimming lights in kitchen.....adios for today!

Y ... You need to laugh each day!  or ... Yeast

NEXT .... Z

Respected Contributor

No more rain now until Friday ... but it sure has lowered our temps ... we are at 69 cool, windows opened degrees!! LOVE IT!!

Hope everyone has a good night .... see you in the morning!!

Y ~ Yellow Mustard

Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

BUMP ... Hi Walker ... yes, I like to watch the old reruns of shows too .... I just caught Bonanza the other day ...

See you in the morning ...

Z ~ Zzzzz's ... good night

A ~ Apple turnover

B ~ NEXT

Not sure why this is double spacing ....