Super Contributor

Ok, I do still know the abc's...guess the page changed!

Thank you, I missed y'all and thought of you daily!

J- Jambalaya

K is next

Super Contributor

Really?? Guess I deserve some craziness...and now a line in my words!!!!!

K- Kimchi...never had it!

L I think is next...can you read this??!!

Super Contributor

Testing....I'm going back to happy hour!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Poor bigkat, this board is making it rough for you .... we'll join you for Happy Hour and we can all be crazy!!

CHEERS (clink, clink)...... WELCOME BACK!!

L ~ Lettuce

M ~ NEXT

Super Contributor

Woo hoo...back on track, I think!

M- Malbec wine...make it a big glass!

N is next

Honored Contributor

OH MY GOSH.......bigkat is back.....HOOOORAY!  We do worry about one another here....very bonded but never actually met...isn't that special??

NOW .... LOL...... all the excitement with bigkat's return....cookie....hope you are ok after your fall ...haha.

Seriously, very happy to hear from you, bigkat and hope you can check in more often.  We were about to send out the SCC Posseeeee for you!  And, that could spell TROUBLE! 

OK, whew, grandma had her medicine but bigkat is back....pass the Malbec!!!

See you tomorrow!

N .... Night-Night or Nachos

NEXT .... O

Super Contributor

Oh, I don't want the possee after me!!

Have a great night, I'll take the nachos!

O - Oatmeal cranberry cookies

P is next

Respected Contributor
Wow. So happy that Bigkat is back. We have been missing her. Glad all is well just busy

I decided I wasn't busy enough so I volunteered at our historic opera house on Sunday. The production was a musical done by HS students. I did not enjoy it. I know how hard they worked but I could not follow the lack of a plot! After intermission I was sitting by a fella who fell asleep. He started nodding off and then was really asleep. I was waiting for him to start snoring! Years ago we had a little terrier named Sanders. That girl could snore. She weighed maybe six lbs. Ruled with a silky paw. I would have to look to see who was asleep! Sweet girl left a hole in our hearts I decided I could mark this one off my list. I did not enjoy it

Today I went to dentist. Decided a needed all kinds of X-rays. Including the one that goes around your heD for a panoramic view. And you are at such a position you feel you will tip over! Two hours and $$$ later And I have insurance. Pay out of network to go local

P: pudding

Q: next

Honored Contributor

Lots of excitement here tonight.......so.....

Q ..... Queen will turn out the lights.....

NEXT ..... R 

But.....one more thing.....kittyfan....you need to have a sticker on your forehead..."NO" or "Don't call me, I'll call you"!  Rest up!

NIGHT ALL! 

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  walker, you have created a new night time snack:  Night Night Nachos!  I read your N witthout the or. 

So nice to have bigkat back!  Stay awhile please...

kittyfan, you are really way too busy and definitely need a huge sticker on your forehead with the words NO!!!!  Loved the story of your little Sanders.  My new cat snores as well.  Here's your sticker:

NO.jpg

We actually got some rain yesterday afternoon!  Knew it would rain since we just washed all the cars!  Another day of the same.  Got everything done yesterday so today will be totally UB's.

Passing the coffee ~

R = Raisin bread toast

S is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.