Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Well ladies, you outdid Texas for temps!  We will be 85 today with chances of rain = humidity.  I had to go outside yesterday afternoon to get warm, i was getting chilly inside!  Me, who hates heat was chilly.  Very unusual for me.

Tootie, I grew up in a 2 story house and loved it - then.  Now, these old bones wouldn't like the climb.  I feel for Mr. Tootie having to carry your portble AC upstairs.

I got a new light for my computer and noticed it was very dirty.  I will need to brush it's teeth today!  Passing the coffee -  

B = Brussels sprouts

C is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... another hot day (not quite as bad as yesterday) high of 85 ...

cookie, I bet it didn't take long for you to warm up in the heat though ... I think we (well, at least me) forget that our computers, especially the keyboards need to be cleaned ... have fun!! ... and I agree about a 2 story house, sometimes the stairs are a pain!! ... if we ever decide to move, I would want a one story house ...

Going to the grocery store early this morning and then home to sit and do nothing ... Woman LOL ... (if only!)

Have a good day .... pouring and passing ...

C ~ Chocolate Milk

D ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Today may be the last of our hot days here for this season.  Tomorrow we drop to 70's and 60's this weekend......ahhhh...open up the windows again!  Tootie, another thing in common with our DHs.....heat.....my DH does not mind it at all ..me...ugh....like you, I wilt!  DH always tells people I have a two-degree comfort range....ha.....76-78.

Two-story homes.....stairs....I hear ya on that one too.  This is my last two-story home.  However, I have to laugh....I always remember Betty White saying she stays fit using her "Stairmaster" everyday.......which are stairs in her home...ha!  So, I like to think I am staying fit......lol......for now.....ready for one floor though.

OK....I better pass the coffee......have a good day!

D .... Doughnuts with Chocolate Milk....oh my....yum!

NEXT .... E

Respected Contributor
Good morning. Heading out to dentist soon. What a day yesterday was. Out of the house at the crack of dawn. Went to Braille-- we were out of sync. Finally got back on track. Then back home for a bit. Got text did I want to run Christmas sale-/off to thrift store. Picked a date made plan. Then off to quilting. Home about dark. Got email that we couldn't do Christmad. Owner of building wanted us to pay rent--and she is a volunteer!! Actually it is an estate as her husband passed but really. We only needed a few days! So we will go to plan Z. We have a lot of Christmas and did two sales last year to sell bunches.

We will be packing and moving next week. My section is fabric, crafts, knick knacks. Few men's things also. My head is spinning.

Plus my month to do altar at church. Five Sunday's. Extra trips. Sunday will be busy. Have ladies event in afternoon. Monday morning early thrift store duties

Recycle only picked up one bin. New company is terrible. Lots of complaints.

E: Extra crispy bacon

F: next
Honored Contributor

Sitting down for a UB and thinking you need one, kittyfan!  But when???  Boy, are you busy!  Full schedule!  Good luck with everything!

Well, no news from me.....just saying hi....bye for now.

F .... Freezer

NEXT .... G

Super Contributor

Hi y'all!! I better type fast while I'm finally here!! Waiting at an ortho appointment with one of my boys. All is fine, just way too much going on and I have no idea where each day goes! It may take me a week to catch up on you ladies.

Wow, we beat out the Texas heat, huh?? It has been way too hot, I was ready for fall.

Hope to find all has been well with everyone...hope now that I can get back here more!!

G- Goulash...big thing when I was little!

H is up!

Valued Contributor

Help!!! I've fallen and can't get up.  Fainted dead away!  Welcome back bigkat!  Hope to see more of you, you have been missed.  

It has been overcast here all day.  Muggy is an understatement!  It is only 82, so you ladies up and east may be warmer. Got everything done and am UB'ing until time to start dinner.    

Up off the floor now - thanks for checkinng in bigkat and take care.

H = Happy to see bigkat

I is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

WELCOME BACK BIGKAT!! We were worried about you and you were missed ... so glad to hear from you!!

We broke another record today ... 88 hot and humid degrees right now ... I'm UBing right along with you cookie!!

kittyfan ... you make me tired just reading your posts ... hope you had a better day ...

Hope everyone has a good evening ...

I ~ Ice

J ~ NEXT

Super Contributor

Boy, kitty sure does need a ub! Just when I think I'm busy...she's running circles around me!!

A few quiet moments while waiting for dinner in the oven, yes, oven, as if it's not warm enough!

H- Happy Hour!!!! 

I is next

Respected Contributor

Oh bigkat!! you must be well into your "Happy Hour" ... we are on letter "J" ... no worries though, the ABC Police will let you slide this time .... you've been away for a while Woman LOL

J ~ Just when you think you can enjoy Happy Hour ... you get busted ... hahaha ... we missed you!

K ~ NEXT