Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!

Oh dear, I better hurry.....cookie may be coming in ....we all need our coffee!  Beautiful day here too......off to grocery store and rest of day up for grabs.....let spirit move me.

Grabbing my ☕️ and getting out of the way .......Happy Wednesday!

B ..... Bump Dance!  or Baking Soda

NEXT .... C

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  We had a power outage just as I was posting.  It lasted a little over an hour.  We have idea for our SCC - Bump Dancing!  The possiblilites are endless with this group.

We should be 88 today and it rained lightly this morning.  Humidity.  Another doc visit today - regular yearly check up.   Then home to a massive UB.  

Thanks for making coffee this morning Tootie.  Pouring and passing. Great B walker!

C = Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies

D is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor
Good morning. Well yesterday morning got an email. They were moving some stuff out to storage and I needed to pack up my supplies. So I waited a while and went to complete the task. There was a Kuerig that I knew belonged to another lady. Happened to spot her vehicle so I went into the shop. We visited about the store etc. gave her the Kuerig and drove by new site. Still looks small. I didn't drive down just looked from road. Today is overcast. I checked the radar. Heavy rain in area. I do need to get some tasks done outside today.

D: dancing with the oldies!!! Don't know exactly but several of us fit this!!!

E: next
Valued Contributor

Hello Ladies~  Received an excellent report on my annual check up and don't have to return for a year!  New doc is very nice and is from CA! 

kittyfan, thanks for the update on the conttinuing saga of your thrift store. Always something new. Oh yes I remember the oldies and the ones of the 40;s since my Dad listened to Glenn Miller, etc.  

Finished making tonight's casserole and DD texted that I didn't have to cook if I didn't want to - too late, but it will be tomorrow's din.  UB's for the rest of the evening!!!!!

E = Eclairs

F is next

Respected Contributor
Cookie: great news on medical. Great you liked the doc. Makes a huge difference

On the thrift store front--I only thought I was through. Need to go and pack up more. We had an alternate space but that is almost full. Will need a storage spot! Someone suggested a big sale prior to move--that would have been a fabulous idea! But that didn't happen. Oh my. It is not around the corner for me. I have times I don't like being on the road!

F: funfetti. Or food and more food!!
G: next
Honored Contributor

Hooray for cookie and your A+ medical report!  Maybe all those UBs helped!! Ha!  And, bonus, dinner is ready for tomorrow!  That makes tomorrow an All Day UB Day! Maybe!

Kittyfan, maybe things won't seem so small once you get moved in....ha, says, eternal optimist!  You can only hope!  And, I sure do remember and LOVE the Oldies!!  I remember the Glenn Miller days from my parents having friends over.  They always had the "Easy Listening" music on!  Now for me....I am into the oldies from 50's and 60's.....great memories.   Getting together with 6 close friends in June to celebrate our big year.....70!!!!  Sigh, how did that happen so fast?  I am putting together a photo album of all our years together.  What a blessing to have these friends for so many years!  Bring on the oldies!

Enough babbling from me today.....dimming lights in case Tootie stops in....or bigkat........cookies on the counter....😀.

G .... Grandma's Medicine....or Green Beans (better for you)..😊

NEXT .... H

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  walker, it's nice to know others appreciate and love the oldies.  Old can be a good thing.  How fun to get together with old friends. Great idea - making a phot album!   Most of mine have passed - have a few very close ones left.  

I am grateful for my primary doc, she is the one that sent me to the kidney doc just to be sure.  So now I go every year - just to be sure.  I like all the docs I have and I've read that Texas is known for it's good medical doctors.

Another hot, muggy day today.  I don't envy you kittyfan if you have to move stuff around at the thrift store or outside.  The humidity always gives me a new hair-do!

Passing the coffee ~

H = Honeydew melon

I is next

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends .... walker, celebrating a milestone birthday with friends doing the same and a photo album .... equals FUN!! ... you are only as "old" as you feel  Woman Very Happy

cookie, glad you had a very good visit with the doctor .... always a big plus when you like them too!! ... lucky you, no cooking tonight!!

kittyfan, go easy with the moving of things around .... that can't be any fun (anytime) but in the heat?? yuck!! be careful and take time to get in some UB's ...

We're going to have another hot day ... high of 80 with a chance of thunderstorms ...

Hope everyone has a good day ... Hi to bigkat!! ... pouring and passing ...

I ~ Ice Cream ....

J ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Sun is shining but lots of wind too here!  Weather, one way or another, does change the hair-do, cookie!

Having good doctors is so important.  Glad you are happy with ones you have in TX, cookie.  When I think of downsizing, I don't want to leave the area and start all over.  I have done that enough with several moves.  However, I laugh....every time we have moved, I used to tell people I was more concerned about finding a good hair stylist than doctor!

Tootie, you are right....."only as old as you feel".....when I get together with my oldest friends we are all like 25/30 again....crazy fun and laughter.  I remember my parents turning 70 like "wow that is getting old."   Not so anymore!!!  Haha!  Now it is me ...yikes! Just a number!   Live Well.....Laugh OFTEN!  We do that well here. Only be serious when you have to be.

Rambling again........better Rock 'n Roll to the Oldies...or not.

Happy Thursday!

J ... Juice

NEXT .... K

Respected Contributor

Hello ..... windy and a very warm 81 degrees here .... I just folded my last load of laundry and am taking a much needed UB with a cold drink ....

No news from me .... hope everyone is having a good afternoon! See you later ...

K ~ Kettle Corn

L ~ NEXT