Honored Contributor

OK, Tootie made me hungry for an ice cream sundae with hot fudge sauce!!!!  So, I am turning out the lights in kitchen quickly before I fix one!!!  NIght All!

G........Great Big Ice Cream Sundae....YUM!  

NEXT.....H

Respected Contributor
Well my computer was still not ready. I talked to a fella and he said it was. Sigh.

Compression stockings are no fun---as Cookie well knows. But the benefits outweigh the difficulties. In my case anyway

H: hot fudge---my favorite

I: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Hot fudge sundae - YES please!  kittyfan, I have compression stockings and wear them off and on.  After paying $$$ at the meds supply, I found some at Amazon that are 1/3 the price and holding up as well as the expensive ones. Tootie,  I have no problem putting them on - you just have to figure out the best way for you, they aren't easy.

Little puppy is now Gingersnap.  I added the snap.  She is all legs now and chewing ripping the recliner's stuffing to make an inside snow storm!  I think it is time to point this out and give her a tap on the backside.  Cute little devil 

Q Red-Heeler_photo-300x300.jpg

Catching up today and puppy sitting today.  Passing the coffee~

G =  Garlic

H is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends!! ... cookie, the name gingersnap suits the puppy ... and she is sooo cute!! it would be very hard to discipline her .... kittyfan, I feel bad for you going through all that nonsense about getting your computer!! ... the SCC may have to intervene Woman Wink ... hope you are able to get the problem resolved soon!!

We are having another rainy day (and my head is feeling the effects of it ... ugh!!)

Did anyone watch the "great debate" last night?? I did and now a hard decision is made even harder!!?? I don't like all the "mud slinging" and will be so glad when the election is over ...

No big plans for today ... UB's here we come Woman LOL

Have a good day .... pouring and passing ...

H ~ Heart shaped cookies

I ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

What a cute pup, cookie!  I see why she is named Ginger with her coloring.  Those puppies do like to chew....good luck!

Recently, I was put on email list for Pintrest so everyday I get things from it.  Anyone else linked to Pintrest? Oh my gosh, lots of great recipes!!!  I saw one today called Texas Trash Dip and I looked it up to see if it was like the one you told us about, cookie.  It has retried beans, cheese, sour cream, etc.  

DH and I had front row seats for debate, Tootie.  :+)  This election is different, for many reasons, than any I have ever seen.....very important to pay attention!  I think people, especially undecided, need to pay attention this next month and, especially watch next two debates.....then decide and vote!

Breakfast time........get your motor running.....head on down the highway......ha....that tune just popped in my crazy head!!

Happy Tuesday!

I....Ice Cream, Ice Cream, We All Scream for Ice Cream!!! 🍦😀 

NEXT........J

Respected Contributor

Hello ... it turned out to be a sunny but windy day!!  ....

walker, I have seen Pintrest, but am not linked ... and I agree about the debate ... watch, decide and vote!!

I finally got my "plastic container" shelf cleaned out (I have been wanting to do it forever) where do all these containers with no lids; and lids with no containers come from and why in the world did I save them?? I know!! I said "oh, I may be able to use this for ......"  So for now, my shelf is nice and neat but I'm sure it won't stay that way for long ....

Have a good night ...

J ~ Jolly Time Popcorn

K ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Sunny and windy here too, Tootie.  Weatherman just said "don't put your shorts away yet".......maybe he sees a warm October in his crystal ball!

Funny how those plastic containers multiply and get mismatched like socks!  That and junk drawers in kitchen are constant battle.  Enjoy the neatness while it lasts!

Sure like  that cute puppy picture, cookie.  What kind of mischief did Ginger get into today?

Bigkat......what's happening with you?

Bye for now......

K..........Kidney Beans

NEXT......L

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Good to know I am not the only one with mis matched tops to my storage containers.  I must have re-done them a gazillion times.  Where do they go?  Never had a problem with socks.  One of life's many mysteries I guess. 

Puppy sitting is exhausting!  She venutres to places unknown.  Curious little girl she is.  She is getting to be all legs and her paws are bigger.  They grow so fast.   

.Dentist this morning.  Getting my permanent crowns.  Teeth are sensitive with the temps so I am glad.  Numb me up!  

Loving this cooler- 60 weather in the morning.  Passing the coffee ~

L = Lasagna

M is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends!! ... cookie, good luck at the dentist ... I know the feeling of sensitivity with the temps ... not fun!!

I'm just picturing Ginger lopping through the house on her long legs and big paws ... she is going to keep you hopping!!

Today I may tackle my silverware drawer ... another drawer of "why do we have this??" Woman Very Happy

walker, I'm hoping we still have some more summer weather ... so I'm not switching to fall/winter mode just yet ... hope the weatherman is right ...

kittyfan, how is the computer issue coming along??

bigkat, hope all is well ....

Have a good day .... pouring and passing ...

M ~ Maple Syrup

N ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Happy Wednesday!  Quick hello before I get breakfast.  No news from me.  Enjoy your "crowning", cookie!  And, Tootie, you are on an organizational roll....feels good, doesn't it?  I always laugh doing those chores as I say "how did that get in there?" ..ha...or "I have been looking for that!"

See you later.

N.........Noodles

NEXT.....O